main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    YUUZHAN VONG IMPERIUM FACTION INFORMATION

The glorious and holy purpose of the Yuuzhan Vong is to establish absolute rule throughout this infidelic galaxy. The great Yuuzhan Vong will seek to do so through force, as our enemies will be shown no mercy until they seek the Truth. The Imperium acts as an established government, consisting of both civilian and military functions.

The illustrious, magnificent, and majestic Yuuzhan Vong Imperium is divided into several smaller castes, which are as follows:

Warrior Caste, consists of the military of the Imperium. The Warrior caste is responsible for fighting the infidels and ensuring the safety of fellow Yuuzhan Vong from any non-believers. The warriors gain more glory than any others amongst the Imperium.

Shaper Caste, is the caste in charge of developing new technology for the use in the war against the infidelic hordes. Shapers spend their days researching and improving existing creatures, and the most talented are given the tasks of creating completely new life forms.

Priest Caste, is the caste responsible for appeasement of the Gods. Priests advise the members of other castes on how they can best avoid angering the Gods, and in turn, how to gain their favor.

Intendant Caste, the caste responsible for administration of the Imperium?s economy and work force. Intendants keep the Yuuzhan Vong society running smoothly. Specially trained members of the Intendant caste are also utilized as spies against the infidels.

1st Foreign Legion, Vornskr Division, are converts to the True Way, or merely volunteers fearful of being forced into slavery. They are mostly involved in military operations against their galactic native fellows. Allowed to use their blasphemous technology, they operate with little more connection to their masters than supervision from Yuuzhan Vong advisors.

If the sacred goals of the majestic Yuuzhan Vong suit your character needs, then this is the faction for you. If not, this is the hand by which you will perish. To join, you must send a private message to the faction leader(s) or make a post indicating that you wish to join. By taking such actions, you should consider which caste of the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium you would most like to be a part of (transfers between castes will be made available if need be, but only for truly exceptional cases). You shall need the following for your biography: Character Name, Gender, Age,
    Species, Division, and whether or not you are Force sensitive.
    Note: Those that wish to join the glorious Imperium as a blessed Yuuzhan Vong must not hold Force sensitivity, unless given express permission by the Faction Head or the OverGM. Any requests as such must be PMed to the aforementioned leaders.

The Faction Head for this thread is: Yun-Yuuzhan. The Game Masters for this thread are: Yun-Yuuzhan, KnightHawk, and LightSide_Apprentice. This team is subject to correction as time continues on.

SETTING

Edge of the galaxy

Years have passed since the abandonment of our home of Yuuzhan?tar. As to the prophecies of our Supreme Overlord, sent by the Gods, we have come to this foreign galaxy as it will give birth to a new age of wealth and prosperity for the Yuuzhan Vong. Yet, the native inhabitants are infidels. They must first be exterminated or brought to the True Way before this galaxy is clean and truly exists as our own.

If you'd like to join the illustrious Yuuzhan Vong Imperium, and be a part of the Integrated Balance of Power, please do not hesitate to make your wishes known. The above is merely an introductory setting, and a more detailed story will soon unfold.

YUUZHAN VONG IMPERIUM
    --------------------------
    Supreme Overlord [LightSide_Apprentice]
    Warmaster [Yun-Yuuzhan]
    Supreme Commander [Knig

2. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    So they've arrived. Might as well join the party.

Name: Yal Leign
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Caste: Warrior

And

Name: Chak Hool
    Caste: Shaper

3. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    Do-ro'ik Vong Pratte!

The Infidel vermin will not last, but the rather, tremble, before our outstreched talons and the divinity of Yun-Yammka.

Fhuver Vil is back.

Character Name: Fhuver Domain Vil
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen.
    Caste: Warrior Caste.
    Force Sensitive: Blasphemy! Ignot!
    Biography: Fhuver Vil was raised on the worldship [i]Bruk-turin[/i] and is one of the generation whose life begun during the great voyage and has been leading towards this one legacy and mission, to cleanse the vermin from the God's gift of a new home. Devout, pious and fiercely loyal, Fhuver Vil is eager to play his part in the destruction of the so called Galactic Empire, and the petty fiefdoms that have spread like cancer throughout the pure and clean stars.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Character Name: Malik Domain Halycron
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen.
    Caste: Warrior Caste.
    Force Sensitive: Pfft
    Biography: His past, clouded with mystery, was that of the chosen. Long bent on finding a home, he found himself in command of his peers. Now about to embark on a dangerous journey, he is ready. Ready to do what he must, to serve his Supreme Commander.

5. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Name: Kaniv Pax
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen
    Caste: Priest
    Force Sensitivity: Um....no

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Character Name: Nai?Vo Kwaad
    Caste: Warrior Caste
    Force Sensitive: Stupid Jeedai
    Biography: Nai?Vo Kwaad is a warrior at heart. He serves his superiors well and bears many scar from many battles. A close relation to the Kwaad bloodline, he feels the sense to uphold his family?s honor in the eyes of the gods.

7. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    FINALLY! The glorious Yuuzhan Vong have arrived!

I've played mostly Jedi and Alliance faction personnel up until now. Well, no more! This is the perfect opportunity for me to flip the coin and smash some infidels!

Name: Drakh Uul
    Sex: Male
    Division: Intendant caste
    Force sensitive: No

Background: For me to explain when and where I want.

8. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    REVISED Character Sheet:

Name: Madraj Zhan
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen
    Force Sensitivity: Um....no

9. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2001
    Name: Khezalk Hewk
    Force Sensitivity: None
    Allegiance: Yuuzhan Vong, Warrior

Bio: Khezalk Hewk Hewk is among the few Yuuzhan Vong agents that were sent into the galaxy as an advanced force. He arrived soon after Nom Anor, among the first of the Praetorite Vong. Since his arrival, Khezalk Hewk has conducted thorough scouting missions across the galaxy, most notably on Coruscant. The warrior has been inserted into the capital world as a seed to be grown.

10. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    Note: If anyone has the desire to enlist in the 1st Foreign Legion, Vornskr Division, you must wait until we have actively entered the RP and wrested systems from the grip of the infidels. Only then can any enter into service with the Vornskr Division.

Also, those who have applied, and those that apply henceforth for service with the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium, should PM or IM me with a explantion for the reason you wish to join and what specific duties you wish to perform.

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Name: Tobruk Domain Halycron
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong....
    Bio: Deeply religious. Likes space combat. Thinks triangle ships are pretty when they explode. Thinks Fhuver Vil is cool.

:p

12. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Ah, onih k'leth mof'qeyyes. Yes, the time has come... [face_devil]

Time for the Yuuzhan Vong to enter IBoP, and the infidel galaxy.

Time to reveal two of my IBoP characters as Yuuzhan Vong.

Time to tchurokk Yun'tchilat, infidels. :D [face_devil]

DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!!

[b]Name:[/b] Mel [i]Domain[/i] Anor
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Age:[/b] 27
    [b]Species:[/b] Yuuzhan Vong
    [b]Caste:[/b] Intendant
    [b]Bio:[/b] An advance agent of the Yuuzhan Vong, [b]Mel[/b] arrived to the infidel galaxy in the same wave of Praetorite Vong as his creche-mate, Nom Anor, to [i]bruk tukken nom canbin-tu[/i]. He spent his first few years on unallied planets, scouting them for their resources and strategic value and manipulating their governments to despise both the New Republic and the Galactic Empire, thus preventing alliances from forming once it was time for the rest of the fleet to arrive. He also gained valuable New Republic data from one of their highest-ranking officers, using it to gain even more information as he trekked the galaxy for knowledge to crush the infidels.

[b]Name:[/b] Das [i]Domain[/i] Zun-qin
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Age:[/b] 30
    [b]Caste:[/b] Shaper
    [b]Bio:[/b] An advance agent of the Yuuzhan Vong who was a member of one of the later waves of spies, [b]Das[/b] used the alias "[b]Das Meynes[/b]" to infiltrate the Galactic Empire as a politician, eventually gaining a position as Senator of a lush-jungle planet called New Plympto. Using his skills as a shaper, [b]Das[/b] created a magnificant garden at his palace estate-- a magnificant garden that housed thousands, even [i]millions[/i] of species of flora native to the infidel galaxy. Through studying their patterns and collecting mountains of data, experiments were performed that lead to the creation of formulas for chemical toxins capable of quickly destroying infidel worlds to recreate into Yuuzhan Vong gardens and other resource planets, as well as seeds to grow variations of Yuuzhan Vong armor, weapons, and vehicles resistant to and effective against properties of certain plantlife. Seeds planted in the extremely fertile soil across New Plympto...

[b][color=lightblue][hl=blue]Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)[/hl][/color][/b]

13. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    Name: Hryaak domain Krahl
    Species: Bunny Rabbit(Yuzhaan Vong, duh)
    Caste: Priest.
    Bio: Devoted Priest of Yun-Yammka. Has been known to lead bloody charges himself, after whipping up warriors into a frenzy. Possibly somewhat insane, though no more than the normal Vong.

