main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX A Galaxy far, far away....Our RPG game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    *Rindar looks at all the beings veering down on the small group*

Well so much for not drawing attention to ourselves....

Lets hope this encounter goes without conflict.

2. Jedi_Kristen

Jedi_Kristen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm ready for anything.

*handles lightsaber*

3. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee levels an intimidating stare down at the Jedi,

"I do believe that I was pretty clear that this was a peacefull exchange...No weapons."

The Wookiee suddenly stops at a rather ramshackle doorway set in a nondescript wall. One could tell that a bar was located in this location due to the noise emanating out from the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small, ill-smelling raggedy creature reiterated what seemed to be a query to the large Jedi standing on the landing ramp. When it received no answer, it repeated the same sequence of syllables in its gravelly voice, a touch of impatience laced its way through the words. Several other of the small beings began to chatter heatedly amongst themselves as their leader repeated the same syllables over and over again.

4. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee stepped through the ramshackle doorway and into a den of iniquity. The smoke-filled atmosphere lent an air of furtiveness to the surroundings. The blue haze of various forms of inhalation drugs caused the sensitive Wookiee's nose to twitch.

Pausing for a moment to get her bearings, the Wookiee calmly surveyed the interior of the bar, noting with interest several new species not seen before and nodding once or twice to seeming acquaintances. The eddying of the lifeforms in the room gave the impression of a river in constant motion. The ebbs and tides of sentient life swirled around the two beings in the doorway.

Spying what she was seeking, the Wookiee stepped off of the door platform and strode off through the center of the room. The currents of humanity seemed to part before her as she made her way to a back corner of the room.

5. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Looking down at the being before Rindar.....Rindar realises that he better answer with an appropiate response...

"Hello, we apologize if we startled you, We are Jedi and are here on business with our
    Wookiee friend"

Rindar see Urkdt walking away and he awaits for a response from the life form before him.

The being acknowledges his response and steps aside.

Rindar and his fellow Jedi move to follow their companion.....

6. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *turns to Rindar*

We should not have brought the Princess here. This will be her undoing.

7. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Thank you for you concern Master Jedi but The Seperatists will have to try harder then this to keep me from my duty.

8. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    Kayl: Ummm...Wookiee friend, what planet did we land on?

9. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    Urkdt looks a bit puzzled, then replies

"Well, to my knowledge, this planet has not designated name. It is a trading outpost for, uhm, certain beings. Most traders simply refer to it as The Hole. I suppose that name suits it as well as any other."

The Wookiee turns to the princess.

"If you wish to accompany, then I will not stop you. However, be warned that this is a very dangerous place for those such as you...and I cannot guarantee your protection."

This said, the Wookiee turns amidst the smoke of the tavern and greets a being almost as large as she is. The mottled skin of the being hides its overall shape from most onlookers.

