main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Wrath of the Gods:The age of Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by godofwar1233, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Ragolith's Weapon chambers:

Ragolith looked at his enchanted chains, he picked them up off the chamber walls and spun them around in a circle, the half moon axes, perfectly weighted to the chains and deadly sharp, formed a black circle in the air that looked lke an eclipsed sun when the name for his chain, being his newest nameless weapon, came to mind.
    Dark Eclipse.
    It suited them perfectly. Shadow black as the eclipsed sun and cold as the earth with out the sun. he swung them over his black and conected the half-moon axes forming a black circle with ancient runes covering the blades. the dark circle rested firmly in the center of his black armor. On the wall he also pulled two down his two most trusted swords, Core Fire and Punishment's Relm, and placed them in the sheaths on his back. He picked up his helmet of black steel, the very helmet that alowed his Punishing Stare. and placed it on his head. Then he warpped himself out of his room into the feircely stirred up sands of egypt. His personal gaurds appeared from under the sand and drew out their sythes. He let out a roar that sounded like the screams of a billion tortured souls. the very ground beneath his feat shook and out of the sands of egypt itself rose his army of trillions, their armor was old and rusted, but incredably durable. they carried brand new weapons of all sorts and all made of black diamonds. ragolith pulled Core Fire and Punishment's relm off of his back. His swords unsheathed made his army roar with a speachless moaning sound. He took one giant step forward and his army followed.
    He was Going to war.

2. uriash

uriash Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    IC: Celest
    Western Europe

Celest was flying very fast. Her large wings allowed her that. She then spotted Alanos's great castle, with its magnificent gardens, in which the God now stood.

"Hello, my brother."
    "I came here to inform you of our current situation, and to hear abou yours. In the Sahara desert now stays Armand, the God of Time. He told us that he wishes to join the Light, as he sees that the rule of the Chaos and War will not do good for this beloved world. Further more, In Cairo, just a few days from the Castle of the Sun, a tense situation between Ragolith and Anubis is going on, yet nothing i cannot handle. What is the situation here, in the western regions of Europe?"

TAG: Alanos

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Tempests

Though the Goddest sent her messengers out she deceiced to let the world know she had awoken. Leaving the confines of her Chambers she stood upon her castles balcony and asended the ancient stone steps to the santuary's roof top. Here she could see across the vast distanses and slowly she let herself spread across the world. Dark Clouds gathered and expanded in all directions. These clouds would cover the world but she knew that such a storm would not last long. For she wasn't powerfull enough to maintain it at the moment but it would alert all her brothers and sisters of her awakening.
    Lightning struck in the vast distances and tornatoes formed to her will. "Here me world I have awaken and I send messengers to one and all. Listen to them and give me your word." Then the storms vanished once more the skies returned to a peaceful state but this would not be far long for the Goddess of storms was awake.
    Tag: One and All

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Alanos

"Hello, my brother.
    I came here to inform you of our current situation, and to hear about yours. In the Sahara desert now stays Armand, the God of Time. He told us that he wishes to join the Light, as he sees that the rule of the Chaos and War will not do good for this beloved world. Further more, In Cairo, just a few days from the Castle of the Sun, a tense situation between Ragolith and Anubis is going on, yet nothing i cannot handle. What is the situation here, in the western regions of Europe?
    "

"Ah my sister, it is good that Armand wishes to join the light. I did not believe that Armand would stand with the chaos and destruction of war, after all is not time an order unto itself?" He paused for a moment before continuing, "I have no quarrel with him joining our alliance, indeed I am quite glad. However as to my situation here in Europe, the god of chaos and his orc hordes have taken southern Europe southeast of here for his own. He does not yet know of our location here in the western forests of Europe, likely do to the fact that most of the other dieties are east and south of here and he has never looked in this direction. How long that will remain I am uncertain. I do however feel confident I could win against his hordes if I had too, and if not it is very simple for your airbourne armies to reach here if I needed aid. As to me getting to you if you needed it, my elves even now are expanding our navy into a formidable armada on our secluded coasts." He looked as if he was finished, but seemed to remeber somthing, "Oh and upon your return to the Sahara, would you give Armand my regards?"

Tag: Celest

5. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    OOC: How can we get resources over time? to recruit more soldiers?

Celest was very pleased with Alanos's answer. However, she was very much worried about his situation.

"Alanos, we can't be sure that the God of Chaos does not know about your location! maybe he knows, and amassing his orcs in this very moment! i will send you some of my warriors, to prevent this possible situation." she said, when the skies suddenly darkened. Lightning and rain started raining from the skies, when, just as sudden as it's appearance, the storm disappeard.
    "interesting. i would say that our imbalanced God is awake. We would have to send emisseires, before the Deities of evil do so. I must go now, Expect my soldiers here in the followinig days." she then started flying home, to the Castle of the Sun.

TAG: Alanos

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Alanos

Alanos thanked Celest as she flew away, "I thank you for your aid my sister, and I will return it in kind in whatever way is needed. As for our Imbalanced friend, it would be best if you handled it I think. You always were more diplomatic." He said with a grin as she flew away. "Farewell my sister until our next meeting."

