main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Wolf whelp", the story of a female clone, comment co-author & fanart 23rd Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    My lover scratched his beard before answering thoughtfully: ?Can I give you some tips regarding the princess??

?Sure,?

That surprises me. I?d have thought he would only take advice from himself.

Do not be overprotective again. It will not help the princess if you treat her like a breakable crystal vase for the rest of your marriage.?

[face_laugh] very ture

Luçien passed us by and whispered. ?Take him, Sionnach! He has been waiting for more than a decade to call you his due to my mistakes

Shut up and let her make her own darn choices.

(I?m glad she decided on marrying Skje though)

?Grianán, ma petité, get your act together. I want to see some shiny, happy faces. Make some babies. Sionnach can tell you how that works exactly.?

Oh geez. I?m sure Grianan could figure it out.
    Also, Lucien has too many kids. Ew he has too many kids with too many women.
    Ew Grianan & Sionnach shared a man.
    I?m really grossed out.

?Forever is not enough,? she steamed.

Exactly, and the child shouldn?t be fighting Lucien?s battles.

Garou answered before I could. ?Papa is just overwhelmed from the love that is all around.?

????
    Chilla? Do you trust this? Because I don?t :p

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Hey! I am just watching "The God Shepard" and they say that you should trust nobody. Being Lucien´s real mother, and not that Fleur woman, I trust my child to be
    a) 100% himself
    b) difficult
    c) full of surprises
    and
    d) being capable of both Dark Side & Light Side acts.

*playfully slaps SW with a soft pillow*

3. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Both men know each other fairly long. Despite the things that Lucien pulled they still have mutual respect for one another.

That's good, at least.

Did he? I just counted one woman in so far. Eibhear is his foster-son. The twins were forced upon them by an intrigue of Fleur´s.

Hm, for some reason I thought he had more/ more lovers. It was probably Eibhear that threw me off though.

Okay, I'm less disgusted.

It could have been worse. He is involved with them in serial fashion, not in parallel.

GAH! so true! Yes that would have been worse.

d) being capable of both Dark Side & Light Side acts.

See? That's what I'm talking about :p ;)

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see them all happy and a nice touch with the Force ghosts

Even Lucien can be redeemed

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I wouldn't like to be compared to a cow. I would prefer to be compared with a cat.

Sorry for the less then great review. My sister's kitten died not too long ago from pneumonia. I got the kitten for my sister as an early Christmas present. Shadow was only eight weeks old.

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It makes me sad to hear of her passing, dear Misty. I wish you and your sister much strength with it. We do not have any animals ourselves, because we are slightly allergic. But the neighbour cat seeks our attention on a daily basis.

As for Skje comparing Gri with a young eopie cow, well it is two animal whisperers talking to one another. Animals are central to their lives and are the foundation of their mutual friendship.

Grianán, Draíocht and I stripped off our clothing inside the nearby bath house. Here, wooden tubs of water and soap for cleansing waited on us. Heated stones got sprinkled with water. We luxuriated in the thick steam, while twitching ourselves with bundles of birch twigs in order to stimulate the perspiration.

The final preparations involved dressing ourselves for the wedding ceremony itself. Under the roof of the spring forest, I put Grianán into a white under-dress, made out of cotton. A lovely green apron was pulled over it, attached with silver broaches. Both under-dress and apron were adorned with flowery ornaments.

?Your best friends had some time left to sew your garments,? Draíocht let her know. She herself was a dream in lilac and creamy white.

Grianán smiled. ?So you were finally introduced to Aranea, Mora and Luna, Sionnach. I am sorry about all that I hid them from you. It is an old affliction in my family.?

?There is nothing to be forgiven,? I let her know. ?No offence taken, or not for long anyway.?

We left our hair lose. No complicated hairstyles. Instead we placed wedding crowns, made of silver, on each others heads. Their points ended in crosses and clover leaves. In addition, they were set with rock-crystal and garlanded with red and green silk cords. It was a considerable burden to wear them.

I looked down on myself. My wedding outfit was held in corn blue and white. Draíocht had done a fine job. I was grateful to her. The flower embroidery was beautiful.

When the three of us where back at the lodge we could see that in the meantime our wedding guests had arrived. The majority consisted of Draíocht´s family and neighbours from the mountain community. But there was also more royalty from the midwinter castle. I could see Èleos running towards his younger sister Grianán and sweeping her into his arms.

?That was not an easy conversation with the prince,? Luçien let me know from behind.

?Worse than the appe

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love your poems and her discussion with Lucien

A nice update

8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yes, a lovely poem!

9. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    I am sorry about all that I hid them from you. It is an old affliction in my family.?

*shrugs* I mean, Sionnach didn?t NEED to know about them.

Since Grianán has gone missing they have told me a lot of important details about your life. About corpses in the dune sea and bamboo sticks for example.?

[face_laugh] serves him fricking RIGHT!