"Greetings Kl'awt. I have your order in my ship."

~~~~~~~~~~
    Jedi Ghani feels a tug on her cloak. Upon looking down, she sees a small grubby claw hanging onto her cloak with a desperate grip.

"Is you a Jedi, lady?"

The small figure then looks over its shoulder, "Look, Iny, itsa Jedi. I was gonna be one o' them someday when I get bigger."

Suddenly several small figures begin to move closer to the Jedi, gabbling in excited high-pitched voices.

10. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *The small forms begin to fumble around Ghani Lyn's cloak. She doesn't sense any danger from the young beings but is careful when they find the lightsaber handing from her belt.*

There's nothing but trouble for you there.

*closes up her cloak*

You kids would be better off running along.

*waves hand*

You will tell no one you saw a Jedi here.

*As the young beings run along the group hears the Jedi mutter "May the Force be with You."

11. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    The princess turned to Ghani Lyn.

"Do you think that will work." she spoke softly "I wouldn't harm to come to the boy just because he saw us."

12. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar catches up with Urdkt and follows her into the cantina, looks among the beings see all the dregs of society, bounty hunters, criminals....

Rindar wonders: "How can people live like this"

Rindar leaves his thoughts to focus on the situation at hand.

The Jedi turns to Urdkt and poses a question, "So, how long do you think it will take us to get out of here?"

13. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    Not long if I have anything to say about it.

*turns to the Wookiee*

Finish your business quickly, Wookiee. I don't want the Princess around this hive of scum and villany for long.

14. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee finishes a hushed conversation with her companion Kl'awt and quickly palms the credit chips into pouch hanging from the criss-crossed shoulder belts. As she turns to leave, Kl'awt burbles out a warning. Upon hearing the news, the Wookiee nods a thanks and turns to leave.

"Come, we must hurry." She motions in general to her group. "There are Republic spies here looking for someone and I do not wish to tangle with them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    At the Wookiee's ship, a furtive figure in black lurks up to the open hatchway. After a moment of contemplation, the figure ducks inside the ship.

15. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar feels an unannounced presence by the ship...

I feel a disturbance in the force, I think our friends are no longer alone...and could be in danger..we must hurry!!!

Rindar quickens his pace but not as to draw attention to his sudden movement...

16. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    As the group following the Wookiee rounds a corner in the old market, a ragtag group of small figures hurries up to the Jedi Knight Rindar. Small grubby hands begin pawing his cloak.

On the opposite side of the street a group of Republic guards suddenly pushes through the cluster of vendors, blaster rifles armed and ready for action.

As the commotion in front of the shop stalls begins to attract attention, several vendors hurry out of their stalls and over to the group, yelling out in a variety of languages.

The short ragtag beings, upon spying the other Jedi standing beside the Princess, suddenly split into two groups. Both groups begin to paw at the cloaks worn by the two Jedi.

"Halt! in the name of the Republic. You will come with us for questioning." With that command, the group of guards raise their rifles to their armored shoulders and using thumbs, switch the safeties to the off position. The buzz of the energy generators on the high powered weapons provides a low hum which barely blends in with all of the noise surrounding the group.

17. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar senses the situation is getting tense, He presents the short beings with some gifts he pulls from his clock and tosses a ball to so that the small beings go after it.

*tosses ball*

"Urdkt I hope we can get out of here quickly,"

The Wookiee turns and nods..

The two jedi then stand infront of the princess, Rindar speaks, We do not wish for trouble but we are not going anywhere for questioning.

*with that being said one of the Republic guards beings to move his finger on the trigger*

Rindar doesn't hesitate and ignites his lightsaber and cuts the weapon in half and force pushes some of the guards...

Rindar quickly turns and says: "everyone into the ship",

18. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The group begins to sprint across the last stretch of the market, knocking down tables of wares and pushing through the teeming masses. Blaster fire is heard sproadically behind them.

Suddenly another troop of guards appears directly in front of the group.

The Wookiee pulls the line on her bowcaster into a taught position and loads a dart into the empty slot on the front of the weapon.

19. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The lead guard in front of the group levels his rifle directly at the princess. The other guards follow their leader and aim their weapons at different individuals in the group.

20. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    As the group is surrounded a wave of realization hits them.

"These are not officers of the Republic," she thinks.

Ghani uses the Force to probe the guards and senses fear within them. They are weary of the Jedi. She sends a signal through the Force to the Princess and to Rindar to follow her lead.

"We are merchants from the Anoade System here for simple commerce. We are not the ones you are looking for."

21. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    with that being said the Republic Guards lower their weapons, one speaks.....

"Our apologizes, things are tense here and you never can be to sure"..."These aren't the ones we're looking for..

"Move along, Move along....(waves hand)

22. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    Back to the ship now, Wookiee! No delays, no excuses. We're getting the Princess back to the ship now.

*the group returns to the ship...little do they know an armada is awaiting right outside their system*

23. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    As everyone sits in there respective places the engines fire up.... And away from the planet the ships move.

Rindar notices several blips on the screen...

"Guys I think there is a welcoming party awaiting us..I hope you got some kind of surprise hidden in this ship Urdkt, Or we may end up as prisoners" says Rindar

24. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The high-pitched whine of the engines becomes a scream as the Wookiee's Corellian freighter rockets away from the planet. Urkdt's fingers do their usual dance across the lighted panels of the control console as one of the furry voorpaks snuggles down in her lap. The crackle,hiss of the com unit blips to life as a gruff voice interrupts the Wookiee's concentration:

"This is Captain Rigeller on the Republic command ship Sharrath to the unidentified ship fleeing the planet. Power down your ship and Identify yourself."

The Wookiee parts her lips in a semi-silent growl as she begins to punch in a series of coordinates into the computer.

"Jedi, talk to this moron on the com and keep him busy for a little while. I need to get information into the computer for the light-speed jump."

The Wookiee begins to mutter under her breath as she busily begins to punch numbers on the keypad.

Slightly below and behind The Apparition, the Jedi's small craft ghosts along in the shadows between the planet and the moon.

"Hey, Jedi Pinkie, here are the coordinates for the light speed jump. Stay close this is gonna be a fast one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the small engine compartment onboard Apparition, a cloaked and cowled figure silently moves among the mechanical components.

25. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    and..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.