main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why more Clone Wars??

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Froghurt, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Agreed...nothing interesting can happen after ROTJ. That is one reason I have not so much dig the EU of that period. ROTJ has a finality to it that should not be tampered with.

2. AL_Patterson

AL_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2007
    I've changed my mind. I'm very happy it's going to be about the clone wars. I love the stories of General Kenobi, Anakin, Padme, Sidious, and Dooku. One of my favorite eras. Can't wait to see them back.

I was sad to see them all go in Ep III.

3. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Yes! This is exactly how I have come to feel. At first I was disappointed that a new era was not being explored, but now I have come to realize that I am looking forward to having new adventures with the PT cast. Especially characters like Dooku and Padme, who I feel didn't get enough screen time in ROTS.

4. jacenskylo

jacenskylo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    On the main site Lucas stated in an interview that he has another animated series in development, so maybe we'll get an KOTOR animated series since Lucas plays the video games himself.

5. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Lucas plays SW video games? I didn't know that? How cool. :D

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, he plays them with his kids- it's why he became more involved in SW game development back in 98/99 around the time Starfighter was made and apparently now culminating with the forthcoming The Force Unleashed game where he was involved with more than any other title previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.