main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Who's Your Favorite Muppet

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Lisa, your friend went out with Elmo, or the puppeteer that played Elmo? That is creepy either way.

Soooo, you are saying Elmo is a womanizing creep?! That son of a....!!! Elmo always reminded me of a postal employee. He'd be all cool, then he'd snap because he'd been tickled one too many times, pull out the AK-47 and start machine-gunning the neighborhood, all the while screaming "TICKLE THIS BITCHES!!!!"

2. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Lisa,

Your right. How could we forget The Electric Mayhem. They're great. Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, & Animal. They were my favorite rock band when I was 6.

Back in the 70's it was cool to have a muppet band as your fave rather than a real one.

3. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    lol. hahahahaha! oh god, stop it, that is so hilarious. i am having visions of elmo in a postal employee suit and doing exactly that, shooting an AK-47 at the entire neighborhood. "TICKLE THIS BITCHES!!!!" is the exact line he'd say, i almost peed in my pants it was so hilarious.

Sin

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    The Electric Mayhem? Snooooogans. I dig that, maaaaaaan. Like, Janice was, like, the cooooolest.

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    We haven't mentioned the hecklers..I forget their name, they were always razzing Fozzy Bear....I can just see Mars and John as the hecklers and Nick as Fozzy....WOKKA WOKKA WOKKA.......

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Ahhhhh, yeeees! Statler & Waldorf!! So which one am I? Statler or Waldorf? Which one is John?:D

7. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Since you are first to respond you are entitled to pick....=D=

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I wanna be Waldorf. He was always the cooler one anyway. :)

9. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Uh, not exactly...guess I forgot to mention that my friend in New York is a guy.

Did I just out Elmo? I think I did :eek:

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    SNOOOOOOOOGANS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY??!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!! I always knew there was something different about Elmo. WOW. That blows my mind....

And here I was worrying about Bert & Ernie when it was Elmo all along......[face_thinking]

11. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, I guess that whole Elmo thing kinda killed the spirit of this thread, eh?............

Cricket, cricket, cricket.....[face_not_talking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.