main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Ep III?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by JediKnightOB1, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    1) Jar Jar(period)
    2) Jar Jar Takes out a Sith (previously stated)
    3) Gungans in general (asking for a lot i know)

2. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    If Jar Jar defeated Palpatine and became the Emporer and then the real palpatine (not the clone) returns and kills Jar Jar to become the Emporer.

3. DarthDan10855863

DarthDan10855863 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    If sum guy keeps chucking food at me and I shut him up with my fists... then I get asked to leave.
    I'd say 'no way' and make them drag me out.
    Point being- I'm never going to walk out of this movie.

4. CETS4491

CETS4491 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2004
    walk out of ROTS are you crazy i'd rather get shot

5. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I once told JediKnightOB1 that I would walk out if Darth Vader's voice wasn't the same but we all know what it sounds like now.

I'm not sure if there is anything else that would make me walk out, after everything I have done to over spoilers, gotten my costume ready, nope not gonna miss a minute of the movie.

Leia

6. ArtfulDetour

ArtfulDetour Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    1) The Dark Side turns Anakin Skywalker into Jar-Jar Binks.
    2) Princess Amidala goes "Crying Game" on us and turns out to be a man.
    3) Emperor Palpatine says, "No, Anakin, *I* am your father."
    4) In the climactic duel with Anakin, Anakin wallops Obi-Wan on the side of his head, causing him to forget he ever knew R2D2 and C3PO (a convenient plot cop-out for EP. IV).
    5) Anakin Skywalker finds out about his kids, doesn't turn to the Dark Side, and becomes a family man. Ep. 3's final scene shows the three Skywalkers gathered around a TV, watching "The Star Wars Holiday Special."

7. jaw62901

jaw62901 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Nothing. There is no chance that I am leaving ROTS early.

8. Kevin_Kenobi

Kevin_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 7, 2003
    Ron Jeremy filming a scene in front of my seat

9. BlutEngel

BlutEngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Some family brought their kids and the little girl was totally freaked out. The mother kept telling her to shut up.

I personally think that if you want to bring a small child or baby to the cinema, be prepared to go outside if it plays up. It's rude to just sit there and let it ruin the movie for everyone. It's happened to me as well. I couldn't believe it.

10. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Anakin is redeemed at the end of ROTS and Obi-Wan becomes Darth Vader.

11. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    If "executing order 66" is code for something to eat at Dex's Diner. I am going to lose it.

12. Beyond_the_Stars

Beyond_the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    As has been stated--
    --Nobody, I repeat, nobody in here hates Star Wars, even The Phantom Menace...it may be the least favorite, or least watched, but let's face it. We all love Star Wars in all shapes and sizes (sans the Holiday special, POSSIBLY) At any rate--for humor's sake, I would probably leave Star Wars if we watch the film, then half-way between George the-man Lucas walks in and announces to the audience "Sorry, this version of the film just wasn't what I originally had in mind so--what I've done is digitally replace all of the Wookiees with CGI Ewoks, because I wanted fans something to giggle at." Then, goons sap the usher in the back, and switch the film reel with the new cut.

13. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    I like Jar JAr

I wish he had a bigger role...at least his lines...

Even so, I wouldn't walk out period..unless lol I thought THIS was really funny

Anakin Skywalker finds out about his kids, doesn't turn to the Dark Side, and becomes a family man. Ep. 3's final scene shows the three Skywalkers gathered around a TV, watching "The Star Wars Holiday Special

14. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    -Gilbert Gottfried replacing Hayden as Anakin.
    -Dennis Rodman and Jean Claude Van Damme have a huge kickboxing scene in their underpants.
    -Lucas replaces the main Star Wars theme with a Hilary Duff/Ashley Simpson duet.
    -When ever someone gets a limb cut off, Ashley Simpson's "Pieces of Me" starts to play.
    -Ewoks
    -A musical number by the Ewoks
    -A nude scene with her
    [image=http://homepage.mac.com/wntermute/swreference/pix/whoswho/YDGargan-E6.jpg]

15. darth254

darth254 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    Christopher Lee given little screen time...oh wait.

16. DARTHMATTY

DARTHMATTY Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2004
    I would not leave even if there was a bomb threat on the theatre. If someone farts in the theatre, I would just cover my nose and keep watching.

17. boba_tea

boba_tea Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2004
    If after all we've heard about how Anakin is the strongest force-user ever, he got beat by somebody, or got another body part hacked off.

18. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Only when Sith happens... Like it did in May 2000 in a town nearby. A fireworks depot exploded and made the balcony of the theatre shake. We were sitting under the balcony, but decided to take no chances and head for the emergency exit. Outside we saw nothing of interest really, so went back to see the end of Gladiator. Once we were ready to leave the town, it dawned to us what had happened. Ask any Dutch here, they know what I'm talking about.

19. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    The only thing that would make me walk out of the theater is if all the negative fans were hissing and screaming at the screen! Man that would be annoying!

20. Jedi-Queen

Jedi-Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    Nothing short of a natural disaster and even then
    I'm going to try and stay in my seat lol

21. Joedi

Joedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2005
    I personally think that if you want to bring a small child or baby to the cinema, be prepared to go outside if it plays up. It's rude to just sit there and let it ruin the movie for everyone.

I totally agree. But I'm not harsh about it. I know sometimes a child will not be interestd in a movie a parent thought they might, or there may be a unexpected frightening scene or something, so one or two incidents of "shhhhhhhhing" is foregiveable. What I despise are the parents who bring thier very small children to a rated "R" movie at 10 o'clock at night and wonder why the child won't sit still and remain quiet. Then it becomes unforegivable and is just poor parenting on thier part, and it happens all the time. I'm a little worried about this for RotS, I hope parents are willing to take note that a decent amount of attention has been given to the fact the movie is fairly dark, and is rated PG-13. I know plenty of parents will still want to take thier kids to it, which is okay, but I hope at least most of them will accept that if thier child is frightened or whatever they may have to make the sacrfice and take them outside.

On a lighter note I promise I won't stay for the rest of the film if the word "poop" is used in any part of it.

22. DewbackRider88

DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I wouldnt walk out if there was a noisey child in the cinema, but i would stand up and shout:

'SHUT THAT ******* CHILD UP!!!!!'

Ive never done that before, and now im kinda wishing i get the chance to!!

23. bloodbrother23

bloodbrother23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    the same thing that almost made me burn the novelization:

EMPIRE DAY

god, I wanted to tear that page out of the book so badly and pretend I never read it, but if that's in the movie, I'm running out of the theatre, and scream my lungs out.

24. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    If we don't get to see Qui-Gonns mom.

[image=http://homepage.mac.com/wntermute/swreference/pix/whoswho/YDGargan-E6.jpg]

25. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    well i wont walk out, but i am considering not going now that they cut so damn much out of the movie that they have made it a totally different movie! Its revenge of the more bad desecions that lucas has made, YEAH!

He can be such a rich dumb ass.

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.