main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA 2009 Halloween Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Here is the official invitation to my Halloween Party this year! Halloween is on a Saturday this year, so the party will actually be on Halloween. Once again, it's a BYOB and bring a snack to contribute to the goodies table. We are taking all children trick-or-treating right before dark, at Corbin Park, so be at my house before dark if you have kids and want to join. Otherwise, I think around 7 is a good time to start the festivities.

Hope to see you all in your best Halloween duds!

R

2. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Is there any way we can reschedule the party for say the Sat before Halloween? I'm doing a display/haunted house thingy in the front yard again and am very much hoping that you all can join me in the venture.

I'm planning to make my "pitch" to everyone at the bbq.

3. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    I really want to do the party on Halloween, and being that other people besides those in the Star Wars group are coming, I need to leave it as scheduled. Trick-or-treating will only last a couple hours or so, so you can just come to the party after the treaters stop coming around.

I'm trying to figure out a way to go to at least the first period of the Chiefs game, too. It's a crazy day for me.

Have fun doing your haunted house!

R

4. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Thank you for doing the Halloween party again! It's been far too long.
    I will definitely be present at both the "show" and the party.
    Can't wait.

5. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    I hope many of you can come hang out for a while at the Halloween party. I think 7:30 will be a good start time.

Just to give everyone a heads-up: Baxter is playing hockey now, and Halloween morning he has a practice at 5:30 unitl 7. (We will take a nap before the party.) He has a 6AM game on Sunday - it's his first game! So, I am thinking last call will be around midnight-thirty and then I'll have to clear house by 1:00 so I can get a fews hours in before we have to get up at 5.

But I think that gives us plenty of time to eat goodies, catch up, and dance around in our costumes!

See you all soon!

Reanna

6. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Ah yes... the infamous hockey schedule.

One time I had practice on Halloween so I went trick or treating in my hockey gear then right to the rink.

7. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    Ooooo - bet you were the stinkiest trick-or-treater out there! Yes, the Eagles is quickly becoming my second home, with work being the first. Sometimes I get to hang out in my actual house...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.