main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL 2010 Carbondale " Lights Fantastic" Christmas Parade

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    This year SIJO will be participating in the Carbondale Lights Fantastic Christmas Parade. The parade is sat. December 4 @ 6pm. Our group theme is ? Christmas Across the Stars?. We will be meeting around 3 to make sure everything is set up. Our group is entered as a Pedestrian entry, which means we will be walking. We will have a truck decorated and carrying yoda if anyones kids would like to ride. This is not just for members with costumes. We would like everyone to participate. We ask that anyone not wearing a costume wear Christmas colors or SIJO t-shirt and a Santa hat or reindeer antlers.
    Please let us know by Nov. 30th if you would like to participate and how many people will be with you. You can call or text Yuri or send us an email sijediorder@hotmail.com.
    Thanks!! We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!

Khristen R.

2. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Let's all hope its not too cold. Not enough Tauntauns to go around! lol

3. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    We should get our packet soon with our position and what time we need to be there. I can't wait! I just hope it dosn't rain!

4. BobSolo

BobSolo Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2008
    It was a blast walking in the Parade. Next year we need a heater though.

5. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    dude, i seriously thought I had Pneumonia. That was a blast! You all kept me from freaking out and helped so much. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.