main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Whats up everyone!!!! Im finnaly back for good.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by yoda1248, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Whats up everyone!!!! Im finnaly back for good. My computer was messed up for like the last 6 months. So I couldnt check the boards so thats why I missed the last meeting and the last few get togethers. But im back now because i broke down and spent some of the money ment for the dual signature vader helment and bought this computer. Anyone going to fx con. Thanks Joshua

2. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Welcome back..Ill definately be at fx...Ill be there Sat. and Sun.

3. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    I will be there all weekend.

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome back Josh! I'll be at FX all weekend working but will be doing some wandering also.

5. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Ok cool...this will be my first convention so im kinda of excited. I guess this is a good starter con anyway.

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    a voice from the past. Welcome back.

7. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Thanks...i missed so many events :( but never again lol.

8. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    i know how you feel,my laptop is like that,i FINALLY gotta new on for christmas,lol

9. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    FX con?

10. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    How have you been Nimiris? FX is held in Orlando...here is the link -

http://www.fxshow.com/scifi.htm

11. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Hey, thanks! I want to go! :(

I've been doing awesome. Went on a trip to China where I spoke at an underground church and visited kids at an orphanage (we're adopting) and took a cruise to Belize and Guatamala. The System Within premieres this month and I did another audition in Tampa yesterday so I've been pretty busy.

But in all of that, I managed to write just a little more on my little Star Wars "project" ;)

12. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Dair Nimiris - Adopting from China. Awesome. Chase and I have planned to do that at the end of the next 2 years when he is finished with school. How is that process going? We have heard so many stories. None of them fun.

13. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    underground church! ive always wanted to visit one,poor people...gotta worship (no offense anyone) God underground :( i read a big thing on those once

14. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Padme, Last I checked, we were about three months away from being official, assuming everything goes well. The Chinese government likes to dirty its hands in absolutely everything so it might become an obstacle and it might pull the plug. The issue is that the sum of both of the parents' ages can not excede 90, both of my parents are in their fifties, so there you go. However, since the child is thirteen which means he's older than usual and on his last legal adoptable year, they MIGHT cut us some slack. It's a big wait and pray game, right now.

If you do adopt, I strongly suggest you adopt an older child, if simply because once they reach the age of 14, they can not be adopted and they will be stuck in China forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.