main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY yes, it's finally time to have another meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BubaFatt, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    I's seems like it has been an excessive amount since our last official meeting, but having so many functions in such a short amount of time it seemed futile, like resistance. But it has been brought to my attention that we have a lot of topics that need to be discussed in an official capacity, so we will be having our next meeting on Monday, March 24th at 6:30 pm and we will be returning to our old stomping grounds, your favorite and mine, Michael's pizzeria. Anyone with a love for star wars is welcome to attend, so please bring anyone you think might be interested. I love this group. We rock. Thank you and goodnight.

2. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    i hope i can make it, but like i put in an earlier post. i don't want to have to try to make it back up to my home(3-4hrs away)
    at night? anyone kno where i can crash for that night? LT

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Don't worry man, I've got a couch you can crash on. pv

4. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    sweet, i love benton. I used to drill there til i transferred up here. funny thing is that as soon as i trans. i made my mind up to go back to MSU next fall. but w/e. lol

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I hope this means it's finally time to have another meeting.

6. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    Hello Hello Paducah IMPERIALS!

Just a quick little post to let you?all know that we will be formally introducing the MidSouth Imperial Service Organization at the meeting on the 24th. There will be baked goods for sale (i.e. Coconut pie, chocolate cake, cookies and brownies) at a very reasonable price and all homemade with love by your local ladies of the ISO. ;)

We welcome your ideas, if any; for other goodies you may want to purchase and would love your support! Who doesn?t love dessert!

Wasn?t there an entire thread somewhere, recently dedicated just to the idea of pie?

Look forward to seeing you?all.

TK8050

7. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    is that sorta like the USO for us military guys?

8. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    You had me at "baked goods."

<3

9. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    Yes. We are the Ladies of the ISO. Visit our website at http://www.midsouthiso.com/ or our MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/501stmidsouthiso for details. We are really excited about this and are waiting for our original MidSouth ISO logo, patch and banner prints to arrive from the artist, Mr. Tom Hodges. The prints should be here this weekend or Monday at the latest. Check us out and let us know what you think! Be sure to check out our pictures on both sites. Just click the camera on the home page!

Nice to hear from you TB-You've been missed! Can't wait to see you! <3 ;)

10. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    i looked up the site. i think that's a really great thing yall are doing!

11. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Let me know if there are any special requests. The best and easiest way to reach me is by text since I'm only at a computer when I'm at Scott's. Darned technological vacuum that is where I live.

12. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    it looks like I won't be making it to the next meeting. Apparently I may not be down there for some time. MSU won't readmit me so I'm going to be going Active Duty army. B/c I already have my job training I get to choose where I'm stationed if there are slots open at that base. I'm gonna try for Ft. Campbell, it's only an hour and a half away from Paducah, so I'll def be participating with the group(if i can get that base).

13. ISOPanda

ISOPanda Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2008
    Here is the following items that we are planning on having at the meeting for sale:

Coconut Cake $13
    Coconut Pie $10
    Pan of Brownies $8
    Pan of Peanut Butter Brownies $8
    Pan of Rice Crispy Treats $7
    Pineapple Upside Down Cake $15
    1 Dozen Peanut Butter Cookies $6
    1 Dozen No Bake Cookies $6
    1 Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies $6

Let myself or TK8050 know if you have any other requests or you want to stake claim on one of the above items.

14. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Boy you guys really are "girlscouts" or pushers as I like to refer to them as. (Those cakes got any bourbon or anything in them?)LOL

15. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Lord INVAR claims for his selfish enjoyment - the pan of Rice Krispie Treats.

I will check with the other female sithlords in the domain if they are interested in the other items - I know they are conniseurs of peanut butter cookies.

Since Dennis is coming provided he can get off of work - Wavey might accompany and she can decide for herself what sugary goodness to indulge in.

16. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    I sure hope Dennis gets to come. Best Buy is a big bunch of douche bags when it comes to scheduling. *horrible experience talking*

17. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    One dozen Peanut Butter Cookies claimed.

18. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I'll claim the chocolate chip.

19. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    Well, I have looked at the calenders and I have talked to Mike, the work aspect is ok, but, alas and I regret to inform everyone, I wont be able to make it to the meeting.... I have class on Monday nights at 6-9, but I will ask Lord Invar to grab me a plate of rice crispy treats.... mmmmmmm I LOVE those things. Anyways I am sorry guys but I will try to make it to one of your meetings. It would be great fun

20. DarkWolf2k

DarkWolf2k Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007
    No bakes please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.