main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Active Force Wielders?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MidiGarenChlorian, Aug 12, 2007.

1. MidiGarenChlorian

MidiGarenChlorian Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2007
    Sounds funny I know, however for a long time, there was a jedi "enclave" in Pocatello ID at the university until the professor that helped run it passed away. At the "enclave" we practiced saberplay, dress code (apparel making), Jedi/Sith codes/paths, and above all else, basic roleplay, much like the SCA, just star wars.

My question here is are there any in this region that do the same, any that "wield" the same things, such as monthly meetings where we get together to practice saberplay, and things like a yearly "Council".

2. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Hm, not in this group I don't think. :-\ Some of us have sabers and a couple might have Jedi outfits but none in the Provo group, as far as I know, get together to do any roleplaying like that. I know there is a Utah Browncoats group (Firefly fans) who get together to do rp and such, some of them might also do Star Wars? Hm.

It sounds awesome though. :)

-Mia

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    My only costume is the Pink 5 one, I have two lightsabers and experience with swordplay/stage fighting.

4. jedi_master_boy

jedi_master_boy Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2007
    I am finishing up a Jedi Knight costume and have a lightsaber as well as some sword play experience. Ready and willing to participate in such activities