Yet you keep a toy bantha close to you.?

?Bertha is not mine.? Luçien explained. ?I kept her safe while Grianán was engaged with the Holy Inquisition.?

That made laugh aloud.

Very nice blessing.

10. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Luçien passed us by and whispered. ?Take him, Sionnach! He has been waiting for more than a decade to call you his due to my mistakes. Such dedication deserves a reward, and you have loved him all that time already.?

We were left alone on the porch.

Skje knelt down in honesty. ?Would you consider...??

I closed my arms around him, crying with delight. ?Of course, I would, you big moose.?

Hopefully she will be finally happy.

The last chapter.

I thought the poem was beautiful.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is a famous Irish Blessing. I just changed the word for God with the Force. That is all. I did not come up with the poem.

In the morning at the breakfast table I was not surprised to hear that Luçien had vanished together with Grianán sometime during the celebrations. Daná, who had also come along with Èleos, had insisted on raising all agents of the secret service to search for the couple.

I was just amused, because I had an idea were exactly my former master had taken his bride. He risked a lot with that particular location, even his own life. It showed me how much Grianán meant to him.

Skje chuckled, cleaning his beard from the bread crumbs that stuck in it. ?Your royal cousins are not that overprotective with you, right??

?No,? I answered truthfully, biting into my wheat bread.

?Thank the Force and all local gods,? he breathed into my ear. ?Because I would like to go for an uneventful life in the countryside with you. Far away from the royal court.?

I looked towards the table with my wedding gifts on them. Among all the packages and glasses was a leather bond book that my grandfather Taran had bestowed on me. It was to be my new herbarium because the old one had burned down in the flames when Dran had set fire to the long-house. I had a life time of happiness, love and freedom to fill the pages.

?What did my father write to you?? Ruadhan asked curiously.

?Not much,? I replied. ?The only words that he had written down where: ´Carpe diem.´ That is about it.?

?I did not notice that he was around,? my foster-father sulked.

?Perhaps it was Parhelion placing it for him among the other presents. Or even Grianán, because she was not with Luçien the entire evening. She spent some time at the edge of the forest. Who knows.? I shrugged my shoulder. ?But I appreciate the gesture whoever it was done.?

It was exactly what I needed. A new herbarium, the symbol for a new life that I would lead from now on. I had no duties towards the House Ankou any longer. At one point I would re-offer Luçien my friendship, but not very soon. As for my royal cousins, they were a part of me and we would see each other much. Especially when it was up to Éleos, Caelestris and Grianán. I even would stay in touch with the notorious rat pack, because I really liked the three women.

?When are we expected at the castle?? Draíocht inquired, putting he

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see all coming together.

Lucien will be nice with Grianan and should lead a happy life after all what had come to be.

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I hope that all is well.

14. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    ?Oh, by the way,? pronounced Skje out of the blue. ?Draíocht was so excited about the prospect of her marriage that she made two wedding gowns instead of one. What are we going to do??

*snorts* Conspiracy! But I'm so happy they are getting married! Didn't see that coming!

?You will build us a house for ourselves, right?? I muttered into his blond, braided hair.

That sounds nice!

Great reunion with all the loved ones who have departed.

?She was always there for you, but she did not want to risk your life around Luçien.?

Adamah was a smart woman!

She decided against using telepathy with me. She never had, in consideration of my personal history.

Grianan is so considerate! She's amazing!

?Is this a wedding or a funeral?? the Lidérc woman muttered. ?Grianán, ma petité, get your act together."

Lol, that's so Isa!

"I want to see some shiny, happy faces. Make some babies. Sionnach can tell you how that works exactly.?

Wah, Isa! [face_blush] [face_laugh] (PS: Isa, you sure you want Lucien and Grianan to have babies together if you are holding a grudge against Lucien???)

?And their wedding day,? boomed Narthex, and winked at me.

Right. Liked the reminder to stop the fighting.

Luçien saw them all now. I could tell from his horrified face.

I'm glad he can. That will hopefully make him reconsider his religion's rules about seeing the dead.

Garou answered before I could. ?Papa is just overwhelmed from the love that is all around.?

Can Garou see them? (I think so.)

Lol. I don't either. :p

[b]
    ?That was not an easy conversation with the prince,? Luçien let me know from behind. [/b]

Yes! You rock, Eleos. I knew you'd have a lot to say about the way Lucien treated Grianan.

[b]He gave me a dark look. ?You saw them, too??[/b]

And Lucien is realizing that Sionnach can see the dead, too. Now, don't go on on a rant about necromancy, or I will bite your head off, Lucien!

[b]May the road rise to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    The rains fall soft upon your fields.[/b]

I love Irish blessings, especially this one. It's a very beautiful song as well (there are two versions of it). My teachers sang it for my class when we graduated.

