main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Darkened Day (AU; J/TK, J/Z/C, K/L/J) Post - 3/18 - Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Agent_Jaid, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    Yes it twill work... =p and yes I"ll take the nonedible half.. I don't need more junk food infused in my system... now go post the chapter! =p I'm spammed enough.. I feel really bad

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Thank you Abbie!!!!! :D *squee*

Chapter Thirty

Laedala sighed as she walked into her quarters. She had spent almost seven hours using interrogation tactics on Keia, experimenting with truth serums, mild pain inducers, and physical pain. Keia was unaffected by the truth serum, a fact that made Laedala throw a tantrum that resulted in three dead men and more work for the cleaning droids. Her lip curled and she ruthlessly tore her headdress off and hurled it to the ground in rage.

?How dare she!? Laedala screamed. ?The miserable brat! I gave her an admiral-ship! And this was how she treated me! With contempt!?

Laedala stood still, quivering with fury. Her pale hands were clenched at her sides, her dark red nails biting into the palms of her hands. Her red eyes were wide and glowed like the fires of hell. Her cinnabar colored hair tumbled down to her waist in a tangled mess that was more likely to be cut then brushed out. Her tongue snaked out to wet her lips before she began to speak again, this time in a soft voice that sent ripples down the spines of the security agents who were listening on the bugs hidden in her room. ?I will not surrender. This is my time. My time.?

She strode over to the dressing room and ignored the dead body of her handmaiden. The fool woman had thought she could kill me, Laedala remembered when she looked at the body. She shook her head and pulled out the dark cloak that was made of rough fibers, much like the one the Emperor had worn. Almost ritualistically, she clasped the cloak at the neck, and raised the hood so it shadowed her pale face. Laedala lifted her chin defiantly at the woman in front of her as she stood before a large looking glass. The woman before her was dark, evil emanating from her like light from a sun. That?s me, the part of her that was still Leia realized dimly. How did it get this way? What did I do? Why is it this way now?

A stillness settled over her limbs and she raised her head. ?I will succeed,? Laedala said eerily. ?I will accomplish what others have tried to do and failed. The Force will be with me, for my time has come. My portion in the story of the universe will be played out. My reign has begun.?

---

Rosie and Carson were still awake when the next day came about, and were still hyper as hell. ?Man the turrets!? Carson yelled, waving a spanner in the air that had a sock tied to it. ?Man the turrets! Man the turrets!?

?Aye, aye Mistress!? Rosie called, scrambling out from underneath the dejark table that they had draped a blanket over, creating their command center. ?I?m on the turrets!?

Carson looked over at her and nodded solemnly when she saw that Rosie was comfortably situated on the chair that they had carefully placed on the counter. ?Good, now turn ?em into space dust Meia!?

?What am I aiming at?? Rosie suddenly asked and the game was put on pause.

?We?re in the middle of an asteroid field,? Carson explained. ?Suddenly, from out of nowhere, six TIE-Hunters swoop down and start to shoot at us, in light of the fact that they struck the first blow, Queen Fluffy said that she gave her permission and blessing for us to fight them all off! I can?t shoot or aim at all so that job falls to you. I?m trying to get help, and you have to make sure that they all blow up.?

?Oh,? Rosie said, glancing at ?Queen Fluffy?. Rosie grinned. ?Okay!?

When they realized that they needed someone to play the Queen of Naboo, the ever resourceful Carson had taken it upon herself to create one. In the absence of a doll, they used a spare pillow, a set of napkins, a steak knife, a spanner, several pages worth of gold flim-plast, a tube of tomato base, shoe shine and a handful of sprouts to make their doll. All hail Queen Fluffy.

?Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang!? Rosie yelled, firing her ?gun? at the ?attacking TIE?s?. She turned back to her partner in the game of pretend. ?Got ?em Princess Leia!?

?Well done Princess Meia!?

They both were quiet, then Carson spoke again. ?Queen Fluffy say

3. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Hehe, Queen Fluffy...

Who'd Zekk crash on? Was it Kyp? Or was it Mara?

Wah!!! Not cool!!!! Teneniel erased Jacen's memories! Holy bantha dung that isn't good! Well, at least I think it isn't...

Great post! I hope your trip to LA goes better than you think it will.

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Going to LA? I'll miss you, Mel!

As to the post...

Rosie and Carson were cute! And happy birthday, Carson! *Jon hauls out a huge birthday cake and some presents*

Leia...is Palpatette...

Have Shada adopt Eire. That would rock.

And who did Zekk crash in-

*Jon sees what Tenenniel is doing to Jacen/Javen*

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

*Jon powers up again*

DIE, MIND-SIFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    UP
    UP UP
    UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Mimi

Hehe, Queen Fluffy...

She's one of my... er... more insane ideas. I'm really not sure how she was made. :p

Who'd Zekk crash on? Was it Kyp? Or was it Mara?

