main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harris, PA 2010 Halloween Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by del, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    What are you guys planning for Halloween this year? Do you go in costume? Do you go out with your children for Trick-or-Treat, party, or just stay at home and watch movies? I've gone as Shaak Ti in the past, and keep set of generic robes handy, just in case. Last year, I reused my Ma Hunkel costume from comicon season. This year, I'm working hard on a non-comic, non-Star Wars costume for a friend's Halloween party. The theme is movie monsters, and if it turns out well, I might hit up a horror convention just to show it off. Feel free to post pics of your costumes, Jack O' Lanterns, and other fun stuff, past or present.

2. del

Jul 4, 2008
    Here's a link to my Costumes album on Photobucket. I went as Pennywise from "IT." The pictures at the start are my favorites, while the later ones are from the first party I wore the costume to, and it wasn't completely finished. There are a few details I plan to upgrade, like completing the short vest Pennywise wore instead of the store-bought one I borrowed because I was so tired of sewing. I'll also be working on a better bald cap, instead of the rubber one with sculpted furrowed brows. Hope you like it. I was hoping other members would chime in and show off their Halloween costumes and displays...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Costumes/

3. bright1987

bright1987 Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2010
  4. bright1987

Nov 22, 2010
  5. bright1987

Nov 22, 2010
  6. del

Jul 4, 2008
    So did anyone ever get pics of their costumes to share? Do you cosplay? I'd love to see pictures of stuff you've worn, Star Wars-themed or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.