main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Wylee's birthday party

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by riquigonjin, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    What could be more fun than a pool party with a bunch of wookies? Wylee's birthday party (because: the filters would break with all the fur getting sucked in, you would have to call someone to fix the pool, the wookies would be getting hungry and hoard all the food, unable to understand half of what they are laughing about (probably me of course), scatching all my dvd/ps2 games, breaking my guitar hero guitar's....and don't even get me started on the toilet issues.....[face_not_talking] )Well anyways, ah after the troup is Wylee's birthday party (don't worry the only gift is the troup showing in costume, it would make his YEAR). Everyone is welcome to the BBQ, bring mini's, trivia, no video games required we have them all, just PLEASE, leave the wookie's at HOME) My wife is going to kill me but thanks everyone for helping out! If you dont want to stay in costume feel free to bring a change of clothes!

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We shall be there :)

You want the kids in their garb too???

3. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    That would be sweet![face_dancing] . "Party on Wayne"

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Score man, sounds like loads of good times... Go Wookies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.