main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Who Is Your Favorite Star Wars (or EU) Character Of All Time

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Master-Korr, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halagan

Halagan Jedi Knight

Oct 11, 2012
    I just can't pick one. From the top of my mind: Palpatine, Han, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Wedge, Jacen, Kyle Katarn, Zayne Carrick, Bria Tharen (yes, Bria Tharen), Pellaeon, for some weird reason also Sate Pestage, Jodo Kast, Keyan Farlander, Grievous when he's at his best, Ganner Rhysode, Nomi Sunrider, Vader ninety-nine percent of the time...

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Kyp Durron, Thrawn, Favorite clone is Rex, Anakin Skywalker

3. dbojadzievski

dbojadzievski Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2012
    Jacen Solo is by far my favourite character. Apart from him, though, I think I'm into Tahiri Veila and Anakin Skywalker.

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Then you will love this

[​IMG]Evil King Wiggins is the artist, and he is beyond Talented....he's amazing.

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan had a love interest. It's a shame they argued like a divorced couple and Anakin teased him to no end through the entire episode.

6. The Corellian

The Corellian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    Movie-wise- Han Solo. Without a doubt, he's my favorite character. Smuggler, Republic Hero, Father of three powerful Jedi, etc.

EU Wise- Revan and Bastila Shan. KOTOR is the thing that got me really into Star Wars, way back in 2005. For that, I'll always love these characters.

7. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Darth Revan is my fav

8. AronAgmar

AronAgmar Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2012
    I really like Qwi Xux, she is such a great character. I'm also a big fan of Mission Vao and Atton Rand from KOTOR. Movie-carrying-to-EU, it's gotta be General Crix Madine and Admiral Ackbar. Great in the movies, even better in the EU. Mara Jade is also great as is Admiral Daala. There are SO many good characters that exist in the stories and comics, it's hard to just pick a few.

9. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    its a tie between Darth Vadar, Yoda, and Quinlan Vos

Sir Cronal likes this.
  10. The Kulvax Sisters

The Kulvax Sisters Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2013
    The Jedi Exile.

11. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    Jacen Solo (Darth Caedus) and Jaina Solo.

12. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
  13. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    After reading the masterpiece that was Sacrifice I loved Mara Jade. Tahiri is growing on me and I really liked Winter in Outcast.

14. CommanderXGhost

CommanderXGhost Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    Gained alot of respect for Han Solo after reading the Paradise Snare By A.C. Crispen, first novel of the Han Solo trilogy, ended up reading the Hutt Gambit (Book Two) and Rebel Dawn (Book Three).
    As for MY favorite Starwars character of all time, it'd deffinately have to be Jedi General Quinlan Vos.
    Read Dark Horse Comic's publication of The Clone Wars trilogy of collected graphic novel stories through Dark Horse's Omnibus series.
    The Hidden Enemy (Last story-arc of Starwars Omnibus: The Clone Wars Volume 3: The Republic Falls), was one of the best story-arcs of all time. Bogey Squad hunted Quinlan Vos down until they all eventually perrished.
    Nuff said.

Sir Cronal and Force Smuggler like this.
  15. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    There is no competition, my favorite character is Mara Jade Skywalker! Maybe Anakin Solo as 2nd and Ben Skywalker as 3rd.

16. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Wedge, now and forever. No other character has been able to command my respect and make me laugh at the same time.

Runjedirun likes this.
  17. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Too many good ones to pick, really.

But I can tell you this: there are a lot of diamonds in the rough that deserve to have their stories elaborated on.

18. Jedi Master Thon

Jedi Master Thon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2013
    Odan-Urr, Furlag, Thon, any Gree, and the Rakata's Forcehound whose name I forget

EDIT: You can throw in Tag and Bink, too, and OH! And Meebur Gascon - said no one ever.

19. Uhl Eharl Khoehng

Uhl Eharl Khoehng Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2000
    Thrawn or Fett? I can not decide............too many good characters.

20. Wella Targana

Wella Targana Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2013
    So many great characters! Obi Wan, Han, Leia, Wedge, Lando even... But my favorite's gotta be Luke! And my favorite EU character is definitely Mara.

21. Jedi Paddy O'Furniture

Jedi Paddy O'Furniture Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2012
    Partly because I like them and partly to throw some diversity into the mix,Exar Kun and maybe Joruus C'baoth.

22. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Luke, Mara, Obi-wan, Cade Skywalker or even my Avatar atm (Plagueis)

23. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Oooooobi-Wan. Aw man :)

24. Riveroll

Riveroll Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2013
    Revan (although the novel sort of screw him up), Pallaeon, Darth Bane, Vitiate, Thrawn, and... The rest I have to think about.

25. Jan607

Jan607 Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2013
    Ood Bnar, because who can't love an ent with a lightsaber, K'Kruhk because he just doesn't want to stay dead, General Grievous, especially in the cartoon series when he was just kicking ass with little to no lines, taunting, or coughing, and my two favorite Mandalores, Boba Fett and Mandalore the Ultimate. Also HK-47 because he's just all kinds of awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.