main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania A Story in 3 words.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    So the game goes like this. I start a story with 3 words, and then the rest of you continue on with it, only adding 3 words each post.

Example:
    ME: It was Saturday
    YOU: It was Saturday, and my gonads...
    etc etc

One day, the

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed

4. Foix-Jinn

Foix-Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken

5. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over

7. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at

8. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams

9. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed.

10. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded

11. Kyptastic

Sep 10, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother

12. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt

13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for

14. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail

15. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked...

16. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    ne day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked My Ex-Girlfriends bike

17. stinrab

Jul 9, 1998
    ne day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her...

18. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her...

19. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair, which was

20. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    EDIT:

One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail.Meanwhile, My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing.

21. Kyptastic

Sep 10, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail.Meanwhile, My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke

22. stinrab

Jul 9, 1998
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his

23. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked

24. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant

25. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.