main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2nd Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Second Meeting Scheduled for IQM2

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    We plan to meet at the Fan Force booth @ high noon, August 9th. We will have a short meeting and be ready for the 3pm Fan Force picture. Let us know if you will be there at 12pm. I don't have a digital camera, but if someone does, maybe we could get our own group's picture at the meeting.

JMK

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't have a digital camera to bring, but I'm sure I'll have my regular one. I can scan any group pics to share if necessary.

4. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Yeah, I'll aim to be there at 12 then. I need to get some good directions though.

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    If you go to the Imperial Quartermaster website, I believe they have directions to the Raleigh Conv. Center or a link under location.

However, if you need directions Q I can give them to you on Monday.

JMK

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Hey guys, we get to have lunch with the celebs on Sat at noon. I was thinking (I actually rarely ever do), we may need to meet earlier, say 11:45am at the booth. Let me or Jedi_Natalie know if you want to eat lunch with the celebs (awesome).

JMK

7. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Be sure to let Minacia know so we can get this counted as our second official meeting. (1 more to go!) If we have a lot going on, we can always conclude it after lunch.

JMK - I may want to get up with you this week just to give you a few things to sell at the booth. It won't be much, but since you're going up Friday, you'll be able to go ahead and put it in the booth that night. Also, I'm gonna send you a quick PM about the CR meeting.

8. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Just give me a call at work or home. 329-0574. I emailed her early this morning.

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Happy Monday everyone.

First of all, it is a pleasure to be apart of the greatest Fan Force group in the world (my opinion).

Second, the next meeting is shaping up great. Dal--Intrepid, Q_of_the_Continuum, BobaFett_of_9 and myself will be in attendance.

Finally, you guys are awesome. We are going to have a great showing on Saturday.

Dal had a great idea. Meet at 11:45 for a short period so those who want to dine with the celebs can and then if we need to meet longer we can do so after the lunch.

Let me know what you would like brought up at the City Reps meeting.

JMK

10. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Yes! Our numbers continue to grow - soon there will be no stopping us!

11. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    do we get to take over the world soon? cause I really wanna rule the world...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.