main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Yota. . . (AKA: Hello)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Padawan_Ken0bi, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Hello, Hola and all that friendly stuff. . . I am must say how happy I am to see that New Mexico is getting somewhere. . .(* Smiles really big *) I just wanted to say Hi to you all and let you know that I happy to meet you all because personally. . . All I know is Mst_Anakin, she is my bestest friend, but thats not the point here . . It is that I am finally content with my life and could die happy right now. . . Even though I am not going to be able to make it to the first meeting, which is really sad. . . (*Faints*)

2. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    Hey man im new too, but it looks to be fun stuff so far :) Anyone wanna build lightsabers sometime?

3. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Welcome to both of you! Sorry you can't make the first meeting Padawan, but there will be more, so just hang in there.

4. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    Welcome everyone! After the June 23rd meeting, we will start planning for our next meeting to happen sometime in July. Please feel free to post suggested dates and times on the Meeting Agenda thread if you have any ideas. I look forward to meeting you all!

5. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    Master! (that's a long story so I'll just let you decide if you want to hear it) I am here! And I am glad you finally came onto the boards, sorry about the first meeting and you not coming and all but it's okay. I still have to sweet talk my parents into letting me go with my brother (icky icky patang! I don't wanna go with him...errrrr) anywho you should check out the costuming board they can help you with that oh so elusive cloak you wanna make.

6. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    OoooOooOoooO
    Cloakieness. . . I must have.
    ( Bounds off to search for the costume board thingy of not so much doom, and then once she states that vows to not have a sugar cookie before posting something on the boards )
    Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat Chow! I am glad to see you all here and now I can talk to someone else about Star Wars besides Mst_Anakin, not like I dont like talking about Star Wars with her. . . Oh I better just shut up right now. <_< ( Backs away from Mst )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.