main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which lightsaber form do you use?

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by sergiurusu, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergiurusu

sergiurusu Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2001
    Which lightsaber form do you use?

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=23485

2. sergiurusu

sergiurusu Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2001
    You scored as Form II: Makashi.

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Form II: Makashi - 83%
    Form VI: Niman - 83%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 75%
    Form IV: Ataru - 67%
    Form III: Soresu - 61%
    Form V: Shien - 53%

3. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the "Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form IV: Ataru 97%

Form II: Makashi 92%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 92%

Form V: Shien 83%

Form III: Soresu 75%

Form VI: Niman 72%

Qui-Gon and Yoda - how much better can it be?

4. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Form II: Makashi

86%
    Form IV: Ataru

72%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

70%
    Form VI: Niman

70%
    Form V: Shien

67%
    Form III: Soresu

31%

5. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    You scored as Form VI: Niman.

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

Form VI: Niman 75%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 56%

Form V: Shien 56%

Form II: Makashi 56%

Form IV: Ataru 50%

Form III: Soresu 50%

I have Vaapaad on second. So there is still hope for me ;)

6. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999

Form II: Makashi 67%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 59%
    Form III: Soresu 58%
    Form VI: Niman 56%
    Form V: Shien 39%
    Form IV: Ataru 28%

7. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

100%

95%

67%

67%

67%

50%

8. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    weird question in parts o_O

But I also scored Makashi

although

Form II: Makashi 75%
    Form IV: Ataru 75%
    Form V: Shien 67%
    Form III: Soresu 67%
    Form VI: Niman 44%

I'm probably only a tiny percentage away from Ataru. The "duel or acrobatics" question was a tie-breaker ;)

9. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004

Form II: Makashi - 95%
    Form V: Shien - 59%
    Form VI: Niman - 47%
    Form IV: Ataru - 39%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 36%
    Form III: Soresu - 36%

10. MASTERANNIE

MASTERANNIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2005

92%

72%

64%

61%

61%

47%

11. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    love those quizzes :D

scored VI Niman first, very closely with II Makaeshi and III Soresu.

I guess I just can't decide...

12. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm the first to score a form III Soresu. You scored as Form III: Soresu.

Form III, the �Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Form III: Soresu 86%

Form VI: Niman 86%

Form IV: Ataru 69%

Form II: Makashi 58%

Form V: Shien 53%

I was close to Niman as well though.

13. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    You scored as Form V: Shien.

Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

Form V: Shien 75%
    Form II: Makashi 67%
    Form VI: Niman 64%
    Form IV: Ataru 56%
    Form III: Soresu 45%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 44%

14. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I got the following results:

Form II: Makashi 69%

Form VI: Niman 69%

Form V: Shien 67%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 64%

Form III: Soresu 61%

Form IV: Ataru 47%

15. Three-Eight

Three-Eight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 100%

Form IV: Ataru67%

Form V: Shien67%

Form II: Makashi58%

Form III: Soresu53%

Form VI: Niman33%

:cool:

16. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the ?Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

83%

83%

81%

75%

70%

61%

Good quiz!

17. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Form II: Makashi 97%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 75%

Form VI: Niman 72%

Form V: Shien 61%

Form IV: Ataru 56%

Form III: Soresu 31%

Seems Makashi is very popular here :p

18. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    I lean towards the Niman form aparently. =D=
    The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

72%

61%

56%

50%

47%

42%