main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where I belong- K/J Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    I'll try and take you guys up on that challenge JJD ^_^ As soon as i get the time!

EJ

btw...I love the Billy Boyd line in your sig JJD [face_laugh] That was positivly the funniest interview I've ever seen ^_^

2. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Can I get a page number on that?

3. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    page number?

EJ

4. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Captain Cardboard is dead!? NOOOO!!! ;)

But seriously, that was great Jade.

5. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    [face_laugh] LOL [face_laugh]

You captain cardboard fanatics...::grins:: I'll never understand it ;) But thanks for reviewing Matt! Glad you liked it!

::checks off list:: that's one more approval for my shoddily done J/K viggie :D

EJ

6. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    It's not shoddy...it's just over used...and I want a page number

7. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    okay I still don't understand...page number for what?

EJ

8. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    the sparring, I don't remember that part in Remnant then again, I could have just blocked it out of my mind because it's J/J..... hmmm...

9. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    ahhh...well I'm too lazy to go up to my room now to get it...I'll be sure and pm it to you ^_^

EJ

10. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    i go get my copy if you go get your copy...

11. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Eowyn_Jade: "You captain cardboard fanatics...::grins:: I'll never understand it But thanks for reviewing Matt! Glad you liked it!"

I'm not actually anti-Jag. I just saw that in the "Papa Don't Preach" story and thought it was funny. :D

12. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    ahhh...gottcha ^_^

EJ

13. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    really liked the viggie!

Jez

14. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks Jez ^_^ I really like reviewers ;)

EJ

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    EJ- Glad you like it! And I agree, that is definitley the funniest thing ever! Wow...and the cast commentary... "Orlie's so perfect...except he can't kayak." LOL! But my person favorite was when they started talking about Zahi Hawass, cuz that dude is my idol, cuz I want to be an Egyptologist (in addition to being a writer). Bet y'all didn't know that! 8-}

16. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmm. I'm glad I read some of the reviews before I put mine in. I'm one of those author's that doesn't always give a long response to reviews, at least individually, I do a lump one. I just don't always know what to say. I can go into great lengths for a fic, but responding to reviews, eh, not so good at that, at least without just saying thanks. I'm the same when giving reviews. There are some stories that I continue to read for certain qualities, but there are some that I'm not fond of some of the characters. But I digress.

I really liked this EJ. It was very well written, though I agree with JJQ about the J/Jers writing a K/J only when Jag has died. Now mind you, before anyone gets up in arms, I've read maybe a total of 4 K/J fics written by a J/Jer, but each time it's been the same thing. Jag has died. But like I said, I haven't read many. I think what it is is that a K/Jer has no problem with making Jag look the jerk.

MOST (and I do mean most) K/Jers don't like Jag. Period. I like MY Jag. I don't like the book Jag. At least not yet. I like My Jag because I write him with a personality that I just don't see that he has in the books, and this is not because he's with Jaina. I was not crazy about him when he was introduced in the NJO and that was before I became a Kyp/Jaina shipper. So my reason for not liking Jag has nothing to do with K/J, it just makes it worse. LOL.

Now I have seen many J/Jers state that they don't dislike Kyp at all, therefore I have rarely seen where Kyp is written as a jerk in a J/J story, often times he's paired with someone himself in those stories. At least that's what I gather from some of the titles I see. I've only read a J/J fic because of another pairing and there was only a mention of J/J in it. I will read a J/J break up fic, I've WRITTEN one, but I just can't read a J/J mush fic. And that reason is mostly cause I am a K/Jer whole-heartedly.

Anyways, my two bucks has gone way too long so I'll stop now.

Great viggie EJ! I hope to read more of yours. :) When I get a chance to find them. I don't always get to catch the new stories because things move off of page 1 so fast and I can't always search the other pages.

~~Jilly

17. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    GREAT STORY EJ!!!!
    I like how Kyp was the one who had to sacrifice Jag. It brought so much angst and anger into the story, and mainly something that brings Jaina's blaming and yelling at Kyp to a new level. You gotta end in mush though, which you did very well :)

18. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Definitly one of my favorite parts of that commentary was When the Hobbit's describe Sam leading the helicopters into land 8-} OMG! Iwas laughing so hard! I never thought anyone else had seen that ^_- Glad to know that you're cool too Jedi_Jaina_Durron :cool:

Actually, now you probably won't belive this, but I do agree that Jag fans have a tendancy to kill off their man brfore they will stick jaina with Kyp. but you guys have got to give me some slack as I have never written a K/J fic before and I was once an avid Jag fan...before I started reading all those K/J fics floating around... :D So I'm glad you stated your opinion JainaDurron ^_^ I don't really want to start another fight right now...I'm too tired...:[face_sigh]:

Nice name Hail_Jaina ;) Thanks so much for reviewing! I really didn't expect this much feedback but apparently you J/K fans are liking it for some reason 8-} Thanks again!

EJ

19. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    btw, Queen, did you read the pages in Force Heritic 1? You get what I'm saying now by "They ARE romantically involved"?

;)

EJ

20. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Of course I'm cool! 8-} And I love that part too! And when they're talking about the Cup game...and Tig...and Bean (if I ever met the guy, I'd call him Bean) climbing up the mountain cuz he was scared of helicopters! LOL! I LOVE IT!

Stang, I have to make money so I can buy it! I borrowed it from a friend, and it makes me so mad that I can't watch it any time! I have the plain old version of FotR, but not the Extended Edition! One of my friends at school has not one, but TWO DVDs of TTT! He got them from Hong Kong, and all of my friends and I are hounding him for them! But he won't give one to me! :_|

Anyways, upsies! This needs more readers!

21. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    okay all the funny moments from the FOTR extended thingie...

-tig
    -helicopters
    -Sean climbing up the mountain
    -Orlando is HOT!
    -Elijah sleep anywhere
    -cup
    -reseraunt w/ Ghimli
    -Scale doubles (RED WINE! and CHESS!)
    -Viggo and his sword
    -splinter
    -"making of" during filming

if you don't know what i'm talking about..it would take too long to explain ;)

EJ

22. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Oh EJ I wasn't trying to start another fight, just trying to show... ah hell. Never mind. That's why I rarely say anything.

I hope you continue to write K/J stuff, you do a fantastic job. :)

~~Jilly

23. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    I know you weren't... 8-} I've was REALLY tired this afternoon...BOO TO SCHOOL!

:D thanx!

EJ

24. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    No more complaints...? no mroe fights to start?

:D

man I did good ^_^

EJ

25. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Force, I have been searching and searching for more K/J viggies and stories. Only this being at the top of the list made me notice it. Great job! ;) I don't think I've ever read anything of yours. [face_blush] But I will be from now on. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.