main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you like a twin??

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by ForceMedic, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    The FF started a chapter twinning program in '03 and is now promoting it with refreshed zeal.

What it is:
    The Twinning program provides a way for chapters that otherwise may have never met to become closely involved with one another. (This is primarily on the boards due to the great distances invovled in most of these pairings, but a few have actually met.)

How it works:
    If you all would like to do this then I will post our information on the Twinning thread in the C.R. boards, the RSA's will look for a suitable twin and then each C.R. will communicate before we make it offical.
    Afterwards, we will post a link to their forum on our links bar and they will do the same will us.
    and then.......
    .........we take over the world, as usual. [face_dancing]

Things to think about:
    We can either let the RSA's pick entirely or we can look for certain citeria.
    Like:
    Do we want a big group since we are smallish? Etc.
    Its a great way to get invovled with the FF on a more that local level and hopefully if they pair us soon we can do things like send christmas cards or co-ordinate a simultanious SW veiwing.

Anyways, post your yay or nay. Thanks.

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Sounds good, what chapters are available right now? I figure let the RSA pick, they have done this before instead of us. we might get one that would clash with our style hahahahaha.[face_monkey]

3. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    yeah, sounds like an awesome idea.

lets let them pick for us.

4. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Current twinless ones are...
    New Jersey (The NJO is still listed for twinning. Boston is twinned with Philly and a sister city with the NJO .)
    Syracuse
    Las Cruces
    Rochester
    Spokane

Our information is on the board, we should know something soon.

5. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    I know New Jersy already has Boston. Unless they are going to make us Tripletts lol. For those of who don't Know Las Cruces is southren New Mexico , which is cool. They all sem like great fnaforces to be paired with. Imrooting for either the two in New York or the New Mexico one. but those are my choices. lol, but we alreday have a set of twins do we need more lol. Its sort of like the host city for the olympics have to narrow it down one city at a time.

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I can help you find a twin if you like :) You can also pair up with chapters overseas, which can be alot of fun. Let me know if you guys want some assistance.

EDIT: Never mind I see you got one :) Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.