main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aid for Tsunami Victims

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by Mayo_Solo, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Hi.

As you all know a terrible tragedy has occured along 11 countries in the Indian Ocean.

In light of this, I am starting a fund raiser to collect donations to send over to help aid the victims in their time of need. The givernments are reporting that they don't have enough funds to pay for the bottled water for survivors who would otherwise be forced o drink the contaminated water.

There are a number of government approved organizations that are accepting money. I implore you to donate to these organizations. And to keep the victims, both those alive, and those who lost their lives or those who have been split up from their families, in your thoughts and prayers in this time of great need.

If you are interested in donating and sending in the money as the larger shipmetn, please PM me.

I will be collecting money in my community, and starting fund raisers at the swing dance studio, and my school.

Even though smallest amount can make a difference. If I find a way to send food, and clothing and other necessaties over, I'll post it here.

Thank you.

Mandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.