main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

While You Were Gone (Han/Leia AU) Updated 7/10/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by StonedRose, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I can't really say anything about a new post not being post for two year because I've done the same with some fics of mine. I just hope that you do finish this fic.

2. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Two years. Wow. That's a lot of time. Will you update for us soon? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE??? *puppydogeyes*

3. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    C'mon, now, J-Girl updated her story, now it's your turn. Please don't let Han bleed to death over there, especially since Leia just found him again...

4. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    I agree with dm1. I'm ready for an update over here. Our poor, adorable scoundrel! [face_love] :_| [face_love]

I love this fic! I will stick around here no matter what to see what happens. [face_worried]

J_Girl

5. YouCouldUseAGoodKiss

YouCouldUseAGoodKiss Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    I just stent the last 2 days reading this fic! AHHHH! Why didn't I jump to end to see that it hasnt' been updated in years. How could you leave poor Han like that? Come on, just finish it. Just wrap in up in a nice happy ending. i.e. Leia finds Han and they get Bail and live happily ever after. That should only take a few chapters. Please?

6. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    RogueSticks, maybe you could hijack this, like you did for "Undercover Operations!" It would be awesome to get some kind of closure for this story.

C'mon, Leia gets there in time, Han recovers, Simon gets his "just desserts" and people live happily ever after.....

Please continue this, SR!

7. StonedRose

StonedRose Jedi Master star 2

Jan 20, 2001
    Actually? I'm totallly working on it, guys. As in: Seriously Actively Working On It.

I've given myself a July 9th deadline to update this. And I'm gonna do my best BEST to reach it.

Again, I'm sorry for neglecting this. But things have been out of my control the past few months. But it's all cool now. Anyways, I'll let you know more as my progress unfolds.

Later, gators.

8. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    First found this on FF.net and really like the story.
    Glad to see there will be more.

9. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    up! ... for old times sake

lurklurk. ;)

10. SomeoneWhoLovesYou

SomeoneWhoLovesYou Jedi Master star 1

May 22, 2005
    Please UPDATE! I love this story!

11. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Cool! [face_dancing] SR is working on this! That's good enough for me. It's hard to go back to a fic you haven't worked on in awhile - believe me, I know. [face_blush]

I just went back last week and read the part where Leia sees Han for the first time. [face_love] I LOVE that part!!!! When I need inspiration that's what I read because you just know Han is her lobster. (you have to watch Friends to get that)

Go, SR! Go, SR! [:D]

J_Girl

12. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    J_Girl..i know exactly what you're talking about (phoebe is so astute sometimes)

13. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    WaHoo!!

You, know, if you post by the 13th, you could consider it a birthday gift to Harrison - or at least his hordes of fans devoted to this story... ;)

--[Beatles]...all you need is Han...Han is all you need...[/Beatles]

14. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    FYI

just reread this whole thing on ff.net

Now you have to post..you're getting all our hopes up!!!

POOR HAN!
    BAD SIMON
    AND BAILEY DON't go with him.

And I realized that Leia and Luke still havn't told them anything...about VADER

GAH!

MOOOOOOOOOOORE

15. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Wooo hoo! Go for it SR! I hope DRL doesn't interfere this time.

July 9? Wait, that's just 3 days away!!!! Yessss! Can't wait.

16. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Come on, SR, YOU CAN DO IT!!

17. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    LOL

SO CLOSE THREE DAYS!!

:p

18. StonedRose

Jan 20, 2001
    Still working on it, guys. But I'm in a bit of a panic spiral since my mom just called to tell me that my brother AND uncle have come into town, and that whole evening's worth of free time I envisioned for tomorrow night has suddenly gone up in smoke.

It might not matter. I might still be able to pull it out before the deadline. Let's see though.

Am still actively working on it though. For real.

SR

19. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Nothing like a surprise visit from hordes of relatives, eh?

Good luck, then, SR, and here's a cup of cocoa to help you relax, you're gonna need it! [face_coffee]

20. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yeah!! We are finally going to find out Han's fate. I'm going to have to go back and reread the last few chapters.

21. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    *looks around* *whispers* *I see dead people...* Oops, wrong thing... [face_blush] *I see it's the Ninth of July* [face_whistling]

22. StonedRose

Jan 20, 2001
    Okay, I wasn't able to do the fully developed long-ass post that I was envisioning in my head. I do however have an itty bitty baby post I could put up in a couple of hours (I've been out of the house all day, and I need to run out again to meet brother at restaurant), so would you guys want me to put that up? I'm sorry it won't be as long as I wanted it to be, but would you still want to see it? Or should I take longer?

Anyways, I'll be back in a few, so if any reader sees this and has an opinion let me know.

Cool. Cool.

SR

23. jade51999

Nov 5, 1999
    oooh

put it up
    put it up
    put it up!!!

do you know how excited i will be? I just came back from Dublin after worrying about all my flatmates here in London (where i'm staying for the summer and working) and a post would be a lovely destressor.

plus just seeing that "updated" number change...

squeals with delight
    ;)
    please?

24. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yes, please!

25. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    A drop of water....*gasps* *reaches for SR* just a single drop on my parched lips...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.