main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive World Within a World

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    World Within a World

They're among us, everywhere, though you'd never know. Special people with powers thought only to be fair tale. They look like another person, going about their lifes, taking out the trash, washing the dog, dropping their kids off to school, but in them is a unique power: The Force. Though there aren't many of these Force users on our planet, those that are fight to keep us and their families safe, and are constantly looking for others like them.

But there is a down side. An organization of darksiders have been hunting down these"Earth Jedi", seeking to find the location of the hidden temple and their leader, Solomon. Only a few older jedi know where it's at, keeping it secret at all costs. But every man has his limits.

Welcome to the World within a World!

Yeah so I'm really bad at Synopses and what not, so here's the run down. This is kinda like The Incredibles, only instead of superheros, there are jedi. The planet is Earth obviously, and it's present day, so there aren't any fancy gizmos and flying cars. Just your everyday, same old things that we have now. The only exception to that is a lightsaber.

For the sake of keeping things interesting, not everyone can be a jedi (or darksider for that matter). In fact, I'd rather have more regular people than jedi. Solomon will be a NPC that will only be used when needed, which shouldn't be often. There will probably only be three or four people who know where the temple is and how to get there, and those people will be choosen at random. I'll pm you if you're choosen. You can have apprentices if you'd like, but you don't have to.

Rules:
    1. Obviously, follow the TOS. They were made for a reason.
    2. No cussing please.
    3. No God-moding. Even if you're a jedi, you're not all powerful. You can still die.
    4. On the dying note, Don't kill another person's character without their consent.
    5. No more than three characters per a person.
    6. If you're going to be gone for awhile, please let us know.
    7. And of course, Have Fun! :D

Please PM your character Sheets to me, thank you.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Force sensitve:
    If Yes, Light or Dark:
    Lightsaber description:
    Immediate Family:
    If Force sensitve, does family know?:
    Appearance:
    --Hair:
    --Eyes:
    --Clothes:
    --Other:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    (Doesn't have to be lengthy, but make it detailed.)

2. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Here's mine-

Name: Victoria Cooper
    Current Place of Residence: England Countryside
    Force sensitve: Yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Light
    Lightsaber description: Purple; hilt- [image=http://www.msnusers.com/oj6id9eigioo4gnp03hl0kdhg5/Documents/lightsaber.bmp]
    Immediate Family: Nathan (husband), Caleb and Jared (twin sons), Lily (daughter)
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: Yes
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Blackish-Brown, shoulder length
    --Eyes: Brown
    --Clothes: Dresses in comfortable clothes, usually a tee-shirt and jeans, tennis shoes or flip-flops
    --Other: Tan skin, about 5'5", 140 lbs., wears glasses
    Personality: At first is kind of shy, but once she gets to know a person is very friendly. Can be a joker. Very kind, and protective her family.
    Bio: Victoria, or Vicky as her friends call her, was born in the U.S. She grew up there as an average person, until confronted by a man who claimed to be a scout for Creative Learning School. Her parents let her go to trial summer course, and Vicky found out it was actually a school for Jedi, and that she Force-sensitve. On her return home, she was told not to tell anyone about the "activites" she'd learned.

While in high school, she met here future husband, an English Gentleman by the name of Nathan Cooper. Not wanting to keep any secrets from him for fear of losing him, Vicky told him of her powers. Besides him, only a few other close friends and family members know about the Jedi. Vicky and Nathan's kids are also Force-sensitive.

I may or may not create another character depending on how many people join.

3. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    interesting...

i may join, but i'm not sure. probably will though, so count me in.

also, is there any chance we could be force sensitive and not know it yet?

4. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm in.

