main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A long time ago....

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Actually, I dont' think we will be watching any SW movies.

The only thing I know that is specifically on the agenda (mainly because I requested it) is "The Life of Brian".

No bonfires please - I already have a scorched spot in the lawn. Volleyball will be available though. There are also many baseball diamonds near by if anyone is interested.

2. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    I can bring another grill if need be. I can even help our resident SVoG with the grillage...I need to redeem myself after cauterizing a couple of Italian sausages at Caties a while back. Note to self: Never leave a grill unattended.

3. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Bob and I should be coming, but we'll be arriving later in the day. Let us know if we should bring anything other than what will feed just us (I can make a salad or something, if you like). :)

4. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    For those of you who have asked what to bring....

We always seem to end up with too much at these things so here are my thoughts:

1) I will supply various sodas and beers.
    2) Bring your own meets / snacks as you see fit.
    3) We are pretty close to a sentry, Pick 'N Save, and a decent liquor store. We can always just have a mass migration at some point and pick stuff out that we all want.

I have sent PMs to everyone that I know of that have requested directions from my place. If you need directions, please PM me.

-Dan

5. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm planning to arrive in the late afternoon but will come alone since Kevin's overseas and Beret will be working on something prior to the meet. I hope to find it with the directions I have. So everyone knows, I'll roll my best nav. skills.

6. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Just wanted to say thanks to Dan for hosting the event. It was a good gathering I thought, at least I know M & I had fun. And it was good seeing people we don't normally get a chance to like Q-Dan and Claire. Thanks again Dan.

Dwayne

7. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    To Dan and his better half- Thanks for having me out, and as always, it was a blast. It was also good seeing the rest of the group, including those never met before. Oh, and surprisingly enough, I wasn't anywhere as sore as I thought I'd be after the games of softball and kickball.

8. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks Dan and Kelly for hosting another great Fanforce party! Bob and I had a great time! :)

9. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Thanks Dan and family! What a fun afternoon/night. We need to do it again this summer. :)

10. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Thanks again Dan, it was really a lot of fun!

11. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    Enjoyed seeing everyone again! Dan, thanks for hosting the party! :)

12. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Just wanted to thanks Dan and family for hosting the get together on Saturday. It was great getting to know everyone and also getting to see some familiar faces. I had a really great time. We definitely need to get to do this more often.

13. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks for everything. Claire and I had fun. The 3 & half hour drive was worth it. I think "Life Of Brian" is the only Monty Python Movie I like and I was exhausted after watching everyone play softball and kicky-ball. Also, I've never tried so many different kinds of Beer in one night. I like the New Glarus. We will try to make it more often. Thanks again.

DaNiEl
    [que4zone]

14. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    I concur with all of the above sentiments. Dan, you and Kelly are the shizzle.

Jason (& Mo)

15. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    Glad everyone had a good time!

Also, for the record we've still got lots of brats.

Brat soup
    Brat cerial
    Brat Pie
    Brat Salad
    Brat Brats Brats Brats Brats

We've got a lot of brats.

And some beer too.

16. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Do I sense that your sick of seeing brats, Dan? ;)

17. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Hmmm...seems the Spam song could be redone using the word brat instead. :)

18. Jedi_Knight_Isadore

Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    thanks for the party, and like just about any other party, someone *raises hand* has to leave something behind. I think I left my bread knife there. I'm sure I will get it back eventually.

oh and how did the video turn out. I really had fun playing with it. Thanks again.

Devan

19. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Dan, I'm still waiting for my Tupperware.

20. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    Sorry - I keep forgetting it - along with a certain bread knife that I still have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.