Lemme finish fixing the chappie. :D It's a gooooooood one.... [face_devil]

Wah!!! Not cool!!!! Teneniel erased Jacen's memories! Holy bantha dung that isn't good! Well, at least I think it isn't...

Actually, it is. :D otherwise he'd know that he wasn't Tenel Ka's twin, and then he wouldn't feel so bad about kissing her.... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

Great post! I hope your trip to LA goes better than you think it will.

it didn't. [face_plain] :_| *hides face*

Jon

Going to LA? I'll miss you, Mel!

*hugs* I missed you Jon!

As to the post...

Speaking of which... could thee beta the next one? I had to re-write about 70% of it so it's... er... more unfinished then the rest of them. And there's only one more completed chapter too! :eek:

Rosie and Carson were cute! And happy birthday, Carson! *Jon hauls out a huge birthday cake and some presents*

:eek: Carson doesn't need suger!!... or actually, considering the hell I put her through, she kinda does. Okay. :) Feed her suger! :D

Leia...is Palpatette...

*cackles* :D [face_batting]

Have Shada adopt Eire. That would rock.

*salutes* *scrambles for papers* Um... Shada is definately the mother character, but I don't know when/if I have her legally adopting Eire...

And who did Zekk crash in-

Can't sa-

*Jon sees what Tenenniel is doing to Jacen/Javen*

*groan* [face_doh]

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!

*Jon powers up again*

Wait!

DIE, MIND-SIFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon she's really doing him a favor!!! *shriek* Don't hurt Teneniel!!! DON'T HURT HER!!!!!

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    No problem, Mel. I'll beta it. As for not killing Tenenniel...

*Pull back to see Jon standing over the Queen Mother, her still-beating heart in his hand*

Whoops...

8. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

No problem, Mel. I'll beta it.

:D YAAAAY! :D I'll finish the paragraph and send it to you...

As for not killing Tenenniel...

>.< You are *so* screwing up the plot line...

*Pull back to see Jon standing over the Queen Mother, her still-beating heart in his hand*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Whoops...

....{will not say anything will not say anything will not say anything will not say anything...}

9. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Yay, you're back! I'm sorry that your trip didn't go very well. If it helps any, I've had a lousy week so far, too.

So we're gonna get a post soon? Yipee!!!

10. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    UP! *cements fic to the top* Hopefully it'll stay for a bit.

11. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    argh!!! My orchestra teacher video taped us playing Star Wars/Raiders March. She's going to show it to some 5th graders at my old school. My little brother going to see that!!! We watched the video and it's freaky. All of our bows were moving the same direction at the same time.

Post??? You din't forget about this right????

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *Walks in and kicks up*

Mel, where are you? We miss you.

13. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    UP, UP, UP!!!!!

Heeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooo???? Is anyone there? Where's the post?

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hey, everyone. I'm talking with Mel AKA Agent_Jaid and bad news. Due to RL stuff she won't be able to update for a while.

15. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    NANI?!?!?!?! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *hides in a corner and cries*

16. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, talked to Mel too, it is going to be a while.

*pats Manda on the back*

17. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    *cries more* School is pure evil!!! I hates it! And I don't really care for half of it, too!

Neal: So that's why you have a bad grade in math and science.

Me: Shut up, Meathead! *cries more*

Neal: That's Sir Meathead, thank you very much. And why in Mithros's name are you crying? It can't be that bad.

Me: *stops crying and grabs a frying pan out of nowhere* KILL THE MEATHEAD!!!!

Neal: Oh crap. *runs away*

18. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Yeah, I got that news too. :(

19. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    *clears throat* I have decided that I will 'up' this as much as I can until I get a post!

Kel: It's looks like she's not gonna let this go to easily.

Neal: Huh, ya think?

Kel: Oh, c'mon, you have to give some points for effort.

Neal: It's more like mule-headedness.

Kel: Is that even a word?

Neal:*shrugs*

Me: UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

20. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Why isn't anyone kriffin' upping this except me??? *cries is a corner*

21. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *hugs Manda* It's going to be a while...

22. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    A while?!?!?! *sighs* Well then I guess I can catch up on my torture of King Jonathan IV, Delia of Eldorne, and Jag for good measure. But what to do with them... *thinks for a moment*

Neal: Oh no, she's thinking! The end of the world is coming!

Me: Shut up, Sir Meathead. *thinks more until a little lightbulb goes off overhead* Ah ha! *locks all three into a room with Barney playing on an endless loop*

Neal: Now, normally, I would try and save the King, but I don't feel like it right now. I think I'm going to go bother the Stump. *leaves*

23. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    UP
    UP UP
    UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Don't tell Abbie, and I'll post tomorrow guys..... *feels horribly guilty for all the pain and suffering going on*

:_|

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Be careful, Mel! I don't want you getting into even more trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.