main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy A Tempest of Fears: a d20 Dungeons & Dragons adventure (Primary)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Saintheart, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cassie5squared

cassie5squared Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 8, 2010
    IC: Russell Holston

Pompous and self-righteous were words he'd heard all too often; they didn't have much of an effect on him any more, although when he was younger it had taken supreme efforts of will to prevent retaliation. I do my duty in the service of Tyr, nothing more.

He stepped back sharply as the mage began to shout, a little startled, but said nothing. It didn't take a genius to understand the reason for the outburst, so he waited patiently until Malaeus had shouted himself out.

"With the blood on your robes it was hard to tell," he said gently as he reached one hand out to rest it on the mage's arm. "I think I must insist that you do not take the lead again, if this is the second time today we have urgently needed to heal you." A brief glow came from his hand, and the rest of Malaeus's wounds closed. "I know all too well that some of the greatest dangers attack the mind and soul, not the body, but what we face is clearly perfectly capable of doing great damage to all three." He tapped his gleaming breastplate. "My clothes are, if you'll forgive my saying, rather more suited to meeting the threats to the body than yours are."

TAG: Mitth, all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.