Tag: Celest, any

7. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Anubis - Scandinavia

The Jackle god walked threw the land of the Moon Goddess, Mond. Anubis always had a thing for Mond, he had never been able to tell anyone about it. The Death God walked over the fresh snow, looking for the Werewolf Goddess. He stood on a rock, looking over Scandinavia, his cloak blowing in the morning wind. His spear shining against the new day's sun and a silver necklace hanging around his neck. He took a deep breathe then roared over the land. "MOND!! IT IS I ANUBIS! SHOW YOUR SELF TO ME!"

Tag: Red_Winter

8. uriash

Jul 22, 2007

Celest was flying above the Sahara, Lost in thought. Alanos's approval, Armand taking a side, Temptest awakening, it was all moving very fast. She reached the Castle of the Sun.

"Hello, Celest. We have been waiting for you to arrive." said one of her many house maids.

"Would you send the Foreign Minister and our royal guest to my chambers, please?" said Celest in response.

"Of course, my lady. Shall i bring drinks?"

"Yes please." The maid hurried away. 5 minuts later, she was sitting in her Chambers with Armand and Rufius.

She started:

"I am pleased to tell you that Alanos approved of you joining us, Armand. and in other matters, Temptest, the Goddess of Storms, has awaken. I would like to send an emissery to her, before the deities of Chaos do so. Rufius, please send our fastest messanger with Royal gifts and greetings.

"it will be done."
    He exited the chamber.

TAG: Aramnd, Temptest

9. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Armand
    Castle of the Sun

Armand sat on a chair in Celests chambers, she listned to her command an individual named Rufius, once he had left he began to speak. "Celest. I have spent countless years in slumber under the Ice. But my amungst my danketh is a telepath. She has mentally kept me apprised of things while my powers kept her from aging. I have seen the termoil this planet has endured, and i have witnessed you trying to help the world. I wish, to end this war, to cast evil, chaos, and dissorder into oblivion and build a utopia, where all races, Danketh, Angel, Ork, everything that lives, breaths, and thinks for itself. May live peacefully in coexistance." Armand paused for a brief moment. "Celest i want the aid of you and your brother Alanos in forming this utopian society."

Tag: Celest.

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Temptest

The Goddest stood awaiting on her roof she knew they would soon be messengers from all the Gods but who would ask first? Last time it had been her brother Choas who seeked her out first. Then in the distance she could see a messenger approaching but she was would wait and see who was the first. Maybe Choas would be to slow for once.

Returning to her throne which was placed ontop of the castle's top Temptest awaited the messenger's arrival. None would attack a messenger as was the law of the gods but watch full eyes watched the messenger make it's way towards the castle of the goddest. Few of her own where allowed to look upon her figure and she would not give such an honor to a messenger. Dark clouds circled around her and blocked any from looking upon her true form.

Many believed this was her form a monsterous storm cloud that touched the towers top and reached the heavens covering the entire heavens of her kingdom.
    Tag: Any

11. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    Sahara Desert - Castle of the Sun

Celest listened to Aramand. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to agree with him. But she wasn't sure she could.

"Aramnd, but what will be the cost? If the other Gods refuse to live in peace, in Utopia, will you go to war? Is your will to force Utopia upon the planet so different then their will to force their rule?"

But the Sun is not all good as people think. it can Light your way, or it can Burn you. She wasn't the Goddess of Good. She was the goddes of the Sun, serving the good. Maybe the Death of a few is worth for the good of many?
    But there was this voice in her head, nagging her, that it wasn't. She was stepping on the bounderies between Good and Evil for the sake of Good.

"I will not march with soldiers into enemies' territories. I will not attack. But i will come with messangers of peace into my enemies' chambers. And if they wouldn't agree, i will defend myself, but not attack. I cannot attack without provocation. Do you agree? I will not force my views upon you. You may do as you wish."

TAG: Armand.

12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Armand

"Celest, never in this war have i sent troops to attack. I have always been on the defensive. My utopia would be the same. There would be an army, a grand army. But it would only be for defense of the land. Those who don't wish to join maynot, but should they raise arms against the Utopia, in our defense we would drive them back." Armand leaned foward, "Celest I know you don't fully trust me, because of my past alligence with Soruin. But it had a reason. Soruin killed one of my Danketh, and i love my people. The fact is i joined him till my people were able to build up my defenses. Antarctica is almost unacessable without permision. I am on the defensive, i refuse to openly shed the blood of others. But in the end, the needs of the many outway the needs of the few and the one."

13. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    OOC: Come on, Evil guys! you aren't posting! how can a game with only 1 side be a good game? and us, good guys: If bad guys dont join in the next few days, im going to make an evil charachter too. Just so we could keep going. Even though there aren't many bad dieties left. Oh well.

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: prehaps a god of insanity is in order?