Character Sheet:

Name: Mhorgan Mackay
    Current Place of Residence: U.S.A
    If Yes, Light or Dark: dark
    Lightsaber description: None
    Immediate Family: None
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Black
    --Clothes: Blue Jeans, Sleevless Shirt
    --Other:
    Personality: Sarcastic and whitty.
    Bio: Raised in the southern United States Mhorgan grew up in the country. He moved around alot after he ran away and has developed a very good survival instinct. While not an evil person he also tends to bend the rules. His only real possesions in lie are his single shot 12 gauge his grandfather gave him and his Truck.
    He discovered his ability for quick reflexes i a bar fight when he thought he could actually see the punches coming before the did. since then he has other moments when his reacton time is a just split second faster than a normal person.

5. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I'll join i've just PM'd my charry to Vicky

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Hold a place for me, please!

I'm going to classes soon, but I'll join up as soon as I can.

7. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    PMage has been commenced.

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    *-*GM APPROVED*-*

Name: Darius Flint
    Current Place of Residence: England, Countryside
    Lightsaber description: Purple, silver hilt that has gold trimmings
    Immediate Family: One Son named Thomas, wife divorced
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: No
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Brown, kinda like Obi-Wans (EP3)
    --Eyes: Blue
    --Clothes: Long sleeved jumper/Jeans/Trainers
    --Other: Veternary over coat for work
    Personality: Fartherly figure, friendly and intresting.
    Bio: Born in the Dales he worked on his farthers farm helping to clear out the horse stables he quickly moved out at the right age but still lived in the Countryside in a small village living in a detatched cottage in what would seem like the middle of nowhere it was just before he moved out of his parents when he was picked up by the Jedi, training in the arts of the force he quickly grasped the concepts of lightsaber wielding and focusing his mind he left with one rule that he has kept to this day. Tell no-one what you can do.

9. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Well things seem to be on a roll. The characters have been interesting. I'm hoping to start things up by the beginning of next week (I'd say friday, but my weekend's pretty busy and I don't want you guys waiting forever for me to post). It all depends on the number of players.

Sabre_11: Yes. Your character can be Force sensitive and not it. Yet [face_mischief].

Korvyn: I'll accept your character sheet cause I'm feeling nice today, but please PM Your Character Sheets To Me people. It makes it easier to change things if they need to be (darn that time limit on editing).

-Vicster

10. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    ALL RIGHT! I HAS ARRIVED! :-B

*GM APPROVED*

Name: Auntie Mae
    Current Place of Residence: One room flat above a Chinese resturant in China Town, New Yor...Opps no it's San Francisco (Sorry my cosmic vibes got cluttered, time to cleanse my aura!).
    Force sensitve: Nope, quite the opposite in fact.
    If Yes, Light or Dark: N/A
    Lightsaber description: N/A
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: N/A
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Long and black
    --Eyes: piercing blue
    --Clothes: Lots of tye dye and earthy colored prints of leaves, flowers, etc. Rings of various shapes and sizes, including a mood ring. Mystic bracelets, necklaces, ankle bracelets and toe rings.
    --Other: She does wear glasses, bi-focals for reading.
    Personality: She is very loving and sweet to everyone but a bit of an oddball. She likes anything dealing with the unknown, crop circles are her favorite tourist sites to visit and she tends to be obsessed about Stone Henge.
    Bio: (Doesn't have to be lengthy, but make it detailed.)
    In good ol' 1968 Mae claims to have experienced her first alien abduction by a race she refers to as those "Rodients." Though those who were there claim that she was tripping out over her stuffed teddy bear while listening to "Blowing in the Wind." But Mae will tell you otherwise.
    Since then she has claimed to be a pyshic, a gift bestowed upon her by her abductors. And is sure that one day she will be able to move things with her mind just like the people she calls the "Jedians."
    Truth be told she is none of these things but you'll never be able to convince her as she grabs your palm and tells you that you are a prince/princess of the galaxy and the universe is yours.

