main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2003 , a great year for legos ...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Master-Fett, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    i think that the 2003 legos are going to be great ! i'm siked to add more to my lego clone war .

Today i went to kb toys and found the new geoneisian (spelled wrong) set ! the one with the geoneisian fighter and the battle droids ! i almost got it but decided not . it wasnt priced tagged and there were only two . i dont think they were meant to be there ...

BTW : i wont post any more threads for a while . i didnt expect some to last this long :)

2. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    I agree MF the LEGO sets for 2003 look pretty Cool! :D
    I have seen the Geonosian fighter set a couple of times now, It goes for $20 at TRU ;)
    I bought the Jabba's palace set & the 2 attaching sets over the last two weeks, It looks Really Cool, I'm very Happy with it :D
    It's right next to my Hasbro Jabba diorama [face_mischief]

3. JcubFett

JcubFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2002
    More like "BEST" year for LEGOs, the T-16! DUH. Plus GFs! All they need is the Slave II and they will have put out my 3 favorite SW ships in 2003.

4. Master-Fett

Sep 25, 2002
    i have never seen a pic of the SLAVE IV . it think it is meant to be bobas best ship ...

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I have never seen a pic of Slave II, III or IV!

6. Master-Fett

Sep 25, 2002
    you can find the slave II in dark empire

7. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    I think the Slave 1 is the only one worth looking at ;)

I've seen all the new SW sets not, except the Minis. I didn't buy any of them. most of them are too expensive (like those storytellers! hardly any pieces for $7!) However, the AT-TE looks good, and I might be waiting for the AT-AT (both system and Mini) in the summer.

8. vlps

vlps Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2002
    When are you people going to learn it !!! ::

I citate from the LEGO Trademark Usage:
    1. The trademark LEGO should be written in CAPITAL letters.
    2. The LEGO trademark should not be referred to in a generic way such as "LEGOS" or "legos," or as plural or posseesive words like"LEGO's"

9. vlps

vlps Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2002
    for the rest, indeed a GREAZT year, such are the minifigs.. almoast all wanted are made :)

10. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Yeah, that bugs me when people call them legos, but I admit, I don't write lego in capital letters.

11. Jedi_Horn

Jedi_Horn Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2002
    OT: Slave IV is the same thing as Slave I...just a diffrent ship

12. Master-Fett

Sep 25, 2002
    REALY GREAT !!!!

13. BobaFett128

BobaFett128 Jedi Grand Master star 1

May 30, 2002
    The Slave IV isn't the same as the Slave I. I've seen the Slave II, but not the III or IV.

14. HKChicago

HKChicago Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2002
    2003 is a great year because LEGO continues to give us a nice big set with every wave - the AT-TE and AT-AT. I am hoping for 1 or 2 UCS offerings this year also...

One thing concerns me, why no additional system sets in the summer assortment (even storytellers). MINI is cool, but I say they should be a nice addition to each release wave, not an excuse to say "we've released 6 sets this summer." MINI likely will be successful, and sadly they will probably replace opportunities for more obscure sets/minifigs to be made.

Though I'm very happy to see a MINI MTT, now if they'd just release a UCS TF Lander...

15. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos! I've called them legos since I was kid, and will always call them legos, besides, people know what you're talking about anyway.

16. Rakima_55

Rakima_55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2002
    Can anyone post some pix of Slave II-IV? I've read a discription of Slave II(cylindrical shaped?) but can someone show me?

~R55~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.