main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Ah, Good Ol' Fashioned Rumors... v 2.0

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by kreleia, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Thanks to Wenchy for the title. :D

The PFF rumor-mill continues unabated.

It seems that I have recently become the subject of one very interesting rumor lately. I heard it - thankfully spared of details - last night while conversing among friends.

I must say, I'm impressed. I never imagined that I'd even be considered as such.

I'm also a bit ticked since I know who the main perpetrator of the rumor is, and know for fact that they have absolutely no actual foundation on which to support it, other than the drunken fuzzy memories and claims of other people (none of whom were even involved in the innocent events that transpired, and yet still managed to be blown well out of proportion).

I guess it bothers me a bit that said rumor perpetrator hasn't even bothered to ask for information directly from the source, especially when said person KNOWS me and the others alleged to be involved.

But isn't it fun? :D Nothing like spreading good ol' juicy mostly untrue gossip. Sometimes y'just hafta have something to talk about, I guess.

I'll just say this. You know who you are. SHUT UP. If you want the story, ask me or ask them. Until then, knock it off.

And, in the grand tradition of the previous rumor thread, here's the new improved and better rumor...

I am now an international spy for INTERPOL, and am keeping files and tabs on all of you. "Queen" is my operative call sign. Beware. [face_devil] ;) Oh, and I'm also getting ready for the Denver Broncos. All of them. :D

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    You wouldn't want the Broncos... Bunch of has beens and might be's ;)

3. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Well for once I know it is not me!!! WOOHOO!!!!

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    please tell me this ISN'T a rumor about a certain party and a certain drinking game...

shudders...
    **don't mind me, I'll just be hiding in the corner**

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Rumors. Yeah. They're pretty interesting...
    I've enjoyed the recent untrue rumors about me being spread by someone who barely knows me at all and has a grudge against me.

Yeah. I enjoy my friends coming back to me saying why is this person talking to me about you? Hey, it's good for a laugh, right?

I mean when people will go to ALL that effort. It's impressive, isn't it. [face_plain]

6. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    RUMORS... I think that's also the name of a play. ;)

PS. It's not me! Wahoo! Love you Kristie!

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Rumors IS the name of a play, my highschool put it on....

drama club yay!!!
    :( yes, i am a geek. :p

8. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    i ignore rumors.. :)

9. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] at ZOO's comment...

Well, without naming anyone, I've already outed one guilty conscience.

Joel, I know who it is, and I know it's not you. ;) or Scott.

Amy, drinking games are hardly rumor-worthy, but I *will* say that details from that game were incorporated into the rumor for more effect. **shakes head and sighs**

10. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    ah im so happy that these things are still around with an over 20 out of high school group. but as a bases for comparison my parents belong to a "group" of motorcyle riding police officers. and the avrg age of this group is, well over 30, and they have these little spats of rumors as well. So dont think cuase we get out of high school that ppl cant be petty or vindictive...

11. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    OK here's the real story, straight from the expert: Rob is leaving Kristie to join a monastary and take a vow of silence. But it's OK because not only is this monastary pretty progressive it has accepted quite a bit of charity from the DSG, so Rob will still be able to wear his armor. The reason for all of this is because Kristie has been diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder. All that sewing has driven her insane and she's taken on the personality of evil Alice. Jacob...well, what isn't wrong with Jacob. Kristie/Alice (Alistie?) fed him the contents of an 'eat me' bottle and now he's eight feet tall and even more irresistable to women. He was last reported crawling down Mill Ave. being chased by a mob of ASU co-eds.

It's so sad, I rather liked them. :(

More rumors to come.

12. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I KNEW it!!

[face_laugh]

Actually, the real scoop is that I've joined a cult dedicated to the worship of a pup named Scooby Doo. True story.

:D

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad I could help, your highness ;)

And IA [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You just made my morning! :D

14. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    [C-3P0] I'm so confused [/C3P0]

15. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    details from that game were incorporated into the rumor for more effect.

that's it. i am NOT drinking at the next party.

Actually, the real scoop is that I've joined a cult dedicated to the worship of a pup named Scooby Doo. True story.
    Kirana, that is groovy, and I'm happy for you, as long as it isn't CRAPPY SCRAPPY DOO :p

16. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    Im moving to Vegas to become an Elvis Impersonator.
    It's the only job I could get that pays more than $15/hour

17. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    HA! why are your sig lines cracking me up so much?? lol :p

rumors rumors everywhere...tsk tsk tsk

there are some interesting rumors that i can't discuss here but should people be interested, i am sure they could somehow get a certain link that talks about one of them anyways....

So dont think cuase we get out of high school that ppl cant be petty or vindictive...
    apparently not. apparently not. tsk.

18. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I have had enough of the PFF and I'm moving to Tucson to displace the current CR and take over.

19. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    sure i can't get you to move out this way and do that?? :p ;)

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    You should come out to Denver instead... I need a vacation ;)

21. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Actually Void, I heard that you had bought in to all the gasoline crisis hype and had gone Mad Max on us. Someone told me you were cruising the desert wearing pieces of several leather jackets, armed with a harpoon gun and trying to form your own post-apocalyptic gang called "Gold Squadron". Just what I heard.

;)

22. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I can neither confirm nor deny any statement you may have made. Let's just say my 66 Impala is versatile

23. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    i'll join if i get to kick some butt in the thunderdome.

24. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I have had enough of the PFF and I'm moving to Tucson to displace the current CR and take over.

:D

25. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    I have had enough of the PFF and I'm moving to Tucson to displace the current CR and take over

So... this means that your house now becomes A) uninhabited and B) will have more room to flop after PFF parties...

[face_devil]

When are you moving?? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.