main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Trilogy?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Which Trilogy is this? Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?

The following questions are either about the Lord of the Rings trilogy or the Star Wars trilogy--test your knowledge!

1. In this trilogy, the title of the third movie begins with "Return of the..."

2. In the first movie of this trilogy, the heroes meet a scoundrel in a bar who helps them on their quest.

3. One of the heroes of this trilogy, a wise and kindly old man, dies in the first movie only to return in the second movie.

4. Trick question! In the second movie of this trilogy, the evil villian (played by actor Christopher Lee) looks down from a balcony on the destruction of his evil forces below.

There were some others like this but these were the best...it really got me thinking! Enjoy!

This is from Cherie/The Black Rider

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    My guess is LOTR

3. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Well it is actually both - then again Lucas was never known for originality - the Jedi were based off an old Japanese samurai movie.

Stacey - love the new icon!

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks Daniel! After giving away all of those M&Ms on opening nite, I saw this icon and thought I HAD to switch to it. I might go back to Kermit jedi soon.

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi, everyone! Sorry it's taken me so long post yet again, I'm still on active duty as a stormtrooper...;) But I'm glad everyone enjoyed the "Which Trilogy" questions, and I do have a few more I can add to the batch. I don't think these are as good as the others, but they're still fun.....enjoy! :)

1. One of the heroes of this trilogy is a short character with pointed ears who wields a glowing sword.

2. One of the heroines of this trilogy is a princess of her people, has long dark hair, and is dressed in flowing gowns.

3. In the third movie of this trilogy, the hero and protagonist fight at a river of flowing lava, which burns the protagonist as the fight ends.

And one last bit of SW/LOTR trivia--the same actor who portrayed the Mouth of Sauron in the extended edition of Return of the King played the character of Tion Medon, the alien governer who greets Obi-Wan on the planet Utapau. (I can't remember the actor's name at the moment, though...)

Cherie/The Black Rider

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    The answers can be found in both Trilogies (actually, SW both trilogies along with LOTR trilogy)

Kevin

7. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Tallon - the actor's name is Bruce Spence - he was also in The Road Warrior with Mel Gibson - he was the pilot guy - very odd guy.

8. Bearleft

Bearleft Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    And the third Matrix movie. I think he was the creepy guy in the subway at the beginning. Definitely odd. :)

9. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Yeah - forgot about that one - that was him as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.