main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda Says Thank You

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    I would just like to say some special thank yous to some very special people for helping me yesterday afternoon and last night. First and formost Fett for taking my chair in when i got there and getting me all set up, couldnt have done it without you buddy.Thank you. Secondly Riff for being there for me as Fett was to make sure I was ok and didnt need anything. Thank you buddy. And last but certainly not least, I want to specially thank Cassie. Where did we find this Gem? She was there all night with me to make sure I had someone to talk to and didnt get bored. She also helped me with my needs of holding my crutches for me as I got situated in my chair. Cassie you are indeed a rare find in the friend world and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did for me yesterday and last night. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and travis. Thanks again for all of your help guys. It truly is appreciated and will never be forgotten. Master Yoda has spoken!

2. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Yoda,

It was definately not a problem helping you, you are a great guy and such fun to be around. I would like to extend my apologies I know that while we were in the movie and I was moving from my spot up with the group to the bottom of the theatre where Travis was at, that I bumped your head, I'm sorry I did not mean to do that and I hope that it didn't hurt. Can't wait to hang out with you again.

3. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    oh please dont worry bout that, it was nothing, matter of fact, you can feel free to bump into me anytime lol, i dont mind at all. I look foward to our next encounter....Master Yoda has spoken!

4. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Glad to help you Master Yoda.... :D

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Absolutely. Its always a pleasure to have a visit from Master Yoda.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.