[hr]

[b]In the morning at the breakfast table I was not surprised to hear that Luçien had vanished together with Grianán sometime during the celebrations.[/b]

I'm not sure if I should be happy or...creeped out.

[b]?Because I would like to go for an uneventful life in the countryside with you. Far away from the royal court.?[/b]

I think that will be good for Sionnach.

[b]Among all the packages and glasses was a leather bond book that my grandfather Taran had bestowed on me.[/b]

That's sweet. I like that Taran did that for her.

[b]"Besides, Luçien promised me he would be there. Over the past decade he has always kept his promises to me.?[/b]

Well, that's something at least.

[b]?I want a little sister,? cried Sylt after us.[/b]

Lol! So he caught on after all.

[b]
    We passed Luçien´s former bedroom. The door was wide open and in the sun light the room looked less scary than before. No shadows loomed there any longer. The Force wound had closed.[/b]

Glad to see that. Maybe the other wounds will close now, too.

[face_applause] Great updates! Sorry I'm so late!

15. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    ?Because I would like to go for an uneventful life in the countryside with you. Far away from the royal court.?

Awwwww :)

?Why exactly are Aunt Grianán and Luçien missing?? asked Skylt. ?Again??

?Lovers do strange things at times,? his father said

[face_laugh] That?s for sure

?But he has the social nature of a cat, Sionnach. Therefore he is quite complex and a bit difficult for us to understand

*snorts* Bloody understatement, that.

?So you want me to continue to serve the community??

As well he should. It?s who she is, and she should be out there visiting and helping others.

?You heard our son. He wants a sister. Let´s practice, shall we??

*chuckles*

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Make some babies... Don't you know how![face_blush]

Oh so they are going to practice[face_laugh]

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Eventually there will be a happy end, but as my new up-date will show you, they have a long way to go until they get there. Very long. Longer than it takes Shrek to travel with Fiona and Donkey to Far, far Away.

The Force works in mysterious ways, dear Misty.

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    A great ending!

19. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Lucien is nothing but complicated. Why? Only Grianán and I know ALL of his secrets.

Are you sure that even YOU know all his secrets? :p

?This man here was a powerful sith lord or at least a Dark Sider. I am sure of it,? Luke Skywalker considered

I forgot that it started with Luke!!

?Twin siblings? Just like Leia and me. Like Jacen and Jaina. Another family trait it seems.?

Hey that actually is a commonality in families :)

?That Sionnach certainly lead an interesting life. The planets she lived on, the men that she had children with. What a restless life.?

Yeah, that and there?s the fact that she and Lucien had different marital statuses too.

?Faith and Hope. Names with much meaning.?

Tionne Solusar said, ?And undoubtedly very beautiful.?

Aww yes. On both accounts.

?The documents say that Sionnach and Luçien were both Force healers. From them we can learn that forgiving is as essential as healing.?

Yeah, yeah :p

Tionne finding your herbarium was something what the Force willed. Look what great impact this has had on Luke. Family history matters to him. He draws most of his strength from it.?

I like it. Great ending. :)

20. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    It was a very unusual story and it kept my interest even though it didn't have Obi-Wan in it.

You tell a great story Nicole.[:D] =D=

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A great story has come to an end.

Love the connections and Force healers should turn to the light;)

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for saying so, dear Misty. And also thanks for reading and commenting.

Sorry, no Obi-Wan in it, dear Gkilkenny. Not even jedi knight because they are not formed yet.

But thanks for the praise.

Yes, without no light there is no healing, dearest bird. Just darkness!

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

24. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Ahh, nice final chapter. I liked the birth certificates and how they showed the changing marriage statuses and titles.

?More royal blood in our family. Lords and vicomtes."

Oh yes. I can see that as something Leia might like.

Luke Skywalker pondered on what he had just read. ?Twin siblings? Just like Leia and me. Like Jacen and Jaina. Another family trait it seems.?

Yepp. I'm actually waiting for more twins to be born in that family.

?That Sionnach certainly lead an interesting life. The planets she lived on, the men that she had children with. What a restless life.?

Oh yes. She lived through a lot.

Names: Hope Grianán Tjiehenet and Faith Grianán Tjiehenet

Now I know that Grianan and Lucien will have children. But very fitting names. Exactly what Grianan used to bring Lucien back, hope and faith. Only child that is missing is "love".

?When you died at the siege of Dún Barr she put them inside your herbarium, Sionnach. I saw her doing that in a haste. The ground troops of Admiral Zahn were already on the premises.?

Sionnach died? :( That's sad. Hey, Tim Zahn is a great man! [face_not_talking] :p

?This is why they caught her? Because she went back for my belongings?? I was touched to hear that.

Grianan was captured? :eek: I see there's a lot to look forward to in "Cat litter".

?It is done, he received our ray of hope and belonging."

Sweet part! And great ending! I like how the Force ghosts watch and help Luke.

=D= [:D] Good work! [:D]

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005