main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefAnakin

ChefAnakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2003
    Hello Mace,

I would like to have read-only status in these boards because I am most definetly spoiled but would like to see what the opinions of the non-spoiled are and what they think about ROTS. I alos would be interested in seeing there reaction to the news.

Chef

2. ccfilms

ccfilms Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2004
    Padme looks so hot in the banner at the top there. haha

3. HotsForTahiri78

HotsForTahiri78 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    "Hiya! I'd like to request read-only access to the non-spoiler forum, I guess more out of curiosity than anything else. I'm definitely spoiled, so I dont want to risk accidentaly posting something I shouldnt, but like a few others said, I'd like to get outside views on what E3 will be like. Those of us in the 3SA forum kinda have certain pre-conceived ideas in our heads and I think it would be interesting to see what those that DONT have these are saying!
    "

4. Darth_Xizor

Darth_Xizor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2003
    I would liek read only access please. I don't want to spoil the people who wish not to be, but i would like to read what they have posted. Thanks. :)

5. Vis_Obscurus

Vis_Obscurus Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    I was totally spoiled for TPM and only slightly spoiled for AOTC. As of now, I'm unspoiled for Ep. III and would like to keep it that way! However, I do like to read what others think about the movie (without learning too many details), so I'm applying for "read-only" access.

Thanks

6. THeMPIRE

THeMPIRE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2003
    Windy, I would like to see what others think about this, out last Star Wars movie, especially after the title has come out.

7. filmfreak

filmfreak Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2004
    I'm new to the boards, but a longtime lurker (since pre-AOTC). I used read the site frequently, but got out of the habit. Lately, I've been running into spoilers accidentally. Now I'm running back to the non-spoiler boards to get my Star Wars fix without worrying about spoilers. Read-only access would be plenty for me for now. Thanks!

8. Indiana-Earl-Jones

Indiana-Earl-Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Mace Windy,

I post a lot in the 3SA board, but I am interesting in seeing all the speculation and ideas that the non-spoiler users have going.

Thank you for reviewing my request. I really appreciate it.

Thanks Again,
    Indiana-Earl-Jones

EDIT
    Spelling error

9. Smooth_Jedi

Smooth_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    I would like read only access merely to read the theories of the stronger willed than I

10. BearaceDougie

BearaceDougie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2004
    Could I have read only access? Thanks.

11. Wrath_Mania

Wrath_Mania Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I'm a spoiler hound, but I'm fascinated to see what the unspoiled are speculating about what the movie will be like, to see if any of them are close in any way. I would like to sign up PWEEZE.

12. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
    I am spoiled to the bone, but I would love to see what the non-spoiled are speculating about.

Sign me up please,

Snowball

13. Wilhelm-Scream

Wilhelm-Scream Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 5, 2004
    Hello,

By now,There have been so many official revelations made by Lucas,I am curious to know what a non-spoiled person doesn't know.I've been spoiled for so long,the workings of an un-spoiled mind are both foreign and fascinating to me,however I have no desire to contaminate their pristine oblivion so please sign me up for "read-only" if you would.
    Thanks

14. Guardian_OfThe_Force

Guardian_OfThe_Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2004

I'd like permission for read only access. I'm pretty much of a lurker in the 3SA and post only once in a blue moon but as most of the other people involved in that forum, I'm spoiled.

I'd just like to check out the 3NP and see what they have to say and not tempt myself in posting and spoiling all the fans.

~Thanks

15. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    I would like a read only of the bored, because i want to see what people think will happen and the see if it is close to what really is happening!

please can i have read only!

16. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'd like read-only access too please. I'm spoiled so I don't want to risk posting something I shouldn't, but I'm interested in reading non-spoiler topics. Thanks! :)

17. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Could I have read-only access?

18. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

Hey Mace Windy, i'd like to get read-only access, because for a long time i've been wondering-what do they talk about in the non-spoiler forums?

19. VanGohan

VanGohan Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2004
    hey this is a great idea..i always wanted to see what they write in this thread lol must be some funny stuff..can i regsiter?

20. ob1rocks

ob1rocks Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    I'll post a few times in other places before asking to contribute to the non-spoiler section, but I'd love to be able to read what people are thinking in the meantime.

21. Lord_Porkins

Lord_Porkins Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2004
    Please register me for read only access. Thank you.

22. The_Fireman

The_Fireman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I'd like to check it out every once in a while, if you'd be so kind as to grant me access. ;) Thanks.

23. Asiamike

Asiamike Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2004
    I would like to apply for acess to the non-spoiler episode III forum for read-only. I enjoy reading the different topics, but i don't feel i can bring anything new to the table so i feel no need to post.

24. Emo_Sewami

Emo_Sewami Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004
    I would like readonly access to see what kinds of discussions are happening here. No posting for me, of course. Thanks.

25. Brisk

Brisk Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2004
    Hi,

I'd appreciate being granted read-only access to the 3NS please. It'd be nice to know what the non-spoiled minds are thinking (I read some of the spoiled threads and don't want to let something slip if I actually came to posting, which I don't too often).

Thanks, Brisk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.