main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Ok, Han Solo....

2. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    If I didn't walk out of TDKR, one of the very worst theater going experiences of my life, I certainly won't walk out of EVII!

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Funny thing is, ILM had to come in to show the twilight folks how to make Edward sparkle. soo... WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

kainee likes this.
  4. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I pulled this from the "Memes" thread because it illustrates my point:

[​IMG]

5. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    Curse of the Googles :(

kainee, Moog and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  6. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    That and his mouth.

And the general lies that he tells.

If I understand right, Ford seems to think he just has a lot of growing up to do and took him aside to tell him as much.

Clearly the advice was wasted.

kainee likes this.
  7. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012

I think you'd know before getting to a theatre.

8. ThatWanFromStewjon

Oct 8, 2012
    To be honest, a person would have to be very close-minded to walk out on anything - movie, play, argument.

You never know how something will turn out or what you'll learn if you don't see a think through.

The_Hellhammer likes this.
  9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    The chick in the middle is beautiful. Selena Gomez with cinnamon buns=gorgeous. The two others are horrible though.......

10. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Nah, that's Justin Bieber too.

11. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    I will admit I would not run screaming if Gomez were in the ST. The other two though -- PUKE! [face_sick]

Lord Tyrannus likes this.
  12. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I would watch the ST just to see beuatiful Selena Gomez. She should play one of the Solo daughters, or Skywalker daughters. She would join the ranks of Anakin Skywalker in Episode 3, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Padme Amidala, as the physically attractive Star Wars people.........

13. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    The guy/dude who made Little Miss Sunshine is making the Star Wars sequel trilogy. Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

14. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    Yeah, my brother likes her as well. He would get psyched if that happened and he's already pretty excited. And get this he isn't half the SW geek I am. Gomez might be a good consideration and she's already "owned" by Disney.

15. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeah, well, one of the things that would make me mad at ST is if they cast people solely on their "good looks" and "physical attractiveness".

Screw that, give us some people who can act.

krtmd and Echo-07 like this.
  16. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Han Solo wasn't attractive now that I notice. Yes, he was super good looking ( super handsome face, rugged muscular body) , but he wasn't the kind of attractive that makes you go "aww, that's so cute", like a cute cat or puppy. Leia, Padme, Anakin, all did that. Selena Gomez would do that even more.........

Bieber is just plain ugly. Who's the dude on the right??

17. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    He's a great writer and many people think he'll do just fine.
    It is in no way a greater "blasphemy" than your suggestion of having the likes of Selena Gomez in the movies.

18. Cantina Bassist

Cantina Bassist Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    If you thought that was bad, you're lucky you didn't go see The English Patient. You'd have tied your own noose around the 40 minute mark.

19. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That dude made Toy Story 3. This will be good

20. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Anakin Skywalker's handsomeness was awesome, godlike, too good to put into words.

But in Episode 3, he also acted awesome. His voice was perfect for young Lord Darth Vader, all creepy and angry and angsty.

. "You turned her against me, you will not take her from me, I have brought peace freedom justice and security to my new empire, You will Try, Love won't save you Padme only my new powers can do that, The Jedi turned against me don't you turn against me, don't lecture me Obi Wan, I see through the Jedi's lies I don't fear the darkside as you do, I pledge myself to your teachings, thank you my master, and most of all",

"I am more powerful than the Chancellor, I can overthrow him. And together you and I can rule the galaxy, make things the way we want them to be"!

Sounds familiar? It was a homage to Empire Strikes back. Cyborg Vader and handsome Vader said the same thing, offering pregnant wife and 22 yr old son (same child she was carrying on Mustafar) to rule the galaxy with him, as he plans to overthrow his Sith master (Rule of two).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vader force choking his wife, as well as asking her to rule the galaxy with him, were homages to the originals. The prequels and originals, delibartely, according to Lucas, had storylines that mirrored each other to a T. It wasn't just good looks. That was certainly a part of it, but there was more to it than that. The storyline was awesome. I like how prequels and originals mirrored each other. Agree or disagree?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the prequel scene, young, pre-suit Vader, force chokes Padme, who is pregnant with Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, at the moment. Episode 4.

Episode 4, cyborg middle aged Vader, force chokes an imperial officer.

21. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    They don't mirror each other. Motti wasn't pregnant.

Your argument is invalid.

[face_mischief]

Kenobi098 likes this.
  22. Cantina Bassist

Cantina Bassist Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    Is this your Internet Persona talking or are you this vain in real life?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  23. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Motti wasn't pregnant. DUH!!!!!!!

I meant that the prequels showed Vader using his classic force choke famous move, not on an imperial officer, but on luke and leia's pregnant mom on a volcano planet, before he got suit. They put the force choke in the prequels. That was the parallel.

Second of all...

Young, pre-suit Vader, asked Padme (pregnant with Luke and Leia) to rule the galaxy with him on volcano , just like cyborg anakin asked Luke to rule the galaxy with him on Bespin.

24. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Both, bro....

25. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I'm not shallow. I have many ugly friends, too, who aren't the best looking people. I don't judge people on looks. However, when I'm watching a movie, I want attractive actors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.