main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive 100 ABY - The Force Cold War - Resource and OOC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    MAYBE. he might just be captured, you know.:p

or vance will catch him and get killed, and then lolarus gets captured. not sure which right htis second.

:snoopy

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    But the scenic route lets things get set off quicker. Booms quicker. Laughing quicker. though i'm not really sure i want to have Avarice break into the senate, i had other ideas about that >.> muahahahahaha *cough*

3. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    that's what i was going to go through, and then have him be captured after kahn... so... the senate still get's teh laughing gas.

4. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    I just thought that hijacking the holographic displays in the Senate to broadcast the message as the gas occurred would be more profound a message. And the holographic display could be used to not show who people are. :p

5. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    them being visible, with the senate being more or less decimated in the background, was the entire point though... the fact that "hey, we just took the senate, blew up tons of ships and there ain't a thing you can do about it. nyah nyah."

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    As a plot-point, I expect bombs to go off on Fondor, Coruscant, Yaga Minor, Bastion and Kuat. Yes, I said Fondor. Yes, when I mean Bastion I mean I'd like the Imperial Palace to be missing a lot of its structure. ;)

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    well... that wasn't quite something i'd been planning on, things being on the ground... but since you have personally requested it, large portions of important structures of each will be... vamoose.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Good man, mister Trimaj.

9. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    *bows*

i live to serve.

10. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Trim, IM, now, i haz idea.

11. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Still waiting for a GM post. [face_plain]

12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Someone fill me in on what the Jedi were doing via a PM, and I'll try and do a GM post or something in Chuckles place to get you guys moving along.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The majority are in the Council. If you do update, Kahn, I suggest PMing everyone you TAG to remind them it's still around. Updates from me will follow today, generally.

14. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    I will get one up myself. Sorry, I just have not been in the writing mood for a few days now.

I hope to be caught up by this weekend.

15. Darth_Torture

Darth_Torture Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2009
    Can i be a Sith?

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
  17. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    Would I be eligable for this?
    I'm a member (Padawan) of the New Jedi Trials...I think I am eligable?

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    ZaDann, the NJT has withdrew from this RPG due to activity issues among some players, so it might be a better idea to wait until the NJT put together their own RPG - as you'd be the only Jedi character.

19. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    Wow..that sucks...k then...I must wait.

20. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I would try to be the Jedi GM in this game, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, in-game, the Jedi are doing very little, Gunny, so if you wanted to start up counters to the Sith actions, you're welcome to do so however you'd like, really. Interested in taking on a character, as well? :)

22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I had a character, but then I was supposed to get a post that never came, and that was when our faction started to break apart. What I would need is an idea of what the Jedi would have to do and then see if I could go from there.

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, the Bothans are threatening to attack Hutt Space, in retaliation for the Hutts defending their smuggler masses - responsible for an assassination attempt on the Bothan Ruling Council and the destruction of the Bothan Jedi Academy - which was in-fact instigated by the Sith.

A Sith Lord known as 'Darth Mikaru' has surfaced on Dathomir, slaughtering Witches, and information on that will be available to the Jedi Council.

24. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I thought that there was another thing that was going on.

25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Me and Sinre had been talking about other plot twists but pretty much the Bothan-Hutt deal and the "Darth Mikaru" bit is the only thing major concenining the Jedi, and people could time jump ahead a bit and go about personal storylines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.