main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Story mode on Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, need to get 100% though

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    Lord of the Rings: War in the North

3. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    inFamous 2, evil and good endings. Evil on hard mode.

4. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Final Fantasy VII

5. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Sleeping Dogs.

Does anyone know if there are multiple endings in that game? My Triad and cop experience levels were about the same, so judging from that and the outcome of the ending cinematic, it seems I got the best possible ending.

6. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Halo 4. Last year. :(

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Mass Effect 2, not that long ago

8. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Don't think I've ever beaten a video game, or a computer game, even. I can't keep the MarioKart going in a straight line and the last game I played electronically was CHESS.

9. Zane the Reaper

Zane the Reaper Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    The Force Unleashed - a little late to the party, I know. I loved it. Playing through on the hardest difficulty before moving on to TFU II.

10. Blarg

Blarg Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2013
    I last finished Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Man that campaign was insanely good, it's got fantastic pacing in my opinion.

11. Eternity85

Eternity85 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Deus Ex - Human Revolution (December 2012)

Great experience!

12. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Far Cry 3. Good gameplay but the story on this was mildly disappointing.

13. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Rome: Total War

Prepping for Rome II!

14. smuggler_vola

smuggler_vola Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 13, 2012
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS

15. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Just finished the newest Assassin's Creed III DLC. Was awesome that they turned history on it's head. Can't wait for Episode 2 next month (gah, episodic gaming kills me).

16. A'den Skirata

A'den Skirata Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    Last week, I finished Assassin's Creed 3 and the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC.

17. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Just finished the first episode of the Back to the Future game. Looking forward to playing the next episodes.

18. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Tomb Raider. Damn did they transform Lara into a strong character. No longer just a sex symbol, she undergoes a fantastic character arc from innocent woman to hardened survivor.

Already waiting for the sequel.

19. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    The Force Unleashed (Replay)

20. Thefinalhack

Thefinalhack Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2013
    Halo 4

Sent via my astromech droid

21. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    You played Spartan Ops after the campaign? Story is pretty good, especially in the second half, and it ends with a cliffhanger that definitely sets up Halo 5.

22. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    I seriously want and need to play Spartan Ops and War Games, but I must be the only idiot on the planet who hasn't gotten into the internet on consoles age yet.

23. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Nah, I'm sure gaming publishers vastly overestimate the West's infrastructure. Their dream of everything digital just wouldn't work, not any time in the near future. I only recently got a stable internet connection for my games consoles.

But yeah, Spartan Ops is really fun. I do hope they put it on a disc, playable offline, one day though. I still play the original Halo's campaign, 12 years after the fact, and I'd hope that we don't lose Spartan Ops when they eventually turn the servers off. :(

24. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Yeah, my only option for internet on consoles is apparently wireless due to the way the internet in my house is set up. I just hope DSL is good enough for online gaming on consoles, but I haven't heard anything about whether it would work well or not. All of the feedback on the newer model of wireless adapter for the Xbox by Microsoft seems to suggest its reliable, but I just don't know if it will work well with DSL, and I am not very thrilled about needing Xbox Live Gold in order to play either. For me, multiplayer on consoles was what we now call splitscreen, so internet on consoles is new to me.

Sadly, I never had an original Xbox, but I do have Halo: Anniversary, and I only gained access to an Xbox 360 a few years ago. I liked Firefight, but I have gotten somewhat bored of playing it by myself. I always wanted to use a Battle Rifle in Firefight, but 343i apparently sees Spartan Ops as the future, so I really want to play Spartan Ops for myself and find out if I think it really is. I hope Spartan Ops gets the Halo 3: Mythic treatment at some point.

25. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    It all depends on what provider you use really, some are more compatible with gaming consoles than others. I've had some that crapped out every 5-10 minutes, others that were completely stable. Just cross your fingers.

Yeah, I played splitscreen too. Bomberman was the best. :cool:

Then I had a friend who was kind enough to play tens of galactic conquests on Battlefront 2 when that released. Good times.

With Spartan Ops, the second half is much better than the first, so when you get around to it, if you're not so impressed at first, push through to Episode 6. They learnt a lot. Not completely sure if they'd be able to make a Season 2 before Halo 5 though as they used full CGI for the cutscenes. So there's about 55 minutes of full CGI. I can't even imagine the cost of that.