main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    981. You try to start your own Star Wars holiday just like corporations do. So when the Phantom menance came out on may 19 You say and wish to everybody Happy Phantom menace day and don't you ruin my Phantom menace day like any other Star Wars Day. So you pretty much give people Star Wars gifts even if they don't Like Star Wars. Just a joke!!!!!!![face_laugh]

982. You also Learn that there another Star Wars comic book coming out like any other Star Wars comic book and noticed its Crimson Empire 3 and realize yet again that 90s are coming back and thought that Should came out along time ago. Guilty and Still excited for it. :p

2. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    983. You watch "Fanboys" and wish it was real.

3. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    984. You've adopted "What would Luke do?" as your personal motto.

4. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    985. When you wear out your novels you simply tape them up so they don't fall apart then make sure to buy nice new ones too.

5. Anakin4Ever

Anakin4Ever Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2011
    986. You dumped a guy because he thought Star Trek was better then SW.

987. You were the 1st person on line for your showing of ROTS.

988. You have a Darth Vader pin on your hangbag.

989. Your profile pic on FB is of Anakin.

1000. The SW soundtracks are the most played songs on your Ipod.

1001. You are already saving up the money for the Blu ray SW editions.

1002. The highlight of the 1st LOTR movies was you got to see the trailer for AOTC.

1003. You went to 5 different stores in one day because you couldnt find the soundtrack to TPM.

1004. You say "Hello There" everytime you enter a room.

6. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Anakin4Ever! I liked #1002 :p

1005. You travel long distances to the only store in the city that sells Star Wars t-shirts to buy one (It happend to a friend of a friend of mine)

7. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    1006.You want to see Hayden,Natalie,Ewan,Harrison,Carrie,Mark, and other cast members all together once. Talk shows do these Twilight specials. Cant they get all the SW cast together and do the same.

1007. While seeing the movies Takers this summer that had Hayden and Paul Walker in it, you turn to your friend and tell them how Hayden beat out Paul for the role of Anakin.

1008. Everytime you cough you think about General Grievous.

1009. When people dont agree with you tell them.."I find your lack of faith,Disturbing."

1010. You random tell friends.'From my point of view the Jedi are evil'.

8. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    1011. you wish lucas did this to Jar Jar. Guilty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DJWPOJNDvo&feature=related

1012. You think of this post as and noticed its 1012 of a year and next year it will 2012 and It could be the end of star Wars which means the end of world and you hope lucas will do more Star wars just in case that happens. guilty and just joking. [face_laugh]

9. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    1013. You wake up thinking about Star Wars.

10. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    1014. A friend tells you Twilight is the best book. You tell them no, Shadows Of The Empire is.

11. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    1015. You need SW to escape from RL

12. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    1016. You need the The Force.net to escape from RL.

13. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    1018. Everytime you see or hear the name Luke all you can think of is Luke Skywalker.

14. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    1017. SW clouds your thinking so much that it made you screw up the # order. Sorry.

15. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    1018. When watching or seeing a sunset you think of Cloud city or maybe twilight skies

1019. You think the Superman theme from the old 70s movies can work as Luke skywalker to the Rescue because John willims made that Theme right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

1020. You picture the Jaws theme as a Darth Vader getting Anger theme because John Willims made that theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCfWHqrYUqo

16. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    1021. Check on the status of your SW RPG every morning.

17. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    1022. You made 981 reason to be obsessed with star wars instead of 980 because somebody thought more about Star wars than sex and You thought that should be 980 reason. guilty

18. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    1023. You count the star wars actors in every movie you see. For Example, I just saw a film called "Mother and Child." It has Jimmy Smits and Sam Jackson in it.

19. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    1024: You wrote a story that had nothing to do with Star Wars and then it eventually became a Star Wars fan fiction.

1025: You know so much about Star Wars that your friends think that you have been a fan all of your life, but you haven't.

1026: Your co-workers tell you that you are a "loser" (jokingly) for likeing Star Wars so much.

1027: Your manager lets you dress up in your Star Wars costume (stormtrooper [face_whistling] ) and pass out candy for trick-or-treating at your store while getting paid. :D

1028: You decided that your way of ringing in the new year was to watch A New Hope to see the Death Star blow up exactly at midnight, while talking to other people that were doing the same thing, thanks to the ForceCast.

1029: You actually know what the ForceCast is.

1030: You also listen to the ForceCast religously. [face_laugh]

20. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    1031. You smile at todays New York Post cover because it says Return of the Jet-I. It has 2 players dressed as Vader and Luke. Sadly you dont know who the players are but either way the headline is a win.

21. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    1032: You collect (or have collected) newspaper clippings, magazines, etc. that have something to do with Star Wars... from a mention to a whole article.

1033: You have many different costumes of people that were in the films.

1034: You are in any official organizations with said costumes.

1035: You look at a 4-digt number and wonder who has number in said costume organization.

22. Anakin4Ever

Jan 5, 2011
    I plead quilty to reason 1032.

1036. You have area's in your house that contain nothing but SW merchandise.

23. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    1037. When ever your car is out of control you think of yourself in a tracterbeem

1038. You try to buy A boba fett staute and would whorship is like a god. Only problem would be is it can't fit into your house.

1039. You say to a criminal when ever your cop when killing him or arresting him you say So uncivlized.

1040. You find funny that Carrhier fisher is losing weight with jenny Criag http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/01/carrie-fisher-is-new-jenny-craig-spokesperson/1 Now Princass leia is fat and going back to sexy![face_laugh]

1041. you sing harrison ford is a manic for hating Han solo.

24. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    1042: When getting off the freeway and approaching the light at the end of the ramp, and it turns red, you shout "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"

1043: When on your riding lawnmower mowing the lawn and you make a circle around a tree a few times, you utter "One more pass", until you can go straight again.

1044: When driving down the road and someone comes up behind you quickly, and is right on your tail, you mutter "You tailgate closer than Selbulba!"

1045: When someone asks for your ID for an adult beverage, you say "You don't need to see my identification."

25. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    1046. you hope in return the server says back contining the 1045 saying "I don't need to see your identification."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.