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Second Character awaiting approval

Name: Ragna
    Apperance:
    http://i13.servimg.com/u/f13/10/07/21/67/5b5-1510.jpg
    (most common form above)

http://www.sigil.cz/images/articles/sfery-fiendi/succubus.gif

http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035577198_CWINDOWSDesktopdemon.jpg

Divinity: Destruction/Rebirth
    Personality: Chaotic
    Weapons: The Omega Key/Staff
    People: Nightling- A race of shape shifters and magic users. They are a warring race and are ruled by
    the strongest and brightest of there kind which happen to be from there goddess bloodline.

Although they are ruled by an emprirer/ss they are also divided into seven clans each clan is ruled by a child of the empirer. These clans constintly battle for the right that there ruler will be chosen as the next ruler of all. They all have the ablity to shift there form into any living creature but they do not get there ablities(just physical).
    In there normal form the Nightling resemble living shadows and some even have wings. They all have
    clawed hands and red eyes. Those of royal blood though have white eyes and red claws. The nightlings rarely wear armor but instead chose to wear lose cloaks to help them perform there magics.
    Only those taught magic by the empiror/ss can preform magic.
    --Skin Color: Black or Blue(Blue is royalty)
    --Body Features: claws and red eyes (shape Shifters)
    --Average Height: 5-8 feet (8 foot is royalty)
    --Head Features: N/A
    Territory: Japan

Resources(starting is always 2,500):
    Quarry(2)- 300
    Logging Company- 300
    Castle- 1000
    Mill Cost:200 resources
    Barricks Cost:400 resources

Godly Powers: As the goddess of destruction her touch can freeze or shatter anything living.

She can earse anything from existance with the use of the omega key(this can not be used if a god/godess is protecting the thing from existance but if a god or godess protects against this that god/godess will recieve a nasty injury. The staff/key can only be use 3 time a day or once a day if countered by another divine power.)

Her last power is the ablity to create monsterious beast of destruction which will obey her every command. This ablity can also be used to bestow divine powers to a single being that serves her. (The monsterious beast can range any creature in creation but she can't truely "create" only change/mutate them.)

***She is Tempess twin sister and hates her older sister***

16. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    GM Mode: Sabith your Character is approved but please. PM me CS's from now on. :)

17. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Ragna

The Goddess of Destruction and Rebirth sat upon her thrown. The white and black marble seemed to
    reflect the Goddess herself. Like a double edged sword she sat there pondering what to do. The
    time for her to rise was at hand and the end of the world was there before her. From the worlds destruction
    she would build a new one. From it's ashes she would renew all things but which side would she join.

In the distance she saw the great storm clouds gathering her twin had awoken and that was not a good thing
    for her. The two had always fought against each other and this time it would be no different. Yet she
    knew she could not side with those of the light. After all they didn't want to end anything. They only
    wanted to preserve what belonged to them.

Rising from her throne she walked to the edge of he temples columed walls. Hundreds of her finest warriors
    had been gathered for this moment. Thousands of years of wars had made them one of the deadliest on the planet.
    There goal was the destruction and creation of vast cities. Each one knew the tolls of war and each would
    do as they where told. A single being had been summoned into her temple and lay upon the floor. His body
    was darker then the night and he had been condemed to death for the slaying of his own people.

It was not the Goddess wishes though and now he lay before her awaiting his punishment, but instead he
    would find her blessing. Walking back towards the being she knelt before him "Balize for your gift to me
    I shall reward you with a new life. You shall no longer feel pain and your mind will no longer trouble you."

Kneeling down the goddest touched his forhead causing his eyes to roll back into his head. Slowly his body
    began changing. Large scales begain to cover his body and large fangs grew in his mouth. Moments later he
    was reborn as a large black dragon. "Now Balize go to the God of Chaos and let him know I wish to meet
    with him once more." Then with that the great beast spread it's wings and lifted off into the air out of the
    opening above there head.

Tag: Any

18. Red_Winter

Red_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    ooc: I have returned...and have a sister in this game now? Weird.
    ooc2: A spear and silver? Not a good sign.

IC:Mond

Mond's ears pricked up, and she walked to the top of one of the castle's towers. She looked over her land and saw a black speck in the distance. "What do you want jackle-head?" She yelled back. She started to think of a trick to play on him, maybe lower the gravity, or cause an eclipse, but then noticed trace amounts of silver. 'So jackle-head thinks a drop of silver can do much? He seems more insane than me.' She chuckled to herself.

19. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: anyone still playing?

20. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Yes i'm checking the game Daily but i can't play by myself... thos whom i tag need to respond. I'm not fond of GMing others characters around even if i am teh GM.

21. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    OOC: Where IS everyone?

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    I dont know we need the evil chars to start posting

23. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    I'll work on a GM Post involving some Evil NPC's and the like

24. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Anubis-Scandinavia

Anubis grinned, the Jackle God walks towards the castle.
    "There you are, my Dear! Come down here and speak to me!" Anubis roared up at the castle as he walked towards it.

Tag: Mond/Red-Winter

25. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    IC: Mond (Scandinavia)

She rolled her eyes and jumped down from the castle, halbard in one hand. "OK,now. Why are you here Jackle-Head?" She replied.

Tag: Tog/Anubis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.