main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What time should I get to Muvico

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by dvader654, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvader654

dvader654 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hello everybody, im new to this forum and I just wanted to ask you a question. 3 years ago I wasn't able to go see TPM at Muvico cause I live in Kendall and I was to young to drive up. I had to watch TPM at Kendall 9 which is horrible compared to Muvico, this time I won't be missing out. Since I was not there 3 years ago Im not sure what time I should get there to wait in line. I want to get into the first showing, i'll do what ever it takes. So what im asking those of you who went to Muvico to see TPM to give me an estimate of what time I should be at the line to get tickets for the first showing. Should I get there the night before the tickets go on sale? Maybe even a day before? I dont know, so im asking for your help. Thank you and I can't wait to see you there.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I would get your tickets as soon as they go on sale. We have a different "venue" being cast members and all; but I suggest you get your tickets asap. :)

-Axton Tredway

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    As far "when to get there on May 16?....We'll be there "practically" all day!

-Axe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.