main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Title - When We Were Lovers
    Author - Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Characters - Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Sidious, Yoda, Bail,
    Genre - Dark Romance, Action, Angst
    Timeframe - ROTS and beyond
    Keywords - AU, A/P
    Summary - A tragic event changes everyones lives. I won't say anymore. ;)
    Disclaimer - Everything belongs to George Lucas, I'm just a fan with a story to tell.

Hi everyone, what can I say, this bunny just refused to leave me alone. The problem is, at the moment DRL is still keeping me down, so I will not be able to post as often as I like, so for that I do apologise. I did not PM anyone, because I am not sure if you guys are going to like this. If you guys want me to add you to a PM list, please let me know, and I will do so. Oh, and no guarantees of a happy ending I'm afraid. :_|

When we were lovers

Chapter One

The incalculable intensity, burning deep within his cerulean eyes, epitomized the determination, the perpetual belief, and the passion, worthy of him being called the Chosen One. His rippling muscles increased the vice like grip he had on the controls of his personalized Jedi starfighter, as he headed towards the Mustafar system. Despite the invincible aura, which radiated off of his chiseled physique, Anakin Skywalker was fighting an internal battle. Pulsating waves of anxiety coursed through his veins, and voraciously devoured every cell in his being, as his heart pounded assiduously within his sculpted chest. The evil Sith Lord had revealed himself, and in doing so, was on the verge of completing his diabolical plan. Anakin had to save his love, regardless of what anyone thought, he had to save her, he had to save his Padme.

?Padme??

Every moment that passed, tore him apart. Each excruciating beat of his throbbing heart, told him what he already knew; Padme was getting closer to being consumed by the eternal darkness?he had to save her. Anakin closed his eyes, as he tried to visualize his one true love. Her adoring eyes, her affectionate smile, her loving embrace?she was more beautiful, more pure, more innocent than any angel could ever be.

Anakin, I love you?

Her harmonious voice destroyed the trepidation that had consumed him. The eternal love in her passionate eyes protected him from the fear, which threatened to claim his soul. She was his strength, his inspiration, his love?he was incomplete without her. He knew that she would understand. This was his gravest hour.

Monstrous volcanic eruptions shook the heavens, as immense clouds of dust and sulphur, blocked out the sun?s rays. Mustafar was a planet on the edge, it?s hostile, vindictive environment, had provided the perfect sanctuary for the separatist leaders. Nute Gunray waited patiently for Darth Sidious? new apprentice to arrive. After the death of Count Dooku on the Invisible Hand, and the fall of General Grievous on Utapau, they were in desperate need of a leader, one who would turn the war back in their favor. A starship entered the vicinity, and was immediately picked up on the sensors. A droid approached the nemodian.

?A ship has been detected on our scanners.?

?It must be the new apprentice.? Nute Gunray replied. ?Allow him to land.?

A hooded figure exited the ship, and walked towards the control room. The separatist leaders heard the unambiguous sounds of footsteps get louder and louder, as a diminutive figure entered the room. An eerie silence engulfed the area, as the hooded figure stood silently in the doorway.

?We have been expecting you??

Before Nute could finish his welcome speech, the mysterious stranger exposed a hand, and used the Force to close all exits to the room. Nute looked astonished.

?What is the meaning of this??

The figure slowly removed the hood, the separatist leaders gasped in horror, as they looked into the hate filled eyes of Padme. Padme gave them a sadistic smile.

?It seems that you are not happy to see me. And after all we?ve been through??

Padme exposed the lightsaber hilt she held in her right

aolinpike likes this.
  2. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Holy Crap!!!!!:eek: It is good to have you back!!!![face_dancing] Wow!!! Padme on the darkside and she just totally kicked Anakin's ass. I can't wait to see where this goes!

I love your fics no matter what, please put me on the pm list.

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    ]-} Sweet Holy Mother-of-Luke-and-Leia!!!! Oh, and put me on the PM list!! Right now!! I order it!!

4. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Nice twist of events. I definitely like how this has started. Please put me on your PM list.

5. flyingcolours

flyingcolours Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    Whoa, what a twist! I'd really like to see where this goes... Please put me on your PM list, thanks :)

6. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Wow, that is one interesting twist to the story. You certainly had me wondering when you said as a diminutive figure entered the room. I so enjoy seeing a take-charge Padme although the way she's taking charge is unexpected, kicking Anakin's well...kicking his behind like that. I love it and how your mind works.

So wonderful to see you back [:D] Definitely add me to your pm list, I beg you!

7. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Well that was twisted. I wasn't expecting that, but I liked it very interesting premise.

Put me on the PM list, I want to see what you do with this. :)

8. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Glad to see you back Anakin_Heartbreaker! :)

This is definitely interesting...Padme a Sith! I can't
    wait to see what happens next.

Please add me to your PM list.

9. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Nice start! This looks interesting

10. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    Holly Force choke batman!:eek:
    You really had me going there for a while, I had no idea it was Padame. This was great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Please Padame...don't kill him....

11. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I had no idea that it was Padme either until you revealed it.

Well, I am having a weekend where DRL is kicking me in the butt and I just so happen to see that you have posted your new story.

I am excited beyond words but I will still comment.

You know that I want to be on your pm list. So please add me to it.

This promises to be a great albeit dark story. Nothing like a dark story for the holiday season.;)

I can't wait to see where you take this. I am so glad that you are back with a story. I have missed your great writing.

12. Bananakin_Fruiteater

Bananakin_Fruiteater Jedi Master

Nov 5, 2005
    True to your words as always, Anakin_Heartbreaker. Padme turning to the dark side -- what a shock!

The vintage explosions and emotional roller coasters... this is the stuff that legends are made of.

Please add me to your PM list!

Bananakin

13. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Totaly add me to the pm list. It's so cool.

PLEASE POST SOON!![face_praying]

14. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Dang, Padme is one cold sith. I hope Anakin doesn't put her in a choke hold after what she did to him. Nice post, I really like your beginning.

15. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Oh. My. God. :eek:

This twist is so cool! Add me to your PM list please!!!

16. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    zvalarens - Thanks for the warm welcome!!! Yes, Padme has turned, and has totally taken it to Anakin. What's going to happen next, you'll see! Once again thanks for the kind words, I will put you on my list.

Jaira - It was a bit of a shocker, wasn't it? And yes, I will be more than happy to put you on my list!

ehopepower - I am glad that you enjoyed the start, more to come. You're on the list.

flyingcolours - Yes, its quite a crazy start, and of course, you are on the list.

PadwanKayla - I wanted to slowly give away the who the apprentice was, and I agree with you, this Padme is very forceful and much more aggressive. Thanks for the warm welcome, you are most certainly on the list.

jmsbndgrl - The post was intended to give maximum shock value, I'm thrilled you liked it. You are on the list!!!

JediArym - Thanks for the welcome. Padme has turned, lets see what happens. You're on the list!!!

theman54 - I am happy that you liked the start. More to come.

Minela - I wanted you to keep guessing until the very end on who it was. Let's see how Anakin deals with this dark warrior.

Amidala66 - I would be more than happy to add you to the list! It's great to be back, and to write again. I'm glad that you are enjoying it so far.

Bananakin_Fruiteater - You comments have blown me away again!!! Yes, this fic will have its fair share of explosions and roller coasters, its going to be a crazy ride!!! You are on the list!

ChewbacaRocks - Thanks, and you are on the list!

Darth-Buddy - Padme has gone a bit over the edge, but can Anakin keep his emotions in check? We'll know soon enough.

astarael - I am thrilled that you enjoyed the start, you are on the list!!

Hi everyone, I will try to get the next post up sometime this week, but to be honest, I can't say for sure. DRL still is keeping me down for the count. But all I can say is, you would not want to miss it.

17. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *falls out of chair in shock* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

By Yoda's Twitching Ears! Padmé's turned Sith!! That was definitely an explosive beginning, Anakin_Hearbreaker!! Wow! I can't wait to see more of this! Please, add me to the PM list! :)

Will Obi-Wan have made the journey as well? Will he be able to save Anakin from his wife's rage? [face_worried] [face_worried] And what about the twins? *bites lip in fear*

Again, spectacular beginning! :D

AQ

18. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Padme on the darkside!:eek: [face_hypnotized] :eek:
    Your writing again[:D] [:D]
    Please put on your PM list[face_praying]

19. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I am in a state of SHOCK:eek:
    PLEASE PLEASE add me to the PM list ASAP!!!
    I've never had more need to read a story here before lol.

The Chosen One getting kicked in the balls by little PADME:eek: :eek: [face_laugh] This is too good!

I'm so glad you're back. I love your writing so much! Everytime you write something I can just feel like I'm part of the story because the emotions of your characters are so well represented.=D=

S/N...I noticed your signature about Eddie. I used to watch WWE a long time ago when he first came on. He was never a fav of mine but it was so sad to hear he passed. sorry:_|

20. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    padme, lets leave it at that you are not in my favorite persons's list right now

21. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    Oh, wow! That is a great start! Add me to the PM list too, please.

22. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Heartbreaker you're back!![:D] Definitely put me on that PM list!!! Oh, I mean please add me to the PM list?[face_batting]

So Padme is the sith in this fic and Anakin is trying to save her?! Very interesting! I can't wait to see where you take us from here! I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy just knowing you are back writting!

23. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Bwahahahaha.....[face_devil] ! Since I knew about this from the start I better be on that list!!!:D

Truly truly wonder start!!!! You better PM Darksideyesplease. Dark Padme kicking Anakin's butt, it's his dream come true...

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    AngelQueen - Thanks for the awesome words, I'm glad you like it. The answers to your questions will be coming soon.

Across-the_Stars - Thanks for the welcome!!! You're on the list.

iLoveAnakin7 - I am thrilled you like the start. Thank you for the wonderful compliments.
    Eddie is someone who will always be missed.

michaellover - I understand completely. Thanks for reading!

qtrhrs78 - Thanks, glad you like it. You're on the list!

ANAKINSBABY - Great to be back, you are on the list!!! Lets see what happens to Padme, can Anakin save her?

HandmaidenVeme - Thanks and you're on the list!!!

When we were lovers

Chapter Two

Padme gasped, as she abruptly sat up in her bed. She clutched her delicate heart, in a vain attempt to stop the agonizing pain, from crippling her inner strength. Her breathing had become increasingly erratic, and the ability for her to regain her composure, had gone from bad to worse. Heinous, indescribable images of Anakin dying, had tortured her mind for months, and as much as she had tried to convince herself, that her husband was alive, a part of her that she never knew existed, refused to let go. It allowed the perilous mixture of fear, apprehension, and restlessness, to tear through her once peaceful heart, and declare war on her conscious. Padme felt a powerful surge of tranquility, as she adoringly watched her true love sleep beside her. Tears began to well up in her emotional eyes, whilst she gently stroked his sandy blonde hair. Anakin?s sweet scent intoxicated her senses; she could hear the melodious beating of his loving heart, she could almost taste his moist lips pressing firmly against hers?She loved him more than she could possibly fathom, losing him would be losing herself. Padme quietly got out of bed, and walked into the main room of their luxurious apartment.

Padme?s mind tried to reason with her emotional needs, she told herself she could not be selfish, that Anakin has a responsibility to the Republic. But what about the responsibility that a husband has to his wife? Is it a crime to want your love to be with you? Is it wrong that you want to spend the rest of your life with the one you love? Its being human isn?t it?

A hand came from behind and held hers, Padme spun around, and almost lost herself in the warmth emanating from Anakin?s blue eyes.

?What?s wrong?? He asked.

Padme sighed.

?Oh nothing??

Anakin affectionately wiped away Padme?s tears; his comforting smile was reassuring to her. It was plainly obvious that he knew that something was troubling her.

?Oh Anakin, I am so afraid.? Padme sobbed.

?Don?t be, I?m here with you. I?ll protect you.? Anakin replied.

Padme knew that Anakin spoke the truth; she did not need to be a Jedi, or even a senator, to know that he end would fight till the end of time for her.

?What about you Anakin? I saw you dying in my dreams.?

?In your dreams?? Anakin asked inquisitively.

Padme nodded her head in accordance.

?I?ve been having them for a long time now; I have had to live with the fear of losing you every time I close my eyes.?

?Close your eyes Padme.? Anakin whispered.

Padme stared into the lover?s passionate eyes; she could see how much he loved her. She reluctantly closed her eyes. Anakin teasingly moved his lips over hers, before kissing her. Padme was drowned in a sea of wondrous emotions, as his touch sent electrifying currents through her petite body. He pulled away, and waited for her to open her eyes.

?Now the only thing you will see when you close your eyes, is my love.?

Padme embraced him.

?Anakin, I love you so much.?

Anakin kissed the top of her head.

?I love you too, let?s go back to bed.?

?Anakin, will you make love to me?? Padme asked.

Anakin pulled back, and looked at her swollen belly.

?Are you sure??

Padme nodded. Anakin could clearly see her emotional needs, burning deeply within her brown orbs. He had to be there for her. A

aolinpike likes this.
  25. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Another awesome post. Keep up the great work on this story. Hope this stays the first post. :)

Does a 1st Post dance.[face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.