main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Your Costume Need List!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Dec 12, 2005.

1. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    TMI...

2. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Dude I told you yesterday why it doesnt work!

3. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah even I didn't want to hear that... and I'm a high schooler Pastor's kid... you KNOW it's bad when I didn't want to hear (read) it

4. TSNFETT

TSNFETT Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2006
    I may have a few spare/Extra Fett parts Chest Plates, Shoulder bells, side Pouches. also will have an Altmans Fett helmet for sale later on.
    Also have a pair of Tall Black Cycle Cop boots size 11 good for Imperial Officer, solo ???
    and a set of Horse back English style Boots size 9 Brown Girls Great Jedi Boots, Or Aurra sing

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    a set of Horse back English style Boots size 9 Brown Girls Great Jedi Boots, Or Aurra sing

If these are a woman's size 9, I might be interested.

6. TSNFETT

TSNFETT Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2006
    Yes size 9 ladies....You are welcome to try them on. I am attempting to ba at the meeting. Will bring them

7. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    My mother just picked up a ton at a local thrift store, Ill bring several different pairs to the meeting, and their yours for the taking! Michele has already picked hers out for Shaak Ti. Oh als, I am going to make the headpiece mold reusable so if anyone else is interested in a Shaak Ti or Togrutan let me know.

8. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I would like to check out your fett parts. I plan on building a Boba later than sooner!

-Chris

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Ok, I need opinions people. What do you think of...

A Dark Trooper?

Does anyone know anyone that has done one? I think that would be a really neat costume, and its something I might want to start. I want some kind of a canon costume, so this was an idea of mine. I can't find ANYTHING about the costuming, or anyone that has done one before. But it sounds cool (in my head).

10. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    There are some working on Dark Trooper armor...its friggin HUGE! But no one has it complete yet. Maybe a Black TK..Night Ops would be cool...it is all armor...so you'd have to be prepared with all that comes with that monumental task of wearing it..kisses, assembly, upkeep and all that stuff..Im behind you if you want to do it....

11. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah I know it would be a daunting task, and I'm not planning on doing it overnight. I would probably be working on it for a year or two before actually wearing it. I'm gonna take it slow. I just haven't decided if I'm going to to dhe Battlefront (I + II) Dark Trooper or the one in Dark Forces. The one in Dark Forces is bigger and more of a tricked-out droid, while the Battlefront one is actually a person and looks more like a stormtrooper. I dunno.

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/darktroopers/img/eu_bg.jpg] (Dark Forces)

[image=http://www.planet-battlefront.de/custom/uploads/Artikel/Battlefront/Einheiten/Imprium/dark_trooper.gif] (Battlefront)

12. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    They both look really cool. I agree with Mugen, Night Ops would rock too.

13. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Are either versions of the dark trooper accepted by the 501st? If that is your goal I would start there and see what is and is not accepted. I personally like the Dark Forces trooper. He is bigger and bulkier and will best fit your frame.

-Chris

14. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    You sayin I'm fat???? jk :_|

Anyways, I looked on 501st and its not on the reference of costumes list, but I emailed them anyways just to be sure. And, you need to be 18 to be 501st. But it would probably take at least that long to perfect the costume anyways...

15. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Just missed the time left to edit my previous post!

So I got an email from the 501st, and they said that it is not official yet because nobody has done one yet. But, if I did a really good one, it would be added. I would be the first Dark Trooper in the 501'st!!!

Even though it will take me forever because all of the pieces would have to be custom, I'm still kind of wanting to make it a long-term project. If anybody has any tips or anything at all for me, it would be accepted with muy muy appriciation and, uh...

Well you get the point.

16. TSNFETT

TSNFETT Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2006
    LATEX.. Try a company called SMOOTH-ON.com I think they will have a selection of this type of item...I think!

17. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Best place to get latex and the like is monstermaker.com but as far as stormie stuiff it needs to be hard armor to be accepted. I would go with us a few times to Phoenix Mike and check out their armor maker plus with the possible new one we have down here you can make this right and sweet the first time with minimal costs. I say minimal but in reality I would expect you to pay close to $1500 to pull this off. I am being honest and realistic and not trying to discourage you I personally am behind you 100% and will help out as much as possible.

-Chris

I still think we should do you up as CW Anakin.........It would not be that hard.....

18. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah, I was thinking that it would cost a frickin lot, and thats why I'm gonna take it reeeeeaaaaallly slow. I will just fdo it one piece at a time, and eventually I will have the whole thing done. Did you say there might be an armour maker down here? WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!? That would be GREAT if there was someone down here that could do custom armor or something.