main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC 3rd Meeting Announcement

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Hello ALL!

Our 3rd meeting will be next Sunday (Oct. 28th). We will be traveling to the Renaissance festival for our annual trek into the past for fun and excitement (I love the Chicken man myself and the bread bowls).
    We can meet at my home for those in Salisbury or meet outside the gates - sound off in this thread what you would like to do?

Where: Carolina Renaissance Festival (Just outside Kannapolis/Concord off Highway 73)
    When: +-7pm
    Event Details: It is Halloween weekend so kids typically get in free and can trick or treat at each vendors location.
    Food included: You are responsible for your own purchase at the fair ($ for lunch and snacks - usually allow about $10 each to cover it).
    Cost: Discount tickets at Harris Teeter are a good option - pm me if you need to know cost
    Who: Everyone interested in joining or is a current member of the Salisbury FF.
    Directions: PM me if you need them.
    Attire: Our family is wearing new and old renaissance costumes as well as others in the group - all are welcome to dress up or not - either way ok. Kids can wear their halloween costumes and trick or treat safely

We will spend the whole day there +- 9am to +-5pm and those needing rides let me know if your coming and I will arrange it!

NOTE: After each event - please post you attended to the list you were there and any comments you may have about it. Thank you.

NOW Who is coming????

2. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I will be there and no one is alound to bring a camera. Just picking i tried my outfit on the other night and it looks great thanks to Karen. She done a great job on the sewing and the putting together of the costume. So all pictures are welcome.

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah right - we are taking pics and blowing up for next meeting! A side note - RipRoar will not be wearing his KILT this year and has chosen to wear the Knight costume his wife has made for him (I WANT PANTS!). So anyone in the group that wants to dress up like we do every year - I have an extra kilt outfit you can borrow - just let me know!

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Oh we had so much fun....

5. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    [image=http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee42/SalisburyFanForce/100_1814.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.