main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Young Jedi CCG at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by RedneckJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Of all the things to find at Wal-Mart... a store in Oklahoma City has two 12-pack boxes of Young Jedi "Menace of Darth Maul" priced at $4.97 each.

2. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Is there still a market for those anywhere?

I have TONS of them - I used to spend every little bit of money I got on them, and at this point I'd like to get a little bit of return from selling them... I just don't have any idea where to start.

3. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Is there a market for them? Not really, no. There are a few Ultra Rare cards that will fetch good money; some tournament foils, rare foils and a few other cards from the Reflections set that may fetch a little money; but the rest is practically worthless.

4. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I've seen these recently in trading card vending machines at Publix Supermarket. I haven't bought any, though... I bought a few packs when they first came out and I was not impressed.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Playing with the "three sites at once" rules makes the game a bit more interesting.

But, yeah, YJ sorta burned itself out after a decent start (and I'll always be grateful to the Decipher folks who taught us the game in our hotel lobby at C1- had a blast and got a buncha free cards too ::) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.