main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Acthar's attempt to revive the board as a den of nerdity!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Hey guys,

I know its been a while since I posted and an even longer time before that! But, here I am trying to revive the board as a nerd forum. I know a lot of us play video games, watch movies, play rpgs and board games, read books and so on and so on. So, is anyone with me in trying to bring this board back to its former glory?

2. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Hear, hear! [face_dancing]

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Chargers fan, eh? I live in SD right now and the entire city is electric (no pun intended) about the game this weekend. I am more excited for the NYG/GBP game! GO GIANTS! WOO!

So nerd stuffs:

I got Arkham Horror last night. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, any one have any good tips on how to play?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    You mean people play games other than WoW????? Weird what are they like??? j/k I JUST like a little over a week ago got my very own XBOX 360....now I'm just waiting til I can afford to get games. But I have Halo 3 and I loves it.

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Don't have Halo 3 yeat, but I have been rocking quite a few of the arcade games. They are fun and cheap! Can't beat that. I have been more into miniatures and board games than video games lately. I like the social aspect of them.

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Yes I'm still trying to NOT be lazy and finish my army for Warhammer 40k....but alas my laziness constantly wins out.

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Yeah, I feel that! I just started Warhammer Fantasy Battles and my army, though small is mostly unassembled and none of them are painted. It is a rather daunting task!

8. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    oh, Jank, what is your XBox Live gamertag? Perhaps we can get in a game of something some time. Mine is "Paconious" Ok back to work for me!

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    It is indeed a daunting task. There's a place out here that is currently having a sale on Warhammer 40k and Fantasy models. Too bad I spent my tax return already haha. Xbox live Gamertag is DerangedMiniTwo

10. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Well folks, 24 more days until I move to Sin City! [face_dancing]

11. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Jankawankarankaclacka I cant believe you are on 360 and didnt tell me. I'm hurt. My gamer tag is Darth Axia, you and acthat should shoot me off a friend request. As far as a den of nerdity is concerned, check out my other thread.

12. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    So anyone up for xbox live gaming some time? Jankadank, you never accepted my friend invite!

13. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Im game. Get it? Game? Comic genius.

Rainbow Six Vegas
    Halo 3
    Gears of War

14. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I own none of those. HA! I think my brother, myself and our respective wives (respective, not respectful) may try to get a good game of Halo 2 going this sunday.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Sorry life has been consumed by work and WoW. Will try and get onto live to accept friend requests....and maybe do some halo 3 or 2 ownage :D

16. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    well Acthar what do you have for 360?

17. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Well this weekend was a bust! My wife had a list of things for me to do this weekend and, wouldn't you know it, xbox was not on it! You can check on the xbox to see what I have. The stupid thing also adds any demos I have tried too, so if the game has a dash for the gamer points earned, that means I don't have it.