main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY A Message to the CR

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Note* I tried to send this privately to the CR's email, but it kept getting bounced back.

Dana,

I was under the impression that my leaving db516, due to my disagreement with the direction in which the club was going, was something that all parties had agreed to "let go" until such a time as cooler heads prevailed. Unfortunately, today I was sent this by "several" members. It is in regards to the yahoo announcement of my birthday. I had really thought that db516 and/or it's staff members were above such petty, childish, behaviour.

I believe that your members (especially the "50 new members") would not be offended by a yahoo birthday announcement. I do however, hope that this serves as an indicator of the level of maturity of some of the individuals running this club. I am truely sad to learn that my simple departure from the club could cause it's members to have such negative feelings for me.

Best of Luck,

Jason S.
    Former CR and Co-founder
    db516

P.S. Please don't take this as a personal attack, rather it should be viewed as criticism

[blockquote]Please excuse the last birthday reminder. It has since been removed
    from the calendar. Thank you.

- Dana (StarFromIHJ)
    Chapter Representative of Docking Bay 516
    The North & South Shores of The Force.
    http://www.db516.com[/blockquote]
    [hr]

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Jason,
    I'm sorry if you were offended by the announcement. Since you quit both the Yahoo Group and the club you are no longer a member. Only members get birthday announcements. It had nothing to do with you personally.

If you need to speak with me privately PM me. I'd be glad to discuss it with you.
    - Dana

P.S. Happy Birthday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.