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    GM Approved

Name: Heinrich Holzdunkel
    Current Place of Residence: Munich, Germany
    Force sensitive: Yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Dark
    Lightsaber description: Longsword handle with Runes inscribed into the guard. Orange-red blade to simulate a fiery look when ignited.
    If Force sensitive, does family know?: No.
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Blonde
    --Clothes: Simple business cloths when on or off the job. Only exception is when he wears a dark sneak-suit for those jobs that require him to be less flamboyant.
    --Other: A couple Lightsaber scars on his back.
    Personality: Quiet, brooding, cold and calculative.
    Bio: Born and raised in Germany as a Dark One, he has turned his special talent into a profession of assassination. He is a killer for hire and usually picks the jobs that are nearest to known Light Ones. That way he can kill both his contract and the religious heathens at the same time. Most of the time, though, he spends his career killing politicians, military and police officers, other mobsters, civilian witnesses and anyone else that others want dead.

12. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet:

Name: Craig Spears
    Current Place of Residence: Washington, D.C.
    Lightsaber description: Blue-bladed single-hilt
    Immediate Family: Caitlin (wife)
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Dark brown, comes to just above earlobes, pushed to sides of forehead
    --Clothes: Black polished shoes, charcoal business suit, black wool topcoat, black leather gloves
    --Other: Has silver ring with "Serenity" inscribed in it in Aurebesh.
    Personality: Very serious and calculating. Intelligent and easy going, he has a very cool demeanor.
    Bio: Grew up in and around the United States' capital of Washington. He was always fascinated by the FBI and their procedures and activities. When he graduated high school, he became a Maryland State Trooper until his 23rd birthday, when he put in his application to the FBI.

To his elation, it was accepted, and he was to report to a secret FBI academy via a long bus ride. Once he began his trip, he was put on several side journeys until he arrived at not the FBI academy, but at a secret Jedi academy. There he learned how to harness the Force and build his own lightsaber.

Upon the completion of his training, he returned to his hometown of Washington, D.C., before being transfered into the FBI. He maintains complete secrecy about his true identity, and waits for the time when his and the other Earth Jedi's "talents" will be called upon.

13. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    So I guess I'll make the Darksider.

Name: Patrick Warner
    Current Place of Residence: Canada
    Lightsaber description: Red; Hilt like Luke's, only all black.
    Immediate Family: Roxanne (Wife, deceased)
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Black, past his shoulders. Usually wears it tied back.
    --Eyes: Blue-Gray
    --Clothes: Black slacks, black button-up shirt, black shoes. Lots of black
    --Other: Very tall and lanky. He wears a thin gold chain with a locket attached to it beneath his shirt.
    Personality: Very quiet, detached . Always appears to be thinking about something.
    Bio: Patrick's parents died mysteriously a few years after he was born, and he was sent to live with his grandparents. He was discovered by the jedi shortly after that, and though he learned about the Force from them, he disagreed with their beliefs. After he finished his lessons, Patrick explored the darkside of the Force. In his late teens, he met Victoria Cooper. They were friends for a brief time, but when he tried to convert her, she ended all contact with him. He eventually moved to Canada, married, and opened a book store. The recent death of his wife has pushed him close to the edge of insanity.

14. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    How many people do we need we have 7

3 dark
    3 light
    1 neutral

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Tonya Barrister (Tobby)
    Current Place of Residence: Hollywood, California
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Light (Force Sensative)
    Immediate Family: Mother- Ella Barruster, father- Greygory Barister
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: NO WAY! Parents worry enought!
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Long, brown
    --Eyes: Dark green
    --Clothes: Usually blue jeans and loose jersy when at work. Like to get very dressed out, especially when going out.
    --Other: Has what she considers a very vivid 'imagination'. She can see all types of images, which allows her to translate it to her work.
    Personality: Very happy go lucky, useful in high stress job.

Bio: Tonya (or Tobby as she rather be called) grew up in California. Her family moved around to diffrnet places, as she grew up. Her mother is a doctor, while he father is a physics schoolteacher, so they were rather dismayed when she picked a job in hollywood as her goal. She likes the jobs her parents have, but she has always had a somewhat 'dreamy' quality, and tends to daydream. She often comes up with very elaborate designs and special effects that no one can seem to duplicate. She sees what she wants, and then moves to dupilicate it. She dreams up some of the most elebaorate and special effects known in the business.
    She knows she has a gift for her creations, but has no clue what it really means.

16. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Wow! I didn't expect to get so many pm's so fast. :eek: We might actually start early.

-Vicster

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    GM Approved.

Character Sheet:

Name: Justin Lam
    Current Place of Residence: Japan, born in United States
    Lightsaber description: No lightsaber as of yet.
    Immediate Family: Father(Half Vietnamese - Half Irish-American),Mother(Half - Native American, Half-Hispanic).
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Tousled, curly, red blonde hair.
    --Eyes: a deep emerald green
    --Clothes: Lab coat and gear, mainly.
    --Other: Wears glasses and is about 6'0 feet tall.
    Personality: Very timid and shy, loves working on his research and his other hobbies. He is very awkward at first, but with his friends he is very outgoing and funloving.
    Bio: Born and raised in California, he gained an interest in science at a very young age. Growing up, he was always teased and bullied because of his skinny stature, interest in school, red hair, glasses, and general timidity caused by all the previous teasing. This didn't keep him from having a social life though. When he made it to high school he met people like him, even more when he went to college. He had his fair share of girlfriends, both serious and not, and other friends. When he reached the age of 25 he got a grant to do research in Japan. He took the job. On the way there, though, he began to feel funny. Something was awakening in him that he didn't know he had. He found himself able to sense things before they happened almost, he would get premonitions in his sleep, and he could even make some things float with concentration. He then turned his research onto himself, trying to figure out the cause of these mysterious phenomenon. He is also fluent in Vietnamese, English, Cherokee, and Spanish. He is learning Japanese to make his stay in Japan easier.

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

18. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    GM Approved!!!

Name: Cameron Brieson
    Current Place of Residence: A small bachelor apartment in LA, near Hollywood.
    Force sensitve: Not that he knows of
    If Yes, Light or Dark: Efil
    Immediate Family: All dead.
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Brown
    --Eyes: Green
    --Clothes: Normally jeans and a leather jacket. Wears Combat Gear when "hunting"
    --Other: Has a scar running from the bridge of his nose diagonally across his cheek.
    Personality: Cold, calm, collected. A dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic.

Bio: Cameron graduated High School early, at seventeen. Immediately after he enlisted in the United States Army. He went on to become one of the Elite Army Rangers. After spending one year with that unit Cameron was selected for possible entry into the Army's Combat Applications Group, more commonly known as the Delta Force. He finished serving his military time with them, becoming an expert marksman and participating in several dangerous operations at home and abroad.

Immediately after leaving the Army, Cameron came to the conclusion that civilian life just wasn't enough for him. He felt naked with a gun in his hand or a knife in his boot. So he became a mercenary, a gun for hire. He made more money in six months than he had his entire military service, and the "jobs" were incredibly demanding. His plain clothes training helped him to blend in and complete any assignment he was given.

As long as the price is right, he'll take the job.

19. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    GM APPROVED <---I can do that, too. :)

Name: Robert Church
    Current Place of Residence: London
    Lightsaber description: Anakin-style hilt, red blade
    Immediate Family: None, Church is an orphan
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Brown hair, neck length
    --Eyes: gray
    --Clothes: Black pants, gray t-shirt, black fleece jacket, black coat
    --Other: Tall, 6' 3", but thin. Very lithe and agile.
    Personality: Church is a quiet but very intnese man, trained from birth by MI-6 as a living weapon. His Force abilities make him the perfect assassin.
    Bio: PRE MI-6 HISTORY (CLASSIFIED)
    MI-6 History
    Church proved to be an excellent candidate for mental training, as his mental abilities are already extremely powerful.

A quiet man, Church excelled at stealth training, but shows a flair for the dramatic.

After his training was complete, MI-6 used him to eliminate key tagets in the Middle East.

20. goblin_fire

goblin_fire Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2005
    FINALLY I'M NOT THE ONLY NON-FORCE USER! Er...well, unless he's got other plans. Oh well, here's my second non-force person. Should be fun.

