main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC A Battle of Words {A War of Kings OOC Thread}

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by spycoder9, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Apologies also for the delay in posting, life happened.

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Thanks, Jedi_padawan_leigh! Funny thing is, I'm so used to playing stoic characters, I've forgotten how to do 'vulnerable'. It's darn wrenching!! LOL!! So, it's like rediscovery for me. Pretty interesting. :p
    Overall, I'm having a grand time reading all of AWoK. So much quality work!! 'Tis a bit intimidating, yet fun and encouraging all at once. Can't wait to see what will happen next, especially with recent developments!!
    (And here I was, avoiding zombie scenarios with all my might!LOL!) *end mini rant* :p

3. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Great vid, Grey! :) Love watching lightsabers and Game of Thrones together.

No worries Rilwen! I've had a pretty busy life up until this week, where things have finally begun to calm down. I'm just happy to see things rolling again, in all areas of the game. :D

And I've been rereading AWoK as well! Very good read, I'd recommend it to all players if they aren't worried about getting spoiled. :) Especially our first thread, it's really nice to read especially what all this wedding business is about. ;) And zombies. . .wouldn't be a good game without em!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Zombie's where????? I thought things were already complicated....[face_nail_biting]

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Uhm...oops! [face_whistling] err.... What a ridiculous and nonsensical notion! Don't you dare listen to the blathering of senescent force-wielding wizards! 8-}

6. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    What a treat to find so many posts for me upon carving out some time to read! And just when I was beginning to be afraid we were grinding to a halt, we very much are not!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Awww...sorry JediMasterAnne. My dice roller usually betrays me in Elite League Limmie, and yet it's nearly perfect here when I would have enjoyed a more competitive race! Though I will say that it's probably slightly more realistic that the battle-trained knight outraces a lady, even a skilled rider like Safia. ;)

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Oh snap. People's revolt in the Oasis? Did not see that coming!

9. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Indeed! As if My Mirwyth hasn't got enough problems!

Always nice to see more of Martyn and Callista! The man is indeed a sly old fox :p

10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Slyer than I gave him credit for.

Also, note to self, do not honeymoon with Safia in Dawnsgrace...

11. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
  12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    You *were* wondering about that consolation prize, weren't you? ;)

13. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    I know I was and I'm wondering when the men my character assigned will come back and give there reports [face_waiting]...

14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    You know, if I get a vote on anything (which I'm pretty sure I don't) I'd just like to say that Fleet is so interesting that I sincerely hope he doesn't turn out to be some noble's kid. I mean, he's just too entertaining and fascinating to read about as a regular person. There's no telling what he could do, but the simple story that he tells is really quite interesting. There isn't anyone even close to this story of story in A Song of Ice and Fire so it's really original and fun.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Oh, and for those of you wondering about my last post and who have seen the most recent episode of New Girl I was kind of thinking of this...

Except on horses, obviously.

spycoder9 likes this.
  16. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Re: Lawrence kissing Safia: why did I see that coming? :p

spycoder9 likes this.
  17. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    *Reads Trieste's post*

Squeeeee! :D

:p

spycoder9 likes this.
  18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    These posts are blowing my socks off!! :D

Lawrence just. . .literally stunned, but in a good way. ;) and Fleet's story!

L_A, I was about to PM you tonight. :) Also, afj is back in the game! Glad to see we're moving along again.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  19. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Oh isn't that cute :rolleyes:. Sorry I had to say that. I guess my character is to predictable to be interesting [face_dunno].

PS. that was to treiste with the sofia kiss

20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    And big things are about to happen in the mountains, L_A. :D Some of them. . .not so good for your lord. I'm interested in seeing how he takes it.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  21. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    We shall see he has ideas up his sleeves and is a smart guy so game on, game on.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    And I will just wait on a post by Winged. At least warning has been conveyed, now.;)

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OMG!!! There was a pay phone in that video!! LOL!! *sings along*

(And for some reason, my money is on Queen Reynard!! She needs to show her husband how it's done! ) :p

And Stryker01, I could almost smell the rot while reading about Dawnsgrace. I think I may have been holding my breath. Great post! Kudos.=D= (*not to mention wanting to kill that slime for touching the lady with his bloodied fingers!) [face_peace]

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    What's your money on her for though? Because if we're taking side bets...well, this just got a little more interesting. :D

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    If memory serves, she wishes to undo the division her husband's Kingly mismanagement has wrought, but she cannot do so overtly without it looking like treason. Her gambit could cost her her head, but taking such a great risk speaks highly of her character, or at least of what is seen. I'm pretty sure she isn't a 'saint', but it seems she wishes to bring harmony back to the kingdom. That counts for a lot in my book. Of course, remaining in power has a lot to do with it as well, but the way it's written, she seems to have a keen mind on her shoulders. Will she become regent? Who would she like see placed on the throne? We'll have to wait and see. I'm enjoying the ride a great deal just the same. Is there a better candidate to unify the land? Now THAT is a good question. ;)

Who are you betting on?? LOL ( I might have a hint by your posts! :p )