main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What was everyones fav part AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    whats everyones fav part ???

2. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    The Jedi fight at the Genosian arena. I only wish that I could be part of a group that unified in purpose. It was a thrilling display of comaraderie. I wanted to be there with them so bad at that moment that it went beyond suspension of disbelief.
    Buzz

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I thought the best part of the movie was when Anakin's mom died in his arms. You could literally see the pain in Anakin's eyes- and then watch it turn to anger and hatred. You really got some foreshadowing there. His expression then and as he carried her from the speeder bike into the home was just chilling. I loved it.

4. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    my fav. part was when Mace Windu charges Jango Fett with his light saber during the arena battle and cuts his head off like he doesnt even care that hes getting shot at and BOOM! off goes Jango's head.

5. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    This is very strange, but the way Anakin says... "He's over critical." I love the tone in Hayden's voice, pure adolecent angst. He really did a wonderful job in this movie. Why Lucas has to chop his baby up is beyond me. There are so many scenes, more than any other film he's made that are on the cutting room floor. I pray the DVD has like 40 minutes of intergraded footage in it.

For being my least favorite of the 5 thus far, it does have a lot of little cool parts, but they do not add up to a perfect whole in my book.

Here is a list of what I liked...

1. Jango Fett rolling up his sleeves.
    2. Zam Wesell loading her riffle into her speeder.
    3. Anakin poping out of the Tusken hut and slicing him some Tusken burgers.
    4. The whole Meadow Picnic sans the 'surfing the Tick'. Even after he falls I like how he teased her.
    5. Obi-Wan - perfection!
    6. Nute Gunray laughing to himself a when he sees that Padme his hurt.
    7. How the Outlanders Club was quite with just talking in the background, and the tracking shots of Anakin checking out everyone.
    8. Bail Organa's look of disgust on the balcony at the end of the film.
    9. Most of the sound effects in the speeder chase and in the asteroid feild.
    10. Obi-Wan using his lightsaber to deflect the Dooku's Sith lightining.

That about it for me so far after fewing of the film. I hope to see it digitally tomorrow at PI24, I'll post what I liked about that experirence later.

Its unfortunate that I have a longer list of things that I don't like. But how ironic is it that its my favorite score. "Good job, John."

6. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I loved Zam. She was really, really cool, and I felt that SW finally needed a female assassin/bounty hunter.

I also liked the arena battle on Geonosis. It was pretty cool when Mace came out with his lightsaber, and all the other Jedis turned theirs on. The only complaint I had was that I never saw if Bariss Offee made it out alive. She was pretty cool in The Approaching Storm.

I also liked whenever they showed Bail Organa, especially at the end. The look of disgust and sadness he had on his face was very good. Again, my only complaint was that another character never identified him as "Bail Organa." If I hadn't been reading TFN news for years, I wouldn't have recognized him.

Jango Fett was also cool. He looked the part of the kind of guy who could raise Boba Fett. He was cautious, and definitely a neat bad guy. I especially liked the part where he and Obi-wan were sliding down the side of the building ("Oh no...")

I really have to see this on a digital screen.

7. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I know a lot of people are posting this...but I can't help it.

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE FOUND OUT WHY YODA IS SO COOL!
    It's been master yoda is so powerful, and master yoda is so wise, and if you ask me, it was time he proved himself. Now we finally saw how powerful he truly is.

Geonosis saved AOTC from being worse than TFM. For the most part, I was not impressed with the first half of the movie. Walking around Coruscant is cool I guess, but it just didn't seem STAR WARS to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.