main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Which day would you like to do the Vader picture?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lelila, Dec 20, 2004.

?

Which day would you like to do the Vader picture?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2004.
  1. Monday December 27

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Tuesday December 28

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wednesday December 29th

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
  2. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Hi Guys,

It is looking like we want to do one of these three days for Vader. Please let me know which of the days (i.e. early afternoon probably) you would prefer by voting in this poll, and then post saying the same thing, and also which of these days you can't do.

3. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Well I can do Monday or Tuesday but since i had only one choice I chose MOnday

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

4. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Monday is a good enough day for me...

Grey Starr...

5. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Monday is also good for me, preferably in the afternoon sometime, but I have no concrete plans yet so I'm pretty flexible.

Sabrina

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Monday is good for me.

7. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Although I could do Wednesday during the day, I absolutely can't do Tuesday, I'm working all day. Monday is my preferred day.

8. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Monday i'm working till 4 so if it is after that i'm fine.

Tuesday and Wednesday i'm off so those are good as well.

9. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm probably going to be getting back into town on Monday or Tuesday and will have to go in to work for a day or two during the week. Things are somewhat flexible, so I will do my best to make it on the day that is chosen. I'm not voting in the poll because I'm not sure which day will infact be best for me.

Happy Holidays!

10. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    So..Monday I guess?
    Can people do it after 4 so that Matt can come as well?

11. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Monday looks good to me. Do the vader thing lateish afternoon.

If some people can stick around it would be nice to all go out to dinner, bit of a christmas gathering. Perhaps at the Armadillo, we've been before and it's not from from the CN tower.

12. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    I think some people wanted to go to Center Island though...I think we could just do it in front of the tower.

So let's say Monday at 5pm. Meeting spot (because I can't think of anything better and I have no time to) is at the end of the Skywalk as it leads out to the Skydome (so basically, you can get there from union station). Please confirm here that this is okay with you, and see you then. Also if you have a cell phone that you'd like to offer as a way for people to contact the group, I'd appreciate it..maybe leave the number here if you feel it's safe.

13. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Sounds good to me, I'm definitley up for some holiday celebrations either on or off Centre Island.

Lelila, check your PM for my cellphone number.

Sabrina

14. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    I think we should do it earlier in the aftrenoon, or at least take a picture or two before then, it gets dark really early these days, like by 5, and as I understand it, the camera that we are using is one of those disposables, which aren't exactly high quality, I think it would be better to do it earlier in the afternoon, so that we are guaranteed of getting some clear pictures, if we want to try some again when Matt can make it, I'm cool with that, it would just suck to get everyone out and not get good pictures to pass on

15. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    I can actually make it on Monday too...How unusual ;)

16. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Okay... My Cell phone is 416-705-2334...

I'll bring along my Camera so we can have shots of the shots... hmm... and my Helmet just for fun... Vader does need a guard after all...

17. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    hey greg,
    i figured at 5 because matt can only make it after four..and i'm kind of nervous to change it now in case people don't check.
    as for the disposable thing...yes we have the camera they provided, but we need to take pictures with our own camera as well...so if anyone could bring their digital (and please post here if you can) then that would be great. then, hopefully the darkness wouldn't make a difference.

18. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    I sort of agree with the light thing. It sure gets dark fairly fast. Maybe 2 meeting times? One earlier with light and then the original 5pm time?

Cell: 416-823-0664

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

19. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    that's fine, I'll be there either way, just thought it would suck if we couldn't get a good picture cause it's too dark

20. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    *sigh* if someone wants to pick up vader from me and want to get a light picture that is do-able. but i can't get down myself any earlier than that, i know that matt can't, and i think it's a little bit late in the game to be changing things now, unfortunately, because people will just get confused and won't show up. plus if we were going to do dinner than doing it later in the afternoon makes more sense.

if you'd like to pick up vader from me and do a picture earlier, greg and alex, i am PMing you my number at my mom's so give me a call.

also, i would appreciate it if everyone could bring a couple of dollars to help me out. receiving him cost $20, and shipping him out again to the US (assuming that we are not meeting at niagara because the city rep has not gotten back to me) will cost at least that and probably more. and $40 is just not money that i have right now. so please help the poor student out.

21. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Anyone want to try and meet up earlier? Say 4pm?

I can try and get in contact with Deb and see if I can get Vader.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

22. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Perhaps... I'll try and make some Baby sitting arragements right now...

23. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Unfortunatly Tessa and I are stuck in St. Catharines (Kinda ironic now that I think about it). Tessa's very upset because she wanted to go. She's also beating me.

Oh woeisme.

24. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Unfortunately, I can't make it for the pictures. A family thing has come up. Oh well. Have fun guys.

25. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    So... I hope to hear that is SUCKED... hehe... I REALLY wanted to go!... Naturally my parents forgot about me, and had apparently made other plans... But, I had a fun (if tiring) night with my daughters... All night games with Blues Clues and Bearinstien Bears running continuously in the background...

I wonder if I could add myself to the pictures... hmmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.