main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wonder Con

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    IS this weekend, WOOTNESS! We'll get to hear what George has in store next, so they say.

Going to be interesting to see how they are going to try to keep the momentum going with the dry spell and the finish of the saga...

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I expect all of you to drop by the SFFF and 501st tables and find me to say hi. I'll either be in Jedi Garb, TIE pilot, or just my usual geekness.

I don't care if it's "not in character" I want hugs from the SC people!!!! [:D]

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Don't know if we'll make it..but you got a Hug right now!!! (And one if we DO get up there)..

[:D]

4. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I will totally be hanging out at the tables. I didn't schedule a shift, because I'm in the masquerade and things are a little up in the air about rehearsing, etc. But I'll come by and bug y'all and even pitch in some, impromptu-like, if that's useful. :)

As for the Star Wars panel--DAMMIT! I WANNA HEAR THAT THEY'RE MAKING KOTOR III!

5. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    NO! They can't make III yet, we've not even finished I yet and II is still sitting on the shelf!!!

6. ID-2132

ID-2132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I'd go Saturday, but I haven't got the cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.