main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

_princess_leia_ in teh HOTSEAT!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Girls' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Here are your questions, please be as honest and/or entertaining as possible when posting your answers, paying special attention to question number 6!!

There may be more to follow, if I feel we have not reached the shagtastic levels of excitement required to win!

1. Why did you want to come on BB; what did you hope to gain from the experience; how do you feel the experience is going thus far; do you feel you can win?

2. What are your hopes, dreams, and aspirations in life?

3. When were you most :) in your life, and why; when were you most :( in your life, and why?

4. What is the secret of the universe?

5. Shag, Marry, Shove - Assuming that you were of legal age, who on the JCC would you shag, who would you marry and who would you shove off a very tall building? Please give reasons for each.

6. Essay Question - What is it EXACTLY about epic that turns you on; what is it that makes him SO cool (feel free to continue on a separate sheet of paper)?

-JR :)

2. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    1. Why did you want to come on BB; what did you hope to gain from the experience; how do you feel the experience is going thus far; do you feel you can win?

Well, I saw the thread on the JCC and said to myself "Hey, it's not like I have anything better to do with my time." So I sent in an application not expecting to actually become a housemate. I'm not entirely sure what I thought I would gain. I figured it would be fun, which it has been most of the time. It has its slow times, but it's not been a bad experience. For the same reason I did not expect to be picked, I do not expect to win. My goal is to enjoy myself until I get evicted.

More answers to come...

3. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    2. What are your hopes, dreams, and aspirations in life?

I wish I knew. I want to go to college. I'm thinking I'll major in Chemical Engineering. Sounds interesting enough, I suppose. After that, I suppose I'll get a job. That's what you do once you have a degree, right? At some point I want to get married and have children, but not for a while. Of course, I'd throw that plan out the window if something better came along. It'd be cool to be in a rock band, unfortunately, the demand for female bass guitar players isn't very high...so yeah, Chemical Engineering.

4. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    3. When were you most happy in your life, and why; when were you most sad in your life, and why?

I'm going to start with most sad, because that comes to mind the easiest. I moved across the state when I was 13. Prior to moving, I lived in a pretty large area and went to a very good school. Me and all of my classmates were considered gifted, so we got special classes. It was cool. Anyway, I moved here. Here, there is only one school to choose from and it's not a very good one. About two weeks in to the school year, I came to the realisation that the people here really weren't very intelligent at all and at the same time, that this was probably closer to reality than the school I had attended previously. It may just be melodramatic, but I feel like for a time, I lost faith in humanity. I've gotten over that now and though they are still lacking in intelligence, I've realised that not everyone is, and that makes me happy.

Now for the hard one.:p I think I am happiest right now. I have only one year left here before I go off to college. I'm looking forward to moving to someplace bigger and to be out of this small town. I am also looking forward to meeting new people. This answer is rather short because I've not even graduated high school yet.

5. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    4. What is the secret of the universe?

6. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    5. Shag, Marry, Shove - Assuming that you were of legal age, who on the JCC would you shag, who would you marry and who would you shove off a very tall building? Please give reasons for each.

Shag: Dave, this should be self explanatory.
    Marry: Brian, but, as I said earlier, the conditions previously stated are unacceptable. (see: BBB game of M/B/K) But don't worry, Jay says I can assume I'm legal.[face_mischief]
    Shove: Suzuki_Akira, he had his chance!

It should be noted that I will be legal in September.

7. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    6. Essay Question - What is it EXACTLY about epic that turns you on; what is it that makes him SO cool (feel free to continue on a separate sheet of paper)?

What doesn't turn me on about epic? He's the epitome of all things wonderful. How can you say no to epic? That's easy, you can't. How else did all this wonderful ladies end up in here?

8. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Nice one, Princess!

-JR :)

9. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    I didn't think so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.