main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda's World Tour!

Discussion in 'Archive: Slavic Countries General Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello Slavic Countries!

My name is Rachel and I am here from the San Diego, California, USA fanforce. Over this summer, the chapter representative of Santa Cruz, California had an idea to send her fried Interactive Yoda around the world on a tour. We gathered over 50 fanforces and sent the little master on his way.

We sadly overlooked many fanforces, and after several requests to be added to the tour, we have decided to open it up once more. Currently, the little Master in on his way to Wales in the United Kingdom. His only other stops in Europe will be to France and Germany, but we want him to see more of beautiful Europe!

If your fanforce would like to participate, please send me a PM as soon as possible. We are closing the sign ups on January 1, 2006, but since Yoda is already in Europe, the sooner, the better! All we would need is a person willing to be Yoda's "tour guide" who would take care of him for his 2 week stay in each stop.

The tour's thread is HERE.

Thank you all!

~Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.