*GM APPROVED*

Name: Valentina Guccis
    Current Place of Residence: A brown stone in New York
    Force sensitve: Nope, but she designs for em.
    If Yes, Light or Dark: N/A
    Lightsaber description:N/A
    Immediate Family: N/A
    Appearance: Short and rather compact in frame, she stands at about 3'9".
    --Hair: Dyed Black, but naturally a blonde
    --Eyes: Wears brown contacts, but her eyes are naturally green.
    --Clothes: She's always in black with a splash of color.
    --Other:
    Personality: Quirky, quick-witted and a bit over bearing.
    Bio: (Doesn't have to be lengthy, but make it detailed.)
    Don't be fooled by her size, like Yoda she commands respect and your full undivided attention. However, being the artist she tends to be a perfectionist especially in the department of what you're wearing.
    Though not a force user herself, she is fully aware of the sides in the battle for universal dominance, but like I said she doesn't care who wins so long as they look FABULOUS! Dah-lings.

21. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    The more we have the better, though I'd like to have the non-jedi outweigh the jedi. They could be friends, family members, love interests, neighbors, whatever. Though once everyone gets there character sheet up, we should be able to start *hint hint*.

-Vicster

22. sami_ra

sami_ra Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2005
    GM approved.
    Name:Kasim
    Current Place of Residence: Mongolia,high mountain grassland
    Force sensitve: yes
    If Yes, Light or Dark: not known yet
    Lightsaber description: yellow
    Immediate Family: parents,brother and 2 sisters
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: no
    Appearance:
    --Hair: black
    --Eyes: dark
    --Clothes: usual robes
    --Other:scar on the left shoulder
    Personality:
    Bio:Kasim was borned in the family of hersmen in a mountain village of Mongolia.He lived a free and wild life,whoose only confusion were the strange dreams he has,his unusual abilities which he can hardly control and his wild passion.He discovered that he might move items with from distance and that he can see in the future.His short and shattered visions torture him a lot.Currently he is the best herdman in the village.Horses seems to feel him and he adores animals.He communicate with animals better than with humans,in fact.He has a yellow lightsaber,which is his greatest secred.In one of his dreams a guardian angel appeared and lead him to the cave where the lightsaber was.Kasim woke up in the cave with the lightsaber in his hand.
    He desparately needs a teacher,because he can't control the Force that grows up within him.

23. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    When we getting started ?

24. Uber-Ed

Uber-Ed Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Jimmy Mason
    Current Place of Residence: Sophomore at University of Texas in Austin, Texas
    Force sensitve: Yes (doesn't know)
    If Yes, Light or Dark: As of now, neutral
    Immediate Family: Mom: Sandra Masonm, Dad: George Mason
    If Force sensitve, does family know?: No, but they've always know something was special about him
    Appearance:
    --Hair: Shaggy brown, medium length
    --Clothes: light blue jeans, burnt orange t-shirt
    --Other: Wears a fitted UT baseball hat.
    Personality: Cocky, ambitious, acts like an idiot but is very smart
    Bio: When Jimmy was a little boy, he grew up in Dallas, Texas in the suburbs. He went to a good school district and recieved a great education, but he was never challenged in school due to something he couldn't explain. He always had a girlfriend for the same reason. It was like he had some invisible something that gave him a great amount of perception

Jimmy sailed through High School, then his first year of college. Everything went right. He got good stories for being in the right place at the right time. His portfolio was excellent. He himself is a little creeped out though. When he's happy and optomistic, good happens, and when he's sad and upset, bad happens. It is weird and he feels weird all the time. He also participates in the Jazz band at UT as a way of expressing himself and letting things flow freely and releasing tension in himself. He owns a pistol for protection purposes i nthe big city, and he has even had to use it once. It was the first time he shot it and hit dead on where he aimed. The mugger's leg.

25. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    We'll start once everyone gets their character sheet up.

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.