main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Crazy idea...

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Jedi_Dondie, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    An idea just came in to my head.We already have a council right? why dont we have temple set up.Like some permanent base of operations kindda thingy.Anyways i know it's crazy.kaya nga crazy idea di bah!

2. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

Jedi_Moppet_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    i think that's a cool crazy idea my friend. we just have to wait and see if this crazy idea of yours will be approved by the councils here. =)

3. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    The Council would like to have a permanent Temple, but current funds don't allow it. In the meantime, we congregate at Starbuck's Podium.

4. Beckham_LAW

Beckham_LAW Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    starbucks podium? with all due respect to the council...WHEN THE HECK do you guys congregate? im like ALWAYS there (or within the area at least) waaaaaaaaah!!! i wanna see you!!! hehehehe! i'll approach master meann for funding ideas. =) we have communicated through email.

5. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    we usually meet on saturdays, 2 pm, sa mezzanine ng starbucks. kaya lang, recently, because of the convention, we've been meeting sa makati area or sa hard rock. we might go back there when there are regular meetings na ulit. :)

6. Beckham_LAW

May 29, 2005
    by "convention" you mean the upcoming toy convention right? =) i'll be there, manning a booth (X3M Hobbies) hehehe.

7. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

Jedi_Moppet_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    starbucks?! kaya pala pag napapa daan me sa starbucks sa podium my senses is trying to tell me something na i should look at starbucks. weird but its true!!

8. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Gretch (tama ba), by "convention" I mean, the past Con sa Glorietta. :) Everyone's trying to get back on track pa. :)

9. Beckham_LAW

May 29, 2005
    lemmie know when the council gets back on track. i might sponsor the coffee--- if you dont lightsaber me to pieces. hehehe

10. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    well, we won't kill anyone who will sponsor the coffee. wehehe. just take note, 5 ang active members ng council na malamang pumunta sa isang meeting. hehehe.

11. Beckham_LAW

May 29, 2005
    walang problema, basta ba council na rin ako eh, kahit araw-araw pa. nyahahahah! (chokes to death like grievius)

12. drmwvrjohn

drmwvrjohn Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    i'd like to join your weekly meetings. i work at a tv network and am willing to share my thoughts about star wars in the philippines. u can reach me at drmwvrjohn@yahoo.com

thanks.

jw

13. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    cool. watch out for announcements in our website. :)

14. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Were you guys responsible for the Star Wars Holloween Party in Hard Rock last year? I heard about that on the radio.Who of you attended Smart's Journey of the Jedi? In conjunction with celebrating the release of Revenge of the Sith.I was there,and I was even interviewed on tv.My first time to appear om tv.Shucks!
    BTW,Vader Rocks!

15. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm proud to say that we've been responsible for a lot of events already, yes, including the Halloween party at Hard Rock, the recent Sci-fi and Fantasy COnvention, and a lot more. Click here to find out more about our events and activities:

http://stompbox.mobilehive.com/swp/modules.php?op=modload&name=sections_abt&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=8&page=1

We participated in the Smart event. The SWP and the Philippine Outpost of the 501st Legion were there as costumed participants during Saturdays. :)

EDIT: the link doesn't seem to want to work. just visit:
    http://www.starwarsphilippines.ph
    Click on "About SWP", then "Events and Activities". :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.