14. ShutterBug

ShutterBug Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2004
    ooc: Hey guys... a good friend of mine told me about the game. He said the Yuuzhan Vong have been added so I HAD to join!

Name: Ziwra domain Kwaad
    Caste: Priest.
    Bio: Devoted Priest of Yun-Harla, the trickster goddess.

15. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    Note: All applicants selecting the Priesthood should remember to choose a God from our pantheon on which to focus your worship. Include this in your character sheet, and your PM to me.

16. exodus411

Jul 13, 2003
    God, I feel so sloppy, having to go back and edit and re-edit this darned character sheet.

Anyway, I'm a priest of Yun-Yammka.

17. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Name: M'ain Domain De-ux
    Bio: M'ain De-ux was born into the Priest Caste and serves it faithfully, though has his own aspirations for the future of the Yuuzhan Vong and himself. Daily he gives offerings of himself and others to Yun-Yammka, the Warrior God, the traditional deity of his family. He now waits to strike at the core of a great many things.

Name: Criador Domain Stärke
    Caste: Shaper
    Bio: Criador resides within the halls of the shapers, working silently on the projects his superiors demanded of him. His work is known, but he is not. For many years he has lain deep inside the caste of the shapers and has never been known. This will soon serve as a great asset for Criador, the feeble Domain Stärke, and the Yuuzhan Vong. Work on the Cortexes of the Yuuzhan Vong has halted at the Seventh. Beyond that lays the unknown. If the Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen, are to succeed with invasion and repopulation, a new Cortex will be needed specifically for the infidel galaxy.

~ DS5

18. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Name: Tobruk Domain Halycron

Jello, I'm pretty sure that's copyrighted to me. And you didn't ask my permission. :p

Name: J'aac Domain Halycron
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 248 lbs.
    Eye Colour: Cobalt gray
    Hair Colour: None
    Skin Colour: Pale desert
    Other: The Domain Halycron scar \_/ adorns each jaw bone, and his body is almost entirely covered in tattoos of devotion to the Great Ancestor, Yun-Yuuzhan and Yun-Yammka.
    Bio: As the chief of his Domain, J'aac is a warrior infamous for his guile and fervor for combat. His father was a great Warleader involved in the planning of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion of the Known Galaxy, before his untimely death, having reached his maximum age. J'aac is fanatically loyal to his Domain, valuing his kin first, his Warmaster second, and his Supreme Commander and Gods third. Of Domain Halycron, J'aac is the most fiercely loyal to the Domain and what they consider the Great Ancestor, a form of heroic kin worship unseen in all other Domains.

Name: Shok Domain Halycron
    Height: 6?1?
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Eye Colour: Pale green
    Hair Colour: Black top-knot
    Skin Colour: Pale desert
    Other: Also features the Domain Halycron \_/ scar, and tattoos of devotion to Yun-Yammka, Yun-Yuuzhan, and the Great Ancestor. Nose has been broken many times, and has two small horns mounted on his head.
    Bio: Largely realized as the most cutthroat (and arguably least intelligent) of Domain Halycron, Shok has been a loyal lapdog to the upper caste Yorik coral of Domain Halycron. He has a zeal for hanging off his older brother's [J'aac's] every word.

I'll save the introduction of Riinor Domain Halycron for a later date. That being said, I ask that anyone wanting to join Domain Halycron first ask me, because the name is credited to me and I feel a certain attachment to't. Thanks.

Whatever ranks as you see fit, Great Warmaster [b]Yun[/b]. Thanks for the PM.

19. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    i have arrived. [face_devil]

Name: al'Yammka
    Sex: Male
    Force sensitive: of course not [face_plain]
    Height: 6'8
    Weight: 250
    Bio: (very short, but more to come) Lives under the watchful eye of Yun-Yammka. The truest of warrior spirit resides in the heart of this towering warrior.

20. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Terribly sorry I was away all weekend... Had a family racing trip that ended in nothing short of trouble, to add to the fact that my home computer needs to go through a restoration CD to work right again. When I get a solid connection at home (whenever that is), I'll have my characters up.

Death comes on swift wings to aid us in our fight against the blasphemers who dare to call this galaxy their home. IT SHALL BE OURS!!

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Jace: What? I'm not allowed to honor a friend by using his great name? :p

22. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    jhc: He's a head taller, and still weighs less than I do.

Odd.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Where is Nithrak Domain Tewl!!!!!! [face_shocked]

24. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Better question:

Why does Yun-Yuuzhan use the word "tech******" to describe Yuuzhan Vong creatures in the first post?

RARR!!! DIE WITH FLAMES AND FURY